Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Between Android And Blackberry? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Between Android And Blackberry? (657 Views)

Bbm Animation Dp For Ios, Android And Blackberry. New!!! / Cool Bbm Animation Dp For Ios, Android And Blackberry. New!!! / Nokia And Blackberry Recently Announced And Released Various Quality Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Android And Blackberry? by Hemanwel(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
Please nairalanders,what's with the hype around android phones lately?
I am planning on getting a Bold 5 this week,but with the frequency at which android phones are being advertised,it's making me to have a rethink.
So,would you advise that I go ahead buying the BB or you think an android would be a better option?
#I sure can afford either of them#
Re: Between Android And Blackberry? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
IN MY OPINION ANDROIDS BEAT BB'S HANDS DOWN EXCEPT WHEN IT COMES TO THE BBM THINGY...MY OPINION.
Re: Between Android And Blackberry? by Drizhystc(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
Get a tecno Phantom F7,u'd never regret it
Re: Between Android And Blackberry? by Hemanwel(m): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
^^^ what's the price tag?
Re: Between Android And Blackberry? by Hemanwel(m): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
@smart...what are its advantages over BB?
Pls,enlighten me.
Re: Between Android And Blackberry? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hemanwel: @smart...what are its advantages over BB?
Pls,enlighten me.
view the link
http://www.itworld.com/answers/topic/mobile-wireless/question/which-should-i-choose-blackberry-iphone-or-android
Re: Between Android And Blackberry? by Gudiza(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hello??
BB's been long dead ....zzzzzzzzzzzz! undecided
Re: Between Android And Blackberry? by Drizhystc(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
@hemanwel,the tecno F7 should cost roughly between 35k.It's equiped with the latest android 4.1jelly bean os nd besides Bbm is soon coming to all iphone and Android smarthphones.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Has Africa’s Cheapest Postpaid Broadband Packages / PHCN: FG Rakes In N358.04bn / Power Your House,street Light,bore Hole With Solar Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.