Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 PM

Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram (46724 Views)

Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by abduldope(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2013
oya na afta she go yankee go de pose 4 person back yard
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by BluStreak(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2013
yuzedo: is me dat buy it for her wen she is my former babe. but i dump her bicos she cant spek common eglish! angry very villege babe dat form had to get until i show her am d amunekeuto 1 of banana ice land. cool wit many dollar. wink well stepney, plis ritorn my 4 sugarcane dat u stole from my kichen wen were dateing befour i vex dammit! angry angry and dat police numba plate dat u stole from my mopol jip in my garrage. i tot is bann in negerian das why i stop usein it?! undecided

Ha ha ha ha ha ROTF - Boy you have killered me with laughtering. I'm died dead. Eeeeewoh! My ribs hurt abeg someone call the medics, address is Blustreak boulevard, Nairaland.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by ogtavia(m): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2013
Okija juju: I despise that Chrysler 300.. angry

Its the poor mans Bentley..
sorry sir,do u own a chrysler 300,smh...poor man's bentley,u better go and sit down.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 04, 2013
Eneze1: when did she become this fair? nice car anyway
my dear I went into a cosmetic shop to buy my cream(pears baby) al d chics there were lukin at me nd whisperin but 1 walkd up to me nd askd if dat cream was 4 me or my baby lol,well I told them it was mime!they cudnt beliv it,at dis time wen evry grl is tryin so hard to be fair and almost evry cream nd soap is a whitener! With red blue pink nd green veins tryin to burst out of their skin!with wrinkled BLACK feet! But they were disapointed wen they saw my beautiful brown skin nd I v bn usin pears since I was born)!black is beautiful nd dat is y I luv genevieve,for not bleaching!stephnie I luvd u for dat too pls dnt join "them"

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by zobaamara: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2013
Congrats my dear. Im happy 4 U. smiley grin smiley
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by kosiblaise(f): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2013
why she con dey bleach now?? Na wa o.Nigerians and skin lightening!!! #shme#
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by angelseddy(f): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Eyah, I love it when young women kip it real like dis. Show off abeg, na ur money jor. She has gone tro a lot and deserves to rock life. Am coming behind u steph. Me gan gats hammer soonest.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by originbm: 2:39am On Aug 10, 2013
nep2ra: Years of poverty and oppression have given most Nigerians an inferiority complex. A car is a land transport vehicle not a spaceship. How many European and American actresses do this undecided undecided undecided

There is nothing like nigerian mentality in it.its part of the materialism which is part of the popular culture sweeping across the western world and their sphere of influence. american actors,actresses and singers are all in on it.not to mention american hip hop culture.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by tonychristopher: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
Okijajuju: I despise that Chrysler 300.. angry

Its the poor mans Bentley..

WHICH ONE YOU DEY DRIVE PRESENTLY BIKO
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by tpia6: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
nep2ra:
Years of poverty and oppression have given most Nigerians an inferiority complex. A car is a land transport vehicle not a spaceship. How many European and American actresses do this undecided undecided undecided

i dont understand it either.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by tpia6: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
bigx:
First is a Nigerian Police plate

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Nmeri17: 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
yuzedo:
is me dat buy it for her wen she is my former babe. but i dump her bicos she cant spek common eglish! angry very villege babe dat form had to get until i show her am d amunekeuto 1 of banana ice land. cool wit many dollar. wink well stepney, plis ritorn my 4 sugarcane dat u stole from my kichen wen were dateing befour i vex dammit! angry angry and dat police numba plate dat u stole from my mopol jip in my garrage. i tot is bann in negerian das why i stop usein it?! undecided

I miss these days cry embarassed chief come back to bold fonts naa sad
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by gdg4(f): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
sKeetz:
They aint hers undecided
That's correct, they are yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Shares Gorgeous Bedroom Photo / Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.