Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room (9420 Views)

Check Out Chika Ike Outfit At The Nollywood Movies Award Nomination Announcement / Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) / Pictures Of Chika Ike In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by tiwasblog: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by buchito1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
Waiting for her maga 4 dem 2 limpopo!

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Waiting for a good dick
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
buchito1: Waiting for her maga 4 dem 2 limpopo!
these days girls have no shame. In a bid to show their bb contacts and fb friends that they've visited an expensive hotel, they snap pictures of themselves in rooms everyone knows even their father can't afford, forgetting people will conclude how she was able to afford the room. Lest I forget, girls that engage in such are usually jobless.

1 Like

Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by JoelFelix(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
blink182: these days girls have no shame. In a bid to show their bb contacts and fb friends that they've visited an expensive hotel, they snap pictures of themselves in rooms everyone knows even their father can't afford, forgetting people will conclude how she was able to afford the room. Lest I forget, girls that engage in such are usually jobless.
and you what is your own here? Or are you jealous of her? Abeg is her time allow her to enjoy her life.
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by sweetfreshboy(m): 1:15am On Jun 03, 2013
Send me aan email @ ogunadetb95@
gmail.com. And get the magic sim ebook
for free with some life changing ebook on
how I make over 200k online with some
common sites that accept
Nigerians....hurry now!!!

I bring to you a proven method I use to pump in $300dollars a day ffrom markethealth.com using my mini sites that make money for me while am even asleep....in my ebook..u will get a 38paged ebook with step by step processes on how to startup dis business in 5hours yes 5hours and and you will also get 18video tutorials where I show you one on one how I do my thing to make money withjust 3hrs of work a day....this course will cost 3k for those interested who order before friday the 7th and will rise to 5k after friday....I will even show you screen shots of my accountand how I generate my income....shoot me a mail at ogunadetb95@gmail.com hurry now!!! And gain the financial freedom you deserve!!!
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by gluv01(f): 3:10am On Jun 03, 2013
How did her hair grow so fast? Artificial ni?

Blink stop hating on her. That's the drive of celebrities. It's a trend you can't stop no matter how much you spew...hmm?
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2013
blink182: these days girls have no shame. In a bid to show their bb contacts and fb friends that they've visited an expensive hotel, they snap pictures of themselves in rooms everyone knows even their father can't afford, forgetting people will conclude how she was able to afford the room. Lest I forget, girls that engage in such are usually jobless.
senseless comment.
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:
senseless comment.
do not let the guilt eat you my dear. We know what your job entails when you are not on the runway.
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2013
gluv01: How did her hair grow so fast? Artificial ni?

Blink stop hating on her. That's the drive of celebrities. It's a trend you can't stop no matter how much you spew...hmm?
funny thing is I wasn't referring to her. She's an actress for goodness sake and all forms of marketing is allowed. I just saw this as an opportunity to touch on that issue. I totally love Chika.
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2013
blink182: do not let the guilt eat you my dear. We know what your job entails when you are not on the runway.
another senseless comment.
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:
another senseless comment.

it's like the more you post, the more the stupidity of his posts
don't post again wink
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by icebebe(f): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2013
joeydozzy:

don't post again wink
greatest senseless comment

1 Like

Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
icebebe: greatest senseless comment

Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by oloriooko(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by buchito1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin ;DLaff wan tear m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ down 4 dis page sha!!! ;DLaff wan tear m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ down 4 dis page sha!!!
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Overhyped biach..i hate her wit passion..spits profusely
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by buchito1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
Otor jesse: Overhyped biach..i hate her wit passion..spits profusely
Guy calm down!!! Ahn ahn!!!
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by inme: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
Chowing thingz
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
joeydozzy:

don't post again wink
trying to score a cheap point with her. Get a life, I hate cowards.
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by Popowaa: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Is this suppose to be a thread?
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by kedukc(m): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
Popowaa: Is this suppose to be a thread?

Yes, go and bring needle.
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
Funny comments. grin grin grin
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
Otor jesse: Overhyped biach..i hate her wit passion..spits profusely

lmao wtf grin
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by tellwisdom: 1:36am On Jun 11, 2013
Dirty room sad
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by lulukay(f): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2013
Dis life nawa ooh, u do good dem say u too good,u too bad dem say u do bad, u divorce dem call u biach n ashy, u die inside marriage dem call u mumu ,ode..chika ike looks cool..love her boho hair kiss
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by Damilo2010: 4:22am On Aug 05, 2013
;DVery funny
Re: Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room by Uchmangunner: 5:33am On Aug 05, 2013
I go 5 rounds on chika Ike toto and nyash tonight , oboy dat bed soft o. na sleep be d next agenda

(1) (Reply)

Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World / Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet / FORBES: The 11 Most Powerful Celebrities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.