Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer (17662 Views)

Home Remedies For Sore Throat / Risks Associated With MouthAction / MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ (2) (3) (4)

Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by 4Play(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hollywood actor Michael Douglas has claimed that his throat cancer was caused by performing MouthAction on women.

The star, who fought a six month battle with the disease from August 2010 until January 2011, had initially believed that it was his years of smoking and drinking that had lead to the illness.

However, in a new interview the 68-year-old said that the particular strain he had suffered with was caused by human papilloma virus (HPV), a sexually transmitted disease.
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334749/Michael-Douglas-reflects-cause-throat-cancer.html
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Kslib(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
op: he claimed he got it from giving women mouth action
Thank God say na just claim no be true true oh.. Even if na true sef,na different things dey kill different people.. Many people don die from one gun shot but 50cent collect 7 gun shots and he still dey alive..

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by clnzo: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by delors(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Well, thank God say u still dey alive to give testimony... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Tstark(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
There's no telling what's between these females legs. Yeast this, yeast that......knuckleheadz beware!

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by saintneo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Glad I always rejected it. Receiving or giving!
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Meringe(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
The dos and don'ts in this life is too much!

I tire ooo!
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Inosenduatall: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
Nna mehn!!! Ihe na dikwa dangerous oooo!! No more head till further notice...

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Opey4luv(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Wow!!! @ all those guys out there, time to stop eating ur girls hmm hmm

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Na lie jor.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by yuzedo: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked Satan have done it ooooooo!!! chei chei chei! Jesus plis safe me and i will serve u forevermore, allah!!! cry angry undecided

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Kslib(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
delors: Try that on a Nigerian girl, fluid stronger than mamba's poison...lolz. grin grin grin
This is the type of foolish comment that surfaces when people sleep with plantain hawkers and pure water sellers.. Dont use your dirty experience to rubbish my clean naija babes..

19 Likes

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by freebreezeyz(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Congrats to Michael mouthglas grin. he shld Be more careful and selectful on d next set of women he wld giv such!!!! angry. ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by delors(m): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib:
This is the type of foolish comment that surfaces when people sleep with plantain hawkers and pure water sellers.. Dont use your dirty experience to rubbish my clean naija babes..
Bros, no vex...I don adjust. no mean to spoil market for u. Sorry.

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by symbian03(m): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
BUT seriously why would a sane person put head down there for whatever pleasure? I'm I the only one who feels this world has turned to a mad mad world?

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by deor03(m): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Great. One nice excuse for guys not to give head.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Abujafood: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Some people even have the effrontery to laugh at this man. For a fact HPV has been associated with throat cancer even before Michael Douglas claims but for those who say the would continue Ok now go on until it strikes you one day!

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Same goes for blow jobs because men can also contract the hpv virus. What is worse in men's case is that they have not developed a method to diagnose it in men. Ladies beware.

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by sayso: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib:
na the same.plantain seller or bank worker, all na mamba fluid.

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by effisyman: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
Abeg wetin be mouth action...

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Kslib(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Who wan die go die.. Note: make sure you know d kind of pu.ssy you suck. If your patner dey sleep around too much,dont do it, but if you still get stubborn head,just make sure say you wear condom for mouth...

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Mpetempe(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Trash!!!
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by AbuMikey(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
What is MOUTHACTION
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by kokoye(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
banttieman: Na lie jor.

Of course...with all the "plates" wey you don lick, your mouth suppose don disintegrate by now

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by angelTI(f): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
Thank God I no dey do am n person no dey do am for me.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Mpetempe(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
Trash!!!
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
So Glenn Closes' pussy is carcinogenic? shocked shocked
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
yuzedo: OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked Satan have done it ooooooo!!! chei chei chei! Jesus plis safe me and i will serve u forevermore, allah!!! cry angry undecided

which one be satan jesus and allah angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue you so funny oh

*CONFESSION*
Pastor: Are u confessing?
yuzedo:.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by desthan(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: What is MOUTHACTION

Park well joor.....abi you be learner?

Look Mr Doglasst, go check properly the thing wey worry you, you can stop me from HEADING....KAI, OTIO

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by LabourParty(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
Well, dats not gonna stop me from doing it the usual way tonight.

What Do You Do When You're Depressed? / How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion / Buhari: Much Ado About Ear Infection(photo)-Prof. Ibekwe