Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Top 5 Nollywood Actresses With Banging Bodies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Nollywood Actresses With Banging Bodies (2758 Views)

18 Ghanaian Female Celebs With Hot, Sexy, Banging Bodies / Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam / Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nollywood Actresses With Banging Bodies by chinkorieyahoo: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2013
What is your definition of a “Banging Body”? Is it just the facial appearance? Or the physique or the charisma or the Natural endowment. We left a lot of beautiful women off the list, but eventually these were the lovely women who made the final cut with their “Banging Bodies”.

See who made our list of Nollywood Actress with Banging Bodies.

Check out the list below and kindly drop a comment if you think any actress deserves to make this list who didn’t.

(5) Chika Ike

The prolific Nigerian Nollywood actress and model was born Chika Nancy Ike on the 8th of November, 1985 in Onitsha Anambra State, Nigeria. She grew up in Lagos Nigeria, Chika Ike is one of the few actresses that have been featured in over 100 Nollywood movies; according to her parents has always had so much love for acting, most especially at her young tender age, she bagged the nickname “Fancy Nancy” from her parents and school mates because of her love for playing short dramas while looking at herself in the front of the mirror.

The first of the Chika Ike movies was shot in February 2004, when Chika went for the audition of Chico Ejiro’s movie- Sweet love. Though she got a minor role but it didn’t take long before she got another role in TChidi Chikere’s movie flick – Standing alone. Chika Ike has since appeared in several prominent movies such as; Bless the Child, My Prince and My princess, Paradise, Wisdom and Riches, and Emotional blackmail.

In 2005 Chika Ike got a recognition award as well as an African Movie Academy Award {AMAA}, as the best upcoming actress of the year, just 2 years after she featured in her first movie. She is a UN Ambassador and the CEO of Fancy Collections.

Chika Ike is one of the hottest and craziest babes in the movie industry with a Banging body which makes her the fans favorite, and recently she shaved her hair for a movie titled “Moments of Tears” for a whooping sum of 5 million naira.

The 27 year old actress is doing well for herself; she is one of the most talked about Celebrity that every man would love to be with.

(4) Tonto Dikeh

She originates from Ikwere, Port Harcourt, in Rivers State. She was born on June 9, 1985 and after her primary and secondary education, she was admitted into Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt where she is currently studying Petro-Chemical Engineering.

Here is what she says about her journey into the Nigerian movie industry; “After I left the reality T.V show The next movie star in 2005, I was first runner-up, when Kingsley Ogoro won, and from there, I started looking for contacts and fortunately for me, a lot of people saw my talent.I got involved in the reality show first because I saw it as a way of getting close to the industry, I had hoped that from it I would move into the industry and it happened as I wanted.”

She followed the likes of Genevieve and Omotola to begin a music career and unlike them she has been able to make an impact in the music industry. Though it wasn’t easy at first as her fans condemned her first two singles on the social networks along with some artistes like OJB Jezreel who stated that “As far as he was concerned, Tonto Dike’s delving into the music industry was a bad idea”.

She is the craziest on our list as she is outspoken, daring and doesn’t hide her feelings at all. Recently a rumor came out that she would represent Nigeria in the Big Brother Africa but she was quick to dismiss it calling it untrue and unfounded.

With her gorgeous body, “kissable lips”, charisma and attitude; attributes which most men can’t resist, she was sure to make this list.

(3) Ini Edo

Iniobong Edo Ekim born on April 19, 1982 hails from Akwa Ibom. The actress who is popularly known as Ini Edo is among the top actresses in Nollywood . Her very first film was “Thick Madam” (2003). She has featured in over a 100 films; just 30 in 2007 alone.

In November 2008 she got married to Philip Ehiagwina, a businessman. She also had a second wedding in February 2009 in Houston, Texas where her husband is based.

The Nollywood star has gone through some sort of sophistication upgrade over the past years and has shed some pounds in the process, with her pretty face and attractive bum which goes with her legs; throw in the fact that she has been a dazzling figure on the red carpet lately.

Her figure would always WOW most people.

(2) Mercy Johnson

Mercy Johnson is one of the Nollywood actresses who shot into limelight very suddenly. Having spent a part of her past working as a housemaid in order to feed herself, she’s now one of the most successful actresses in the industry.

In case you don’t really know much about the gorgeous, sexy queen of the screen, you’ve just found the right page to read more on her…

She was born on August 28, 1984 into the family of Mr. Daniel, a former naval officer and Mrs Elizabeth Johnson. From calculation, Mercy Johnson’s age as of present is 28. Mercy hails from Okene in Kogi state and is the sixth of her family’s seven children. She had her primary education first in Calabar where she stayed with her father, and later at the Nigerian Navy Primary School, Lagos. For her secondary education, she attended Rivers State Secondary School and the Nigerian Navy Secondary School, both in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.

She was shot into stardom by her role in the movie, “The maid” (2004) where she played the role of a housemaid possessed by demons. Her performance in the movie was so exceptional that she was offered many more acting roles subsequently. That was how her success story began.

In 2011, Mercy officially got married to the man of her dreams. Mercy Johnson’s husband is Prince Odianosen Okojie, an Edo-based business magnate.

She is popularly known for her curvaceous physique and the contentious role she plays in movies, regardless of what she wears in whatever role she plays; her shape makes her different. She recently gave birth to her first child, a girl she named Purity.

(1) Omotola Jalade Ekeinde

Omotola Jalade defines beauty, elegance and class. Everything about the beautiful actress is on point. Some people say that more time was spent creating some people than others; am sure God took his time to carve out Omo Sexy.

She hails from a family of five. Born into the family of now late Mr and Mrs. Shola Jalade on February 7th, 1978, she is the only girl in the family and she has two brothers named Tayo Jalade and Bolaji Jalade.

She had her Nursery education in Christland Nursery School located in Opebi, Lagos state Nigeria and her primary education at Oxford Children School, Santos Layout. Omo Sexy furthered her secondary education in Command Secondary School in Kaduna.

Her first Nollywood role was in the movie “Venom of Justice” which was released in 1995, but she did not hit the limelight until her role in the movie “Mortal Inheritance” that was released the same year.

Omotola is married to Captain Matthew Ekeinde, a pilot by profession and together they have four beautiful kids. Even after producing four children, many still tout her as being hot and sexy.

She tops the list of Nollywood actresses with banging bodies.

- See more at: http://www.happenings9ja.com/happenings/posts/entertainment-lifestyle/music-movies/top-5-nollywood-actresses-with-banging-bodies#sthash.lofHpxzZ.dpuf
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actresses With Banging Bodies by Noali: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
angryWhy you no put pictures naa?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Sola Kosoko Welcome First Child / PHOTO: Meet Chika Ike’s ‘silly’ New Friend. / What Do You Think This Babe Will Say Next? – See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.