Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? (1849 Views)

Nnenna Gets Record Deal With Sony/bmg Records? / Nnenna And Pasuma / I'm Madly In Love With Nnenna{2} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by mellie: 12:39pm On May 01, 2008
Give your honest opinion of this budding artiste.No disses or bad mouthing please grin.If you don't know her,log in briefly into her myspace page www.myspace.com/nnenaomali or check into her website www.nnena.com.Tell me what you think about her song and her style.She was the artise featured in modenine's cry and her latest single oluchi was nominated at the SMVA awards.

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by abdurrazaq(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2008
Good muzic, good voice and a good video.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by handsombob(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2008
well u try shaaaaaaaa. no be say u toooo tight.next time do ur mouth well.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by dominique(f): 10:17am On May 02, 2008
love the song and video, to bad it's not getting much airplay like before.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by ruggedlynx: 3:42pm On May 12, 2008
Nnena is a gift package still yet to be unwrappped.Acceptance for her music has not yet reached the level it deserves because she's obviously coming up but i do believe that this grossly underrated singer will eventually take this country by storm.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by ruggedlynx: 3:46pm On May 12, 2008
I love that song of hers called oluchi.The video was great too.I dunno why it didnt clinch the SMVA award finally.politics definitely was at play.I've seen her perfom on stage with her guitar.She's off the hook for sure.Her voice sounds too good to be human.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by abdurrazaq(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2008
handsombob:

well u try shaaaaaaaa. no be say u toooo tight.next time do your mouth well.

You are not to comment on the attached picture but the music. This is no insult.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by abdurrazaq(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2008
If Asa can be where she is with the kind of music she play definitely and by God's grace Nnenna will soon be in the forefront of Nigerian music. She is more talented than some Nigerian ladies in music.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by ruggedlynx: 4:38pm On May 12, 2008
I wonder why her album never drop.I hope that label of hers is not keeping her on the shelf the way they once did with Asa.This country needs a lot of tight female artistes like them.I'm tired of all those babes who think with they can sell by just flashing a piece of ass.If you no sabi sing,u no sabi.period.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by eccentric(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2008
Well,what can i say?Nnena is the love of my life.mmwaaah!babe u too sweet. kissI gbadu you pass my ganja.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by eccentric(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2008
Right now i'm listening to my friend 9ice and he is passing me the lighter.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by tecquilla(f): 5:05pm On May 12, 2008
Nnena's music is a stunner any time anyday.I think she even sounds better live.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by tecquilla(f): 5:08pm On May 12, 2008
eccentric:

Well,what can i say?Nnenna is the love of my life.mmwaaah!babe u too sweet. kissI gbadu you pass my ganja.
Who is this bushman?
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by eccentric(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2008
tecquilla:

Who is this bushman?
Babe what is biting you?Jealousy or your hormones gone awry.If you don't have anything better to say to me then quit posting.See me see trouble o?Me a bushman because i made an honest-to-goodness remark.Puleeze go get a life!
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by ojari: 2:12pm On May 14, 2008
Nnena is tight, real tight
dominique:

love the song and video, to bad it's not getting much airplay like before.
Would love to see her everyday on my TV screen.Her voice gives me memories and De javu.She's very deep and spiritual.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by tosinadeda: 5:33pm On May 18, 2008
the babe has some massive jugs men
IMO
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 18, 2008
@tosin,r u sure dats ur honest opinion.
But anyways,i luv her facial expressions in d video.
Luvely.should work on her speech or english
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by tosinadeda: 5:54pm On May 18, 2008
100% man cheesy
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 18, 2008
u too like eye service
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by tosinadeda: 5:59pm On May 18, 2008
na u sabi wetin u mean o
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 18, 2008
u dey ask wetin i mean by eye service.
FYI,na ur eye go kill u.
How u go know,Dem ask honest opinion not wetin u see.
But really she get jugs.i mean i cant take my eyes off d video
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by tosinadeda: 6:33pm On May 18, 2008
atleast now u can see grin
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 18, 2008
No mind me jare.I guess i wasn't payin attention @ first.But now i think it worth it
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by shanira(f): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2008
:oUnbelievable!Someone posts a thread about a very talented,promising female act and all you can talk about is jugs and more jugs.Perverts! Will guys ever change?
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by shanira(f): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2008
So because the girl fine small,we no go hear word again?The post says "an honest opinion about the artiste and her music" not her jugs.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by ruggedlynx: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2008
shanira:

So because the girl fine small,we no go hear word again?The post says "an honest opinion about the artiste and her music" not her jugs.
Let boys be boys. Dunno why chicks be dissing themselves. ;DThe girl is hot.Pure and simple.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by raino: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2008
shanira:

:oUnbelievable!Someone posts a thread about a very talented,promising female act and all you can talk about is jugs and more jugs.Perverts! Will guys ever change?
ruggedlynx:

Let boys be boys. Dunno why chicks be dissing themselves. ;DThe girl is hot.Pure and simple.
I think what our girl shan is trying to say is that there is more to this artiste than just what she got in front.Though i disagree with her that the babe' fine small'.This diva has got looks that make me shiver but her voice is even more.It gave me goosebumps last night when i saw her on TV.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by raino: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2008
My honest- to-goodness opinion is this:She's got the looks,the atitiude and of course da voice.I've looked into my crystal ball lately and i think she's going to explode BIG TIME!! She's one of the best female acts that this country has right now but her album aint out yet so need i say more till it drops.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2008
Very good!!!! Nice back up voices as well. I'm impressed. I hope she comes up with a very good video.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by raino: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2008
I heard that she's about to be signed on by SONY/BMG records.Though i was blooped that it was just another roadside blab,but who knows .The talk about the video of her next single being shot in the Uk now as we speak could be truer than that story.Well,i wish her the best of luck in her endeavours.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by kene86(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2008
Am a die hard fan. winkShe's gonna blow for sure.Naija watch out for this chick!
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? by kene86(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2008
Artistes like her and Asa make me take a breath of fresh air. grin ;DShe's really something. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For Slow Dogg-in De Kitchen Download Links / DOWNLOAD AUDIO + VIDEO: Davido - Pere Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug / 7 Songs You Should Listen To B4 Leaving Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.