Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

John Utaka Weds In France - Photos - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Utaka Weds In France - Photos (45410 Views)

Madam Kofo’s Daughter, Oluronke, Weds In Lagos (photos) / Wizkid Hangs Out With Congolese Superstar Fally Ipupa In Paris,France(photos) / Ay’s Brother, Lanre Makun Weds In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by DOULUVME: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Airforce1:

grin grin grin chocolate skin? Yes!

And why the constant nagging?
Little wonder your having problem with your marriage.. Sick hard cold bit.ch. ....lmaaaooo grin
Did she ever tell you she was married Better shutup with your rough black face! [size=58pt]WEREY!!![/size]
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lmmaaaaooooooo grin grin
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by imperiouxx(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Missed the party again angry angry
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by DOULUVME: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Airforce1: Lmmaaaaooooooo grin grin
Stop this thing you're doing this black devil. What are you laughing at You should be laughing at yourself coz the joke's on you. [size=58pt]WEREY![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by sanspiffy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:
save that talk for the "real gees" because you are not qualified to be counted amongst the "real gees", you sir are the among the dregs of the society. I usually see your type on environmental sanitation days, emptying people's waste bins.
Mike Tyson would be knocked out by this punchline i would rate this diss 9/10. It's that good
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by imperiouxx(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
All the ladies here don chase airforce away ooo. I missed a lot. angry angry angry

The guys beard looks like armpits hairs grin

He no try at all.

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
DO.U.LUV.ME?:

Stop this thing you're doing this black devil. What are you laughing at You should be laughing at yourself coz the joke's on you. [size=58pt]WEREY![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Are u male, female or both? grin
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
imperiouxx: All the ladies here don chase airforce away ooo. I missed a lot. angry angry angry

The guys beard looks like armpits hairs grin

He no try at all.

Why are u seeking for unnecessary attention u dis son of a bit.ch?
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by imperiouxx(m): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
Airforce1:

Why are u seeking for unnecessary attention u dis son of a bit.ch?

Son of a b!tch is an anthem here.

However, analyze my pic and yours, then tell me who looks like a descendant of b!tches.

I understand your frustration over your wowo-ness but nature cheated you bad bad o. Chei! grin
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Vansnickers: 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
LOL!! The Ladies have done a Hatchet Job. Na Wa! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Honestly speaking airforce one is not ugly cheesy...don't let them put u down my nigga
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
imperiouxx:

Son of a b!tch is an anthem here.

However, analyze my pic and yours, then tell me who looks like a descendant of b!tches.

I understand your frustration over your wowo-ness but nature cheated you bad bad. Chei! grin

LlllmmaaaaaOoooOoooooooooooooo grin grin grin
Obasanjo get hope o grin

Look here niggar, to be honest with you, u look so hungry.
I mean like an ordinary citizen..

I don't know how to put it u know, to make u understand how useless and foolish u look in that picture.
#shakes head*

Look at your head sef,.. Please what kinda job do u do for a living? Cuz from that picture mehn, u look like a medio employee. I mean like a low life.. A hungry looking bastard.

How old are u?
Above 40 I guess yeah?
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Honestly speaking airforce one is not ugly cheesy...don't let them put u down my nigga

grin grin grin those witches can't put me down grin
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by imperiouxx(m): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Airforce1:

Obasanjo get hope o grin

I don't know how to put it u know to make u understand how useless and foolish u look in that picture.
#shakes head*

Look at your head sef,.. Please what kinda job do u do for a living? Cuz from that picture mehn, u look like a medio employer. I mean like a low life.. A hungry looking bastard.

How old are u?
Above 40 I guess yeah?

Your tongue hasn't tasted the recommended balanced diet I eat on daily basis.... That aside.

It's good you know we're not in the same category (age-wisely), facially (handsomeness), physically or in mental reasoning.

Only a wowo guy will ever open his stinking mouth to call another person ugly first.

You see that beard of mine, that's what a well trimmed mature man's beard should look like.

Yours look furry, too soft and malnourished. You can use fertilizer to grow yours because the shape of your chin is in disagreement with your face (i.e poorly structured face).... but mine is natural and it forms the same line all the time.

Hope you've learned your lesson on this thread?

3 Likes

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 2legit2qwt: 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
imperiouxx:

You haven't tasted what I eat on daily basis.... That aside.

It's good you know we're not in the same category, facially, physically or in mental reasoning.

Only wowo people will ever open their stinking mouth to call another person ugly first.

You see that beard of mine, that's what a well trimmed mature man's beard should look like.

Yours look furry, too soft and malnourished. You can use fertilizer to grow it.... but mine is natural.

Hope you've learned your lesson on this thread.

Don't you feel a lil ugly replying him? I stopped responding 'cos i know i feel one inch of ugliness descend on me every time i reply the ogre
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by imperiouxx(m): 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Don't you feel a lil ugly replying him? I stopped responding 'cos i know i feel one inch of ugliness descend on me every time i reply the ogre

Well, that's true but I'm only pushing him to upload another crazy wowo pic of his.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 12:09am On Jun 04, 2013
imperiouxx:

Your tongue hasn't tasted the recommended balanced diet I eat on daily basis.... That aside.

It's good you know we're not in the same category, facially, physically or in mental reasoning.

Only wowo guy will ever open his stinking mouth to call another person ugly first.

Yours look furry, too soft and malnourished. You can use fertilizer to grow yours because the shape of your chin is in disagreement with your face (i.e poorly structured face).... but mine is natural and it forms the same line all the time.

Hope you've learned your lesson on this thread?

Hehehehehehehe grin grin

In wizkid's voice "gerrout"
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 99cent: 12:35am On Jun 04, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:

[size=20pt]
Guy abeg don't make we igbos look like JIGABOOS . We are proud black african people . I'm surprised that there are people like you who suffer from chronic inferiority complex . Stop being a Jigaboo and be proud of who you are
[/size]

lol @ JIGABOO grin grin grin
I agree with you. he is a big jigaboo.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by segsxpendable(m): 1:04am On Jun 04, 2013
basisop:

Bros, no vex, dem soak you for ink abi na so dem born you? You resemble night.
stop am, i no like am oo..wetin u mean be say d guy na 9ja Noob Saibot??
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 04, 2013
Airforce1:

Obasanjo get hope o grin

I don't know how to put it u know, to make u understand how useless and foolish u look in that picture.
#shakes head*

Look at your head sef,.. Please what kinda job do u do for a living? Cuz from that picture mehn, u look like a medio employee. I mean like a low life.. A hungry looking bastard.

How old are u?
Above 40 I guess yeah?
LMAOOOOO!!! Dumbfuck, of course he's an ordinary citizen. We are all ordinary citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, were you not taught that in school? That aside, if he looks like an "ordinary citizen", then you look like the missing link between ape and man.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 04, 2013
Hhmm so people are actually abusing Airforce1 for abusing Utaka? ,forking hypocrites! undecided
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:59am On Jun 04, 2013
ItsModella:
LMAOOOOO!!! Dumbfuck, of course he's an ordinary citizen. We are all ordinary citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, were you not taught that in school? That aside, if he looks like an "ordinary citizen", then you look like the missing link between ape and man.

U dis rug rat u nor dey sleep?

Always wanna fight... I feel sorry for the man wey go marry you.

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by midefab: 6:05am On Jun 04, 2013
Why e be say some people no just get sense for once sef.............
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by fruityjojo(f): 7:13am On Jun 04, 2013
toprealman:
Guy calm down.
who be ur guy!? Abeg GURL face front.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2013
Airforce1:

yes, I like dealing with senseless mofos like yourself. And oh, keep your sorry, the man who will marry me doesn't need it. wink wink
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by adexsimply(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2013
Airforce1:

wtf? did I complain ? undecided undecided
ItsModella:
yes, I like dealing with senseless mofos like yourself. And oh, keep your sorry, the man who will marry me doesn't need it. wink wink
of course I definitely don't need it sw***** kiss kiss
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Truckpusher(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2013
2legit2qwt:

grin grin grin grin

Alright Dracula character, keep scaring kids away and adults too with your f$cked up face like a truckpusher (no offense mr truckpusher grin grin)

Talk to me when you've successfully completed a facial reconstruction. Oh and please, make sure to remind the surgeon not to use your butt flesh, might be counterproductive for your goal
grin grin Iyorobo(woman wrapper) How you dey
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Truckpusher(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2013
ItsModella:
Dangote's servant, where have you been? grin grin
I've been around,how market? tongue
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Truckpusher(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2013
adexsimply: wtf? did I complain ? undecided undecided
of course I definitely don't need it sw***** kiss kiss
For your mind ,you dun see wife?abi!...smh
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2013
ItsModella:

U don't even have a boy friend to start with u dis rainbow face'sick hard cold bit.ch....... Lmaaoooo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

50 Cent Hails Roman Goddess Backside On Instagram (Photos) / Meraiah Ekeinde's US Vacation Photos / Tiwa Savage And Donjazzy Meet Jay-Z In New York (HD Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.