Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest (4228 Views)

Liberty Reserve Loans with payment proof inside / Get Your Gsm Short Code Free Of Charge And In Less Than 5 Minutes! / Generate Gsm Numbers Free Of Charge And Reach Out To Millions Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by links09: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2013
EASY LOANS WITH NO UPFRONT
CHARGE AND JUST 2% INTEREST
Loan Offer Hello, Are you financially
handicap?Here is the solution to your
problem.We offer loans to customers all over
the World @ 2% interest rate per anum.Our
disbursement ranges from minimum of $
1,000.00 to $1000,000.00.Note: all
applicant must be above the age of 18 yrs.Do
you have a low credit score and you are
finding it hard to obtain a loan from local
banks and other financial institutes? Do you
need a loan or funding for any reason such as:
a) Personal Loan, Business Expansion. b)
Business Start-up and Education. c) Debt
Consolidation. d) Hard Money Loans. Credit
Card Loan Email us at: ceobarryking@gmail.com
Re: Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by Edenitis(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2013
Is this for real?

I have sent you an email.
Re: Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by Immaculate4sure(m): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2013
If its real, I'm intrested
Re: Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by links09: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2013
It's actually real if you are genuine... With good intentions.. Coz, got my loan to pay off my depth in school before graduating in kentucky... But Nigerians, are making it difficult for others by their scam... Try your luck
Re: Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by blessamo: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
can you send the detail on how to access the loan? please do for some of us that are interested
Re: Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by fopdnewton: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Please am very interested. I want to expand my business and I have a good credit record. My e-mail is tobennanewton@yahoo.ca
Re: Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by boladex1: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
Am also interested my e-mail tundeodums@yahoo,com

1 Like

Re: Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by sanod(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
Also interested.. Sanod2012@gmail.com
Re: Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by links09: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
I think the major thing is to have a strong proof of re-payment of loan if approved
Re: Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by Aleshyto(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
i am also interested, i just sent u a mail pls reply my email is 2ascadek@gmail.com
Re: Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by walter2009: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
pls i m also interested if it is for real,my email is paulmat2005@gmail.com
Re: Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by tadeola1: 3:46am On Jun 06, 2013
links09: EASY LOANS WITH NO UPFRONT
links09: EASY LOANS WITH NO UPFRONT

Loan Scam....Dat pretty old are you guys still falling for this piece of trash.As stu.pid as your email address ceo.barry.king. You have upto a million dollar loan to give and your advertising it on nairaland.He will ask you people to make a payment of a certain percentage to secure the loan.Beware

1 Like

Re: Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by Immaculate4sure(m): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2013
Ask for his office address and see what will happen.His mail will stop coming.
Re: Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
WELL, I STRONGLY BELIEVE IT IS A SCAM. I TOOK THE TROUBLE TO APPLY FOR THE LOAN (AN AMOUNT OF $5000) AFTER SUBMITTING DOCUMENTATION AND PROCESSING FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS. THE NAMELESS BARRY KING AND PHONELESS BARCLAY FINANCE APPROVED MY LOAN AT 8.75% INTEREST PER ANNUM (CONTRARY TO 2% CLAIMED HERE) NOW THE TROUBLE IS THAT IN ORDER TO ACESS THE LOAN ACCORDING TO THEM YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE AN ANTI DRUG/TERRORIST CERTIFICATE THROUGH AN AGENT OF THEIRS IN NIGERIA (NAMED VINCENT IDOKHO). GOOOD YOU WILL SAY. HOWEVER THIS AGENT WOULD REQUIRE N20000 IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT TO GET YOU THE CERTIFICATE. THE PROBLEM IS THAT THIS DODGY FELLOW IS SO BUSY ATTENDING BOARD MEETINGS MON-SUN 24/7 HE DOES NOT HAVE TIME TO MEET ANYONE OR GIVE HIS OFFICE OR HOME ADDRESS. HIS PHONES ARE OF COURSE PERMANENTLY SWITCHED OFF. HE IS A VERY BUSY MAN. HE IS NOT TOO BUSY TO GIVE YOU HIS BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER FOR YOU TO PAY N20000 INTO. I HAVE CHECKED THE BUSINESS NAME THEY GAVE (BARCLAY FINANCE) AND THEIR ADDRESS IN KENTUCK, USA WITH bbb.org THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IT. YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE. I AM TAKING THIS TROUBLE TO ALERT PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM THAT THERE IS MASSIVE SCAM ON NAIRALAND AS WELL AS OTHER FORUMS. AT BEST YOU SHOULD TAKE ANY INFO YOU COME ACROSS HERE WITH A PI NCH OF SALT AND DO YOUR DUE DILLIGENCE BEFORE COMMITING YOUR MONEY. THIS LOAN OFFER HAS ALL THE ELEMENT OF A SCAM.
1 NO LEGIMINATE WEBSITE
2 NO NAMES OF PROMOTERS
3 NO VERIFIABLE PHONE NOS
4 FREE E MAIL ADDRESS
5 ADVANCE FEE HAS TO BE PAID TO GET THE LOAN - CERTIFICATE, INSURANCE, LEGAL FEES AND WHO KNOWS WHAT
6 SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES IN CORRESPONDENCE
7 PROBABLY FAKE BUSINESS NAME AND ADDRESS
I THEREFORE BELIEVE IT IS A COLLUSIVE SCAM. I WILL GIVE THE HOUSE FEEDBACK ON FURTHER FINDINGS
Re: Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by Edenitis(m): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
I agree this is a scam.

Even the calculation sent to me was so unserious one would wonder if Father Christmas has come to Nairaland.
Re: Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by nikky2012(f): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2013
Ineed a loan to set up my bakrey .loan of 500k. Thanks looking forward to ur response
Re: Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest by Jbrain88: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
nikky2012: Ineed a loan to set up my bakrey .loan of 500k. Thanks looking forward to ur response
,so is nt clear 2u yet dat dis is a pure scam.if u lyk pay dem money,na u sabi

(1) (Reply)

Buy BIG & CHEAP DATA Plans For Your Business Today / The Mini Importers Bible - 100% FREE DOWNLOAD! / Original Mens Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.