Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (25017 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 03, 2013
jaystunt:
Like seriously. Wonder what the Zeds(zambia and zimbabwe) saw in her.
No, the Zeds voted for Mama Malawi (Natasha).
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by dplomaticVal: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2013
born2fuckpussy: What f****k, B*****i****tch big useless brother africa doing on frontpage, I hate this shit mehn, I don't even watch it and will never watch it
No1
cares.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by size38: 7:00am On Jun 03, 2013
Wetin concern us for Big brother Africa?
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2013
Afam4eva: I would have loved to see more of Denzel. He's an interesting character.

I thought he was the closest to been real in the house. Very unfortunate that Africa have other different opinion about Denzel..
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by pweeryambre: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2013
That Denzel guy reminds me of luclay and his lips seems kinda twisted and his tongue hanging all d time. Anyway I knew he had to go quick cos of his over sabi character, but huddah girl is just an eye candy... Woulda luv to see more of her. Ah well.
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by ethicalUser(m): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2013
ELgordo: men this big brother show is so full so full of bullsh@t i cant watch it its a show for bi@*tes and if ur dude watchin' this show that means ur a bi@*t nig@a! dont take it personal EL gordo jusssz sayin' DAMN!
Na ur type they do watch night on top BBA to see weda sometin go happen..i beg go sit down..Its a reality show for crying out loud. talkin like if u were given an opportunity to represent naija u wont decline it

1 Like

Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by AnOlAd: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2013
Yuppyyyyyyy so happy about the two evicted.... Huddah and Denzel oh am so happy..... Am a Nigerian and voted for Selly endlessly, so vote are correct
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by adisa204(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2013
Right frm the first tym I've always hated d guy always trying 2 make pple laugh by force with dat big lips.lolz who s laughin naw?
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by DJDOLA(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2013
Have never watch it in my entire life its not about criticise ooo I don't have dstv even d anthena am using does not catch most of nigeria station...so can someone tell me what d show is all about
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2013
Darejyde: ℓ̊ ve not been able τ̅☺ watch D̶̲̥̅̊ show since T̲̣̣̥HĨ̷̊S new season started because ♍γ̲̣̣̥ babe sold D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dstv decoder τ̅☺ buy startimes because of orisun so so ℓ̊ knw ℓ̊ am missin a lot pls keep pple lyk us up dated.
Ehhhyaaah dis is y I often advice people not to get their wives from the Village..

Not because am in support of BBA, but cuz am against d SWAP,

DSTV aint the best, but u swaped it for the Worst
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by wendieposh: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2013
Selly was the only west African in the bunch,naturally Nigerians would vote for her. Denzel was an irritant in the Diamond house but he was a bit ok in the Ruby house. Huddah,I liked but she was too confident and felt she was the strongest of the bunch. Betty's votes,I don't believe. That gal is so useless. She only talks to and kisses Bolt. Doesn't add up.
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by bobankky: 7:42am On Jun 03, 2013
Very painful.would åѷ loved to see more of Denzel in d house,possibly he would åѷ been one of the first 7.
wild child:

seconded....e pain me sha
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by fubbyy(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2013
How many of them remaining in the house? And what about the guys representing nigeria,how are they doing?
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by loswhite(m): 7:55am On Jun 03, 2013
ELgordo: men this big brother show is so full so full of bullsh@t i cant watch it its a show for bi@*tes and if ur dude watchin' this show that means ur a bi@*t nig@a! dont take it personal EL gordo jusssz sayin' DAMN!
dumb. Pls don't take it personal o
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Akshow: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2013
I no gree wit biggie for this one at all at all. How boring betty carry get five votes? I was seriously hoping dat naija hating natasha will get d boot.d game is jus starting nw. I see betty swapping feza up for eviction tonight. And if they win d airtel challenge come friday, she will mosdef swap feza to ruby haus.
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Akshow: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2013
we know ur kinds na. I can bet u use strong dish. Typical naija mentality. If u can't join dem, condemn dem. New flash, people re gbadu..ying d shw n ur hating will not change anyfin
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by tellwisdom: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2013
Why would they evict them from the house they rented.. Poverty no gud o sad

1 Like

Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Afam4eva(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

I thought he was the closest to been real in the house. Very unfortunate that Africa have other different opinion about Denzel..
Africans don't like overconfident and real people.
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Arrosoft: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2013
Gud mawn Just passing
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by ba7man(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2013
Too bad for Denzel cuz despite all the free massage he was giving out....he got nothing. That guy can massage woman for Africa.
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by amaechijay: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2013
Two FOOLS.

Denzel giving a woman he just met a massage on the first day. Very awkward.

I knew both of them will go first. Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish!

angry angry angry
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by jiraiyas: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
yezday was bad i swear. Not denzel, he's anoying, yet fun and huddah was a bit lively.
Now lets check out betty;she ve got naatin, natasha;xo anoying, selly;manageable
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hutchhhh....Delish,u'r so beautiful.Melvin do sumtin about this fine geh na.
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by slymm(f): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
I promise you my friends, something is not right with Denzels brain, look at him closely, you will notice traces of slow development. I am glad he has gone. Huddah should go back home to her lover Prezzo with her bony body.

1 Like

Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by fankasibe: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
dabrake: who are they?
na for here we go take knw people wey get money subscribe for DSTV and people wey dey watch only star-time......
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by fankasibe: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
tellwisdom: Why would they evict them from the house they rented.. Poverty no gud o sad
this is d problem u face if don't subscribe (dstv) in full......u must be watching SMALL BROTHER AFRICA
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Chanchit: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
No be Denzel dey lick one gurl underg yday..? Anyway make e go cotinue to lick am for house.
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nathan00(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2013
embarassed Not happy with denzel enviction... Too bad
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by bizzlemie(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2013
So na who go replace them?

AfroCandy and CharleyBoy?? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? / Nollywood Nightmare At Durban Int Film Fest / Most Annoying TV Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.