Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Invest by buying Plots of lands In Akure. 08169446319. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest by buying Plots of lands In Akure. 08169446319. (694 Views)

See Sweet Pics! Invest By Free Trade Zone/sea Port. Oakwood Gardens2. Cofo N4.5m / See Sweet Pics! Invest By Free Trade Zone/sea Port. Oakwood Gardens2. Cofo N4.5m / See Sweet Photos! Why You Should Invest By Lftz/refinery.promo Ends 30 Jun N3.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest by buying Plots of lands In Akure. 08169446319. by cityhood: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2013
Buy land in akure and you will never regret buying as it a developd area. Investoors are now living lagos ibadan and ogunstate now going toward akure.busness bumming day by day plenty jobs opportiunities.I Have some plots to sell for those of you who ara in abroad. Or at home for those who are in abroad who want to settle down in an low noise area adequate security,good presentation of road network.akure is a place to be or invest by buying some plots of lands and and get double in just 6mnths if you wish to sell,
akure is a good place to be to invest by buying lands.that you will never regret.
Call me to make some enquiries.for you to come over to inspect them....
Call me to
You are all welcome
As customer satisfaction is our major concern.....
Re: Invest by buying Plots of lands In Akure. 08169446319. by cityhood: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
cityhood: buy land in akure and you will never regret buying as it a developd area. Have some plots to sell for those of you who ara in abroad.akure is a good place to be to invest by buying lands.that you will never regret.or have land dispute or whatso ever
Call me to
You are all welcome
Re: Invest by buying Plots of lands In Akure. 08169446319. by cityhood: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
some new plots of lands for sale at along oba road.
As express is passing through the side that in a year now after, complition of the new express road leading to.the airport.
Land wud be as heavy as anytin as scarce like gold and as expensive lambogini.

So hurry now buy yours as i have a god link with my ant
Who is incharge of them
08169446319 if line not rechable at times on site.were theirs no network.send aa txt.guys who are abroad.try get one you will never regret.
Customer satisfaction is our major concern

You are all welcome...
Re: Invest by buying Plots of lands In Akure. 08169446319. by cityhood: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2013
cityhood: some new plots of lands for sale at along oba road.
As express is passing through the side that in a year now after, complition of the new express road leading to.the airport.
Land wud be as heavy as anytin as scarce like gold and as expensive lambogini.

So hurry now buy yours as i have a god link with my ant
Who is incharge of them
08169446319 if line not rechable at times on site.were theirs no network.send aa txt.guys who are abroad.try get one you will never regret.
Customer satisfaction is our major concern

You are all welcome...
Re: Invest by buying Plots of lands In Akure. 08169446319. by cityhood: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
cityhood: Buy land in akure and you will never regret buying as it a developd area. Investoors are now living lagos ibadan and ogunstate now going toward akure.busness bumming day by day plenty jobs opportiunities.I Have some plots to sell for those of you who ara in abroad. Or at home for those who are in abroad who want to settle down in an low noise area adequate security,good presentation of road network.akure is a place to be or invest by buying some plots of lands and and get double in just 6mnths if you wish to sell,
akure is a good place to be to invest by buying lands.that you will never regret.
Call me to
You are all welcome

(1) (Reply)

Hot Request-500-600sqm Of Land Needed At Ikoyi(banana Rd,Onikoyi,osbourn Phase1 / Understanding Mortgage Interest Rates And The Mysterious ‘hidden Fees’ / Another Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ikorodu (pics)SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.