Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York (26176 Views)

– Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. / BREAKING NEWS: Malaysian Passenger Plane Carrying 295 People 'shot Down. / Army Gives Egypt's President A 48-hour Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam is very funny.

Idris Elba looks just like any black guy on the streets of London. Heck, most London chics don't really give two-fvcks about him. But American women get moist for the same guy. grin
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afam4eva(m): 12:44am On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx:

How do you know they haven't smashed tons of women because of their accent? Even weirdo looking Russell Brand smashed America's own Katy Perry, like it's nothing. grin

Is Idris Elba better looking than all the AA actors? grin
Katy Perry is a blonde, so anything goes.

It's not Idris Elba's face now. It's his body. That's not to say he has the best body but he has a good one and it's getting him the goodies.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afam4eva(m): 12:45am On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx: Afam is very funny.

Idris Elba looks just like any black guy on the streets of London. Heck, most London chics don't really give two-fvcks about him. But American women get moist for the same guy. grin
he may look normal to London girls but not to American girls the same way American niggers will look attractive to non-Americans.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 04, 2013
trolling: Agreed that the "jews" are serpents and cunning,funded the civil rights movement but you need to do a reasearch on whom the true Jews are,didnt really want to quote you but i couldnt let that liar fly

I was talking about "Jews" not "Hebrews" - two different people.

Those mofos destroyed black wall street(the real Wall Street before the one in Manhattan) - freaking serpents!
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:

It's not Idris Elba's face now. It's his body. That's not to say he has the best body but he has a good one and it's getting him the goodies.

Are you guy? grin Idris Elba is just any guy - but American women get moist for him, why's that?

Let's solve the mathematics behind that mystery!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:

You mean "anything goes" by trying to speak her best imitation of the accent, no? grin

I bet Russell Brand never bothered to do fore-play with Katy Perry - the accent alone got her moist. grin grin grin
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by trolling(m): 12:51am On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx:

I was talking about "Jews" not "Hebrews" - two different people.

Those mofos destroyed black wall street(the real Wall Street before the one in Manhattan) - freaking serpents!
the Jews are the Hebrews,jew is short for Ju-dah,one of the sons in the 12 tribes of Israel...you can read Zionist Manifesto and see what they intend to do against the world
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by coogar: 12:51am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
he may look normal to London girls but not to American girls the same way American niggers will look attractive to non-Americans.

but americans(men/women) favour the british accent more...
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afam4eva(m): 12:53am On Jun 04, 2013
coogar:

but americans(men/women) favour the british accent more...
That's because it's a different accent from theirs. Apart from the American and British Accent there's really no other Accent ftom an English country that doesn't sound like any of the two with little variations. I'm sure a lot of British people too will favour the American accent. You can hear it in the youths of Britain.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 04, 2013
trolling: the Jews are the Hebrews,jew is short for Ju-dah,one of the sons in the 12 tribes of Israel...you can read Zionist Manifesto and see what they intend to do against the world

Jews aren't Judah - Jews are jewellers who converted to the Hebrew faith. They're Europeans - ashkenazi, kazan, and Sephardic people.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by coogar: 12:56am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
That's because it's a different accent from theirs. Apart from the American and British Accent there's really no other Accent ftom an English country that doesn't sound like any of the two with little variations. I'm sure a lot of British people too will favour the American accent. You can hear it in the youths of Britain.

bahahaha.....
british people favour american accent? they favour the nigerian accent more.....
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afam4eva(m): 12:59am On Jun 04, 2013
coogar:

bahahaha.....
british people favour american accent? they favour the nigerian accent more.....
This is a lie. How many British people even know Nigerian accent. I know a lot of them know it but you'd be exxagerating by saying they favour the Nigerian accent. It's really not a popular accent.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by trolling(m): 1:07am On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx:

Jews aren't Judah - Jews are jewellers who converted to the Hebrew faith. They're Europeans - ashkenazi, kazan, and Sephardic people.
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.Revelation 3:9...you cant refute this, aint a fan of arguement
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by coogar: 1:11am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
This is a lie. How many British people even know Nigerian accent. I know a lot of them know it but you'd be exxagerating by saying they favour the Nigerian accent. It's really not a popular accent.

you are ignorant.....
how won't the brits know the nigerian accent? are you kidding me? the brits favour the welsh, scottish, cockney, spanish, italian, etc before the american accent!

1 Like

Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 04, 2013
trolling: Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.Revelation 3:9...you cant refute this, aint a fan of arguement

Don't derail the thread.

If you can understand the reason why Ethiopia was called Abyssinian in the Bible, then you'll understand why "Hebrews" was changed to "Jews." Your answer is right there.

Cheers, mate. wink
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Diasporan(m): 3:47am On Jun 04, 2013
[b]Afam you are truely a man.I love the way you held Shymexx my man and Coogar.Took my friend out for his Birthday and i missed out from the argument.How i wish we could seat over a bottle of Blue label while we argue and settle the scores about the two nations face to face. grin I lived in the Uk for about 4 years before going back to Nigeria for my University then back to the US and i find it funny for these two dude to be comparing both countries.@shymexx for the Language i really laugh in Hispanic.When i first got to Yanks i tried the cockney English with some girls but damn they got turned off.Infact that is what i use if i see a chick throwing herself at me and i don't like her.To be sincere that Britico English can only be appealing to the whites in Yanks and not the AA.The English sucks.For the NY issue am not a fan of NYC just that its a nice place for shopping and its only Manhattan and Long Island that i can see as a place decent to live.For the other places they are all crappy places.My wife to be gat her family home in Queens NY but she relocated to Albany another rusty crappy town.That is not to say i fancy London to NY.London is another crappy place.Peckham is not different from Bronx,Hackney(Brooklyn).I lived and had my High school in the West(Westminster).The only thing i cherish about the UK is their style of dressing.Damn it rocks.I still get my suits there and can't be caught dead with an American suit(coat grin) and American baggy jeans(parachute) and London swag is different in 2chainz voice.Its off the hook[/b]
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by siraj1402(m): 3:50am On Jun 04, 2013
Take it or leave it,America still remain the place where there is large number of criminal.After given them all it takes and used them,they will transfer them to the world and then been shouting terrorist.SMH undecided
tdade: 25 People Shot (6 Killed) Over 48 Hours In NYC

Mayhem in the city: 25 people shot in 48 hours
Three killed Sunday after three were killed Saturday. One of the wounded includes an 11-year-old girl who will never walk again.

Violence surged like the mercury Sunday, with three more fatalities from gun violence — and eight others wounded in shootings — bringing the total number of bullet-riddled in the city to 25 in less than 48 hours. Only Staten Island was safe from the wide-ranging spray of gunfire and sickening weekend bloodshed. At least 12 people were blasted in Brooklyn, eight in the Bronx and another four in Queens. The sole person shot in Manhattan took several slugs to the chest and perished in broad daylight.

Sunday’s first fatality was Ivan Martinez, 21, who was approached around 3:25 a.m. by a 20-year-old gunman and a woman at E. 139th St. near Brook Ave. in the Bronx, police said. The gunman shot Martinez once in the head and ran off with the woman. In the second fatal attack, a man in his 40s was gunned down during an argument in East Harlem around 1:20 p.m. The victim, who has not been identified by police, was blasted multiple times in the torso on E. 105th St. near First Ave. Less than four hours later, Damien Powell, 25, was killed after he was shot in the chest outside the Albany Houses in Crown Heights, sources and witnesses said. The victim’s mother collapsed at the scene, where shell casings littered the street, witnesses said.

In other shootings Sunday:
- A 21-year-old man was shot in the leg in the Ravenswood Houses in Queens at 12:10 a.m.
- A 21-year-old man was shot three times on East New York Ave., Brooklyn, at 2:36 a.m.
- A 20-year-old man was shot in the leg at Bedford Park Blvd. and Webster Ave. in the Bronx at 3:30 a.m.
- A 35-year-old man brought himself to Jamaica Hospital with a gunshot wound in the leg at 4:12 a.m.
- A 15-year-old was shot in his leg and back on Osborn St. in, Brownsville, Brooklyn, at 11:40 a.m.
- A gunman opened fire at Bedford Ave. near Lenox Road in Prospect Lefferts-Gardens around 3:25 p.m.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/25-people-shot-48-hours-article-1.1361388#ixzz2VAXlhtzm
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by birdman(m): 4:52am On Jun 04, 2013
nerodenero: End times already here and only God can safe us.The world has drastically lost moral values and human lifes are of no significance.
grin grin grin
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by whitedove(m): 6:00am On Jun 04, 2013
mycon: thought it waz naija
so you only read front page? Na these kain people dey read Headlines for paper! God help you.
Anyways the damage is done already,go lick your wounds.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by azzima(m): 6:10am On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx: Crown height, flatbush, brownsville, east new york, bronx, queens, and east harlem - you can't make this shiit up. Still surprised Stapleton didn't join the madness..
stapleton ? come on now.cant be compared to bedstuy,crown heights etc. Those were my beats. Ok I agree, mariners harbour and parkhill can be something else but it's still like comparing a tiger to a cat.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by kendo55: 7:42am On Jun 04, 2013
.Wow
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by niggadee(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
American recruited German scientists? Who are Americans and where are they from? Did the Americans also recruit black slaves from Africa? What a joke.
Germany developed numerous new weapons during the war, including the first assault rifle in the world.first jet in the world, the Messerschmitt Me 262 in 1944. first cruise missiles (V-1) and rocket-powered ballistic missiles V-2..America is Great... because it stole all of Germany's technology .

1 Like

Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by chumakk: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2013
mycon: o
OMG.....wat iz NIGERIA turning into naw.....people are juz killed anyhow...and the so called law wont do anytin...anywayz the law iz only 4 the poor....VERIFIED FACT
Go to school. lol
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by BinghiNya(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2013
Christians don't shoot at all. If this happened in a muslim area these phools won't stop bashing islam
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afam4eva(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2013
niggadee: Germany developed numerous new weapons during the war, including the first assault rifle in the world.first jet in the world, the Messerschmitt Me 262 in 1944. first cruise missiles (V-1) and rocket-powered ballistic missiles V-2..America is Great... because it stole all of Germany's technology .
You still don't understand my post.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx: Only in America!! grin

And yanks talk crazy about unsafe London is, when more than 22,000 people are shot dead in that country every year.

If this should happen in London, best believe all the whole place would be on lock down with military police and undercover cops everywhere - stopping and searching every black person in sight.

Are you really going to compare mere London to almighty New York? Come on now.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Lilimax(f): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2013
azezola: christian terrorist, they kill more people than the ones they called terrorist,evil christian they will call it insane now.
Ewu!
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by caprini: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2013
OMG.....wat iz NIGERIA turning into naw.....people are juz killed anyhow...and the so called law wont do anytin...anywayz the law iz only 4 the poor....VERIFIED FACT
Who is this one dat thinks thru the anus?
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by amber222(f): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

When New York City turn Nigeria... Do you read before commenting at all
d person is an albino so don't blame him/her grin
Foxy_Ultimate:

When New York City turn Nigeria... Do you read before commenting at all
d person is an albino so don't blame him/her
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by amber222(f): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2013
grin
ds guy is funny o.He jt dey mk me laugh.I can't read d rest of d comments agn.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afritop(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2013
THIS IS THE SAME US THAT NAIJA PEOPLE STILL WAN ENTER BY FORCE
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by RafaelPLANET(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2013
This is shocking! This implies that a person was shot on the average of every two hours in the city. I can't imagine the casualties if gun possession law is that 'relaxed' in Nigeria. [color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday / Thieves Burgle Russia's Nuclear War 'Doomsday' Plane / 40 Killed In India Bridge Collapse, 30 Critically Injured, Many Feared Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.