Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Caught Red Handed!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Caught Red Handed!! (1813 Views)

Akpos Caught Red Handed / Caught red handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Red Handed!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
A mom visits her son for dinner who lives with a girl as a roommate. During his meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty his roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two and this had only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between him and his roommate.

Reading his mom's thought, her son volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, we are just roommates."

About a week later, his roommate came to him saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate. You don't suppose your mother took it,do you?

He said, "Well I doubt it, but I'll email her just to be sure!"

He sat down and wrote,

Dear mom,

After you visited me, the silver plate has been missing.

I'm not saying that you did take the silver plate from my house, and I'm not saying that you didn't take it, but the fact remains that it has been missing since you were here for dinner.

Love,
Your son.

Several days later, he received an email from his mother which read:

Dear Son,

I'm not saying that you do sleep with your roommate, and I'm not saying that you don't sleep with her: but the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the silver plate by this time, under her pillow.

Love,
Mom

1 Like

Re: Caught Red Handed!! by Witwicky(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
Wow......twaz really good....u tried

2 Likes

Re: Caught Red Handed!! by jaywatt(m): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
smiley interesting

1 Like

Re: Caught Red Handed!! by eeenewman: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
nice one

1 Like

Re: Caught Red Handed!! by oluwadare26(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
I must not pass by without dropping comment....u tried

1 Like

Re: Caught Red Handed!! by Sanboy25: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2013

Nice one. grin

1 Like

Re: Caught Red Handed!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:
Nice one. grin
Saw Į̸̸̨ƭ and decided τ̲̅ȍ share with my nice peeps! grin
Re: Caught Red Handed!! by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 04, 2013
This joke is 5 years old angry
Re: Caught Red Handed!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2013
MrPrsdent: This joke is 5 years old angry
*Just walk on dude and don't be a killjoy* angry
Re: Caught Red Handed!! by aquaprin90: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2013
Ohhh wow...very smart mom... grin

1 Like

Re: Caught Red Handed!! by bashydemy(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2013
Nice try

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Bought A Range Rover For My Girlfriend (pictures) / The Teacher In The Tight Skirt In A Class Responds / What Happens To You When Peeps Realise You Are Rich(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.