Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here (6041 Views)

Pictures And List Of Winners In The 2015 INNOVATION AWARDS / Star League Text And Play, / The Star Studded Events Awards - Pictures And Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by dalfredo: 12:50am On Jul 24, 2013
I won head phone in oyo, but I havn't receive my prize any idea on how 2 collect pls? Here is my number08104626897
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by flimsy2(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2013
this people called fedex just stored our prizes in the office i have been there in their office the said my turn never reach for how long will my turn reach i just need star customer care line this people are bloody thiefs.people living in aba lets do something about this.reach me on 07035297530
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by babatunde1974: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2013
What shou i do hav not yet collet my price
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Rawar: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Just visit Africapple..com for more infor chikinaa

1 Like

Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by clemzo101(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
I got another message today that I shld go to FedEx that its final notice, I went to FedEx only for them to tell me that they have returned the prizes back to star, me I don't undastand ooo, I believe something is fishy,.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by clemzo101(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
I just called nigerian brewery customer care now on 070082558662752 they took my name and number and promised to resolve it.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Revolva(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
clemzo101: I just called nigerian brewery customer care now on 070082558662752 they took my name and number and promised to resolve it.
am gonna call them tommorrow mornin and if possible visit their hq at iganmu
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by clemzo101(m): 6:48am On Aug 27, 2013
Revolva:
am gonna call them tommorrow mornin and if possible visit their hq at iganmu

I will be back to fedex office by 2moro I hope something positive happens.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Revolva(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
clemzo101:

I will be back to fedex office by 2moro I hope something positive happens.

i called fedex number i got on their website.. 012714747 a girl picked it and told me we dont need to coem to fed ex office for our price they will call us...and she asked me if this was the number i used to play the game i said yes n she asked me my names...i gave her she then told me they will get back to me....na wa oooo
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by clemzo101(m): 6:03am On Aug 29, 2013
Revolva:

i called fedex number i got on their website.. 012714747 a girl picked it and told me we dont need to coem to fed ex office for our price they will call us...and she asked me if this was the number i used to play the game i said yes n she asked me my names...i gave her she then told me they will get back to me....na wa oooo

The thing taya me oooo, I went to fedex office they still told me nothing from star, ok wldnt waste my tym going there again, I also called nigerian breweries and dey told me to be patient, I'm giving up, afta a its jus a headfone I won, and now star has started anooda Promo again, I might not play dis tym.....mtcheww
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Revolva(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
clemzo101:

The thing taya me oooo, I went to fedex office they still told me nothing from star, ok wldnt waste my tym going there again, I also called nigerian breweries and dey told me to be patient, I'm giving up, afta a its jus a headfone I won, and now star has started anooda Promo again, I might not play dis tym.....mtcheww

hey which office u went to... bro i just collected my headfone...o sha...today at their lagos hq...at mafoloku oshodi..airport road side..see bro go there now as soon as u see this...post..ok..hope u got like 2000 point or more...cos if its les na star trek dvd dem go give u..to go watch for house..at least the headfone is ok...
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by clemzo101(m): 12:23am On Sep 02, 2013
I played at ilorin, and d people keep saying dere is nothing from fedex, I can't waste my tym going there again
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by clemzo101(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
Bleep STAR Bleep FEDEX Bleep all of them i aint interested anymore! mtchewwww, i called fedex dis morning and dey told me it has closed.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by longinusuche: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
hi to whom it may concern.i won an ipad but have not received mine yet. i am highly unhappy how star text and play promo is handling the just concluded promo.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by longinusuche: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
pls pls pls somebody should help me out cos i am tired.i won an ipad but have not receive it yet.my number is 08137055917 from onitsha anambra state.i will be highly grateful if i get help from(to whom it may concern).thanks and may Almighty God Bless You.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Ogonna50(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2013
I dont know why star/fedex will kip on playing pple,i got a text n i was asked to visit fedex office at my state capital.n still nw av nt gotten my prize 08026854136
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Nikkyekeanya(f): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2014
hello im NIKKY pls how i get the forum to participants for d singing competition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blue Sapphire, Ruby Silver Engagement Rings / 10 Best Event Planners To Follow On Instagram / Getting Married On My Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.