Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? (2829 Views)

My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino / Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? / I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
I see it in the movies when a guy take blows sometimes even get killed by a rival because of a girl. Does it happen in real life? A friend of mine is currently in this situation and he is letting the girl go. The rival appears to be a cultist who the girl made a friend and now want her as a girlfriend. The girl now see my friend as a coward and that he never loved her.
So im asking can you fight because you love your girlfriend, and girls can you fight a fellow girl cos of your man.

For me i go with the saying "if you die fighting for a girl, she will attend your burial with another man"
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Kudanis(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Fighting for a girl you don't if tomorrow she will still be yours is something I find difficult to do. If I lost my life, she will probably move on to another man. If I lost my sight in the course of the battle, will she still be mine? There are many issues to consider before I engage in a battle with another because of a girl. Beside if she love me, why would she get emotionally attach to another man?

I have never fight on the street and will not try it.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by eyenCalabar(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kudanis: Fighting for a girl you don't if tomorrow she will still be yours is something I find difficult to do. If I lost my life, she will probably move on to another man. If I lost my sight in the course of the battle, will she still be mine? There are many issues to consider before I engage in a battle with another because of a girl. Beside if she love me, why would she get emotionally attach to another man?

I have never fight on the street and will not try it.

Don't try it my brother. Anybody who does is a big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Monicasque(f): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
violence never solved anything. What would she if the fight led to someone loosing their own life?
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
No need typing epistles. . . My answer is a resounding NO!
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by vizboy(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
Am I mad
For what. You only fight when you are a learner in love.
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by AtheistD(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
And what if she was assaulted? Would you stand by and watch? If someone threatened you, they are bullying you and you have every right to defend yourself. Yes I would fight for a lady if it came to it. smiley
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
Every body's saying NOPE!! So 'true love' cant supass oppresion? Na wa 4 9ja guys o lolz
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by AtheistD(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Every body's saying NOPE!! So 'true love' cant supass oppresion? Na wa 4 9ja guys o lolz

I said yes smiley
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Rajosh(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
Yes! if she's Dangote's daughter and i'm super man.
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Sanboy25: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2013

I girl should not fight for me a man in any situation... yet we still see that too often... undecided
A man should fight for his wife undeniably, but his girlfriend ? No. smiley
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by AtheistD(m): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:
I girl should not fight for me a man in any situation... yet we still see that too often... undecided
A man should fight for his wife undeniably, but his girlfriend ? No. smiley

So if a guy slapped you in front of your boyfriend, he should whistle and then walk away?
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Sanboy25: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
Atheist:-D:
So if a guy slapped you in front of your boyfriend, he should whistle and then walk away?

That's defending against an attack. Lol smiley he should
But don't worry, I'll not wait for somebody to come to defend me, I'd fix the guy's problem me myself right away..
grin tongue smiley
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by AtheistD(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:

That's defending against an attack. Lol smiley he should
But don't worry, I'll not wait for somebody to come to defend me, I'd fix the guy's problem me myself right away..
grin tongue smiley

Really? You would fix a cult boy? This guy is being threatened. His life is in danger. He has to fight or walk away.
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by MrCork: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
...well I love fat women fightin & stripin..ripppin off thier cloths..while sittin, watchin and choppin pop corn..its fun! angry
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Mynd44: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
Fighting another guy over "ownership" of a girl is just silly. I will rather leave the girl for the other guy and that goes for even if I am married to her. Why would I wanna fight over someone? Sounds silly.

But if someone is getting robbed or cheated, that can get me in a fight and it does not have to be someone I know
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Sanboy25: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
Really? You would fix a cult boy? This guy is being threatened. His life is in danger. He has to fight or walk away.

I'd fight back anyone who attacks me of course !
I'm not a punching ball, you can't hit me and expect me to not retaliate... undecided
As for this guy, he better walk away, of course. smiley
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:

I'm not a punching ball, you can't hit me and expect me to not retaliate... undecided
How about calling the authorities and having them handle thing (in the case where he hits you and walks away) it might just stop your face from being fistically restructured

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by AtheistD(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:

Sometimes you have to be smart. If you are outmatched, you might be seriously hurt... especially where cult boys are concerned.

But you do have to stand your ground if you are attacked.
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Sanboy25: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mynd_44: How about calling the authorities and having them handle thing (in the case where he hits you and walks away) it might just stop your face from being fistically restructured

I was once attacked by 2 men of 40-45 years, I went to the police to lodge a complaint,
I knew their names, the place they worked at, the phone number of the society hiring them...
7 months later, I received a letter saying:
' We have the honor to inform you that your case has been closed.' shocked
I defend myself alone because I don't trust the police anymore... undecided
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Sanboy25: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sometimes you have to be smart. If you are outmatched, you might be seriously hurt... especially where cult boys are concerned. But you do have to stand your ground if you are attacked.

Lol, sure I wouldn't go against a man like Hulk Logan, but if it's a regular boy, and a 1-one-1 match... I'll try my luck... undecided
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Mynd44: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:

I was once attacked by 2 men of 40-45 years, I went to the police to lodge a complaint,
I knew their names, the place they worked at, the phone number of the society hiring them...
7 months later, I received a letter saying:
' We have the honor to inform you that your case has been closed.' shocked
I defend myself alone because I don't trust the police anymore... undecided
Now I shift grounds....grab a baseball bat grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Mynd44: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:

Lol, sure I wouldn't go against a man like Hulk Logan, but if it's a regular boy, and a 1-one-1 match... I'll try my luck... undecided
Same as picking your fights
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Sanboy25: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mynd_44: Now I shift grounds....grab a baseball bat grin

Hahah, thanks. grin wink
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
Yungwizzzy: I see it in the movies when a guy take blows sometimes even get killed by a rival because of a girl. Does it happen in real life? A friend of mine is currently in this situation and he is letting the girl go. The rival appears to be a cultist who the girl made a friend and now want her as a girlfriend. The girl now see my friend as a coward and that he never loved her.
So im asking can you fight because you love your girlfriend, and girls can you fight a fellow girl cos of your man.

For me i go with the saying "if you die fighting for a girl, she will attend your burial with another man"
i can't take a blow for my wife. She better learn to stay out of trouble!
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by HURUCHI(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
Yungwizzzy: I see it in the movies when a guy take blows sometimes even get killed by a rival because of a girl. Does it happen in real life? A friend of mine is currently in this situation and he is letting the girl go. The rival appears to be a cultist who the girl made a friend and now want her as a girlfriend. The girl now see my friend as a coward and that he never loved her.

[b]For me i go with the saying "if you die fighting for a girl, she will attend your burial with another man"[/quote][/b]then you have answered your self
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by AtheistD(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:

And get your beautiful face scarred? I wouldnt advise it unless it was the only way. Try and avoid conflict where possible.
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by HURUCHI(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2013

And get your beautiful face scarred? I wouldnt advise it unless it was the only way. Try and avoid conflict where possible.

heheheh hahahahah well said
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Sanboy25: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
embarassed Hum thanks for the advice, I'll try to take on me... undecided
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by HURUCHI(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:

heheheheheheh
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hahah, thanks. grin wink
Anytime
Re: Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? by AtheistD(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:

You shouldnt be fighting often. Tell me more about the 2 45 yr olds? Were you alone? Were they armed? Was it late at night?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Desparado...please Advice / Stop Misinterpreting Our Kind Gestures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.