Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,768 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

How To Root An Android Device + Reasons Why You Need To - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root An Android Device + Reasons Why You Need To (807 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / How To Root An Android Smartphone Without A Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root An Android Device + Reasons Why You Need To by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2013
Today I want to share with all Android users on how to root their Android phones, and also the importance of rooting an android phone.This is one of the easiest Tutorials you can find on the Internet on How to Root Android Devices.

Rooting an Android device is just the same as Hacking a Symbian phone and signing its applications or Jailbreaking an iPhone/iPad to make use of some other apps and it also reduces their limitations, This is the Major Reason why Android Users need to root their Android devices to get the best out of their devices. Visit this link (goo. gl/8FxR3)to see the full tutorial on how to easily root any android device. Copy the link and paste it in your browser. make sure there are no spaces between the link.
Re: How To Root An Android Device + Reasons Why You Need To by Maleete(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2013
Goodmorning, pls, am in a seriously problem right now & urgently looking for solution.
I bought my Techno N7 five days ago. It was working very cool. I do a lot of stuffs like browsing, gaming etc. This Morning, after exhausting my first battery, i put the second one, after making call, to check my account balance, the number were steady. . . . . Ok, i tried to minimize it so to check the sim2 account, the screen was still steady(i.e show the number), i tried to quit it by tapping on the home screen, still it was steady. All the action i tried to perform was not threw. I tried to switch it off but still steady, i then remove the battery instantly, all went off, insert the battery back to power it on, when powered on, the screen starts displaying something that looks like all this Old Modern BLACK & WHITE TV SCREEN. that look white. But the power-on sound sounded as usual, i only receives call but can't call due to the screen problem. Pls maybe the solution. . . ?

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Phone Are You Currently Using? / Best Network For Android / Xtouch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.