Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* (7015 Views)

How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? / Intimate Questions And Answer Time......*winks* / How Do You React When Someone Winks At You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
5 Signs You Are Dating A High Maintenance Girl

A high maintenance girl is needy, she requires attention and she loves spending money! But, don’t confuse her for being a gold digger.

You may never realize that she’s high maintenance until you look out for the signs! Here are the signs to spot a high maintenance girl:

1. She loves splurging on luxuries:
Her daddy always treated her like a princess and bought her everything she pointed her dainty over privileged finger at. She is fixated with diamonds, Louis Vuitton bags, Cavalli dresses and Christian Louboutins. High maintenance girls love their shiny indulgences. They will splurge on apparel and accessories without any regard for their depleting bank balance or yours.

2. She is self-obsessed:
She thinks she is the best or at least wants everyone else to think so! She is insecure and she feels the need to raise her standards in order to look better than others. Therefore, she is preoccupied with
Read more »

http://dekodaworld..com/2013/06/5-signs-you-are-dating-high-maintenance.html

Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by Mynd44: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Boring
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
God!!! See topic see context!
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by HURUCHI(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
[quote author=SLIDE waxie]God!!! See topic see context![/quote

open ya own make see
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
HURUCHI: open ya own make see

I'll better not open any than open a meaningless one.
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2013
Always Stay tuned to be update... and in a matter of days you might always be thankful
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 9:00am On Jun 04, 2013
Seven (7) Things A Girl Wants But Will Never Ask For

1. Compliment her:
Women love receiving compliments! They do not want you to flatter them with baby talk or lengthy poetic messages. They just want to hear compliments like “You are beautiful/pretty” or “I love your eyes.” Believe it or not, there are days when a girl does not feel
beautiful. If she is looking dull, compliment her and she will feel better. Treat her like a princess and she will reciprocate the affection.

2. ‘I Love you’ calls:
Women love getting I love you text messages and calls. Surprise your girlfriend by calling her and simply saying “I called you to just tell you how much I love you.” A quick tip: DO NOT forget to wish her good morning and good night unless you want to upset her. It will show her that you care.

3. Support her:
Girls want a guy who will stick around and not just for the good times. When she feels low, comfort her and listen to her. Listening is key! When you stand by her, she will feel secure and confident. You know without a shadow of a doubt that she will do the same for you.

read more at: http://dekodaworld..com/2013/05/seven-7-things-girl-wants-but-will.html

Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2013
!!!!be strong and courageous! work out on the major tips! God made you perfect, the tips here will motivate you!!!.
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
please read and get someone informed
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by danniboi: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
always stay tuned for more! seriously you in the best post under love life issues
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2013
Seven (7) Lies She Will Tell You in Relationship

Here are some of the common lies women tell:

1. I am fine:
So you ask her what’s wrong? And she replies “Nothing is wrong, I am fine!” SHE’S LYING! When she says she’s fine, she is NOT! The words ‘I am fine’ should be your cue to take things seriously and think of all the mistakes you have committed in the past decade. Do not shrug it off thinking she will be fine because she said so. Give it a few hours and she will start blaming you that you don’t care for her or her emotions.

2. I like your friends:
In the initial dating phase, women will pretend to like your friends because they do not want to hurt your feelings. Always remember; Friends equal date spoilers. Women hate it when your friends just
Read more »
http://dekodaworld..com/2013/06/here-are-some-of-common-lies-women-tell.html

Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2013
build up your love life and relationships here
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by True2myself24(f): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2013
Mynd_44: Boring

Very
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
its gonna be a long thread here!!! always be love gallant wink
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
mynd_44 its so obvious that you have problems with the word "LOVE" pls do take your time to share your story i believe Nairaland amiable users can help you out grin
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
Love Life and motivations is the best trend ever, check here virtually daily for new sweet-heartening tips

wink grin cheesy cool shocked wink
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2013
Hot Five (5) Way To Boom Sex Life

After a few years, the excitement of hot passionate love making fades away. But, you can always rekindle the romance in your sex life.
Here are the top 5 ways to spice up your sex life:

1. 31 Day Sex Challenge:
Break the monotony! Challenge each other and try new positions each day of the month. If you are successful, reserve one day where you or your partner’s desires will be fulfilled. Most working couples avoid making love due to their work fatigue. Disregard your exhaustion and jump into the sack. The preconceived notion of having sex at night is tad bit boring. Spice up your sex life by having sex early in the morning. Morning sex is tried and tested awesome!

2. Strip:
Ladies get ready for some raunchy shopping. Buy fishnet stockings, high heels and some sexy Victoria’s Secret lingerie to seduce your man. Turn up the volume and strip tease your partner. Watch
Read more »
http://dekodaworld..com/2013/06/hot-five-5-way-to-boom-sex-life.html

Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2013
always be the first to be informed
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
Always get motivated here!!! regardless your gender. But mostly for the cool heart ladies. wink

grin. . shocked . . wink.
"...na so the fin goes"
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
oopsy! now i have couple of e-mails on love issues now! be rest assured that soon You! too will smile
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by dekoda(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
i must confess you really doing a good job here, how i wish you are a female i must have ask you on a Date

1 Like

Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 7:35am On Jun 07, 2013
always be the first to be informed
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
Five (5) Men You Should Never Date

You meet a charming man, he impresses you with his suave manner and you end up thinking he is the ‘one.’
But, wait there has to be a catch! After a few dates, he will reveal his true self and will end up breaking your heart! Here are the top 5 losers you should never ever date:

1. The Player:
The player is a ladies’ man. He is charming, well mannered, good looking, witty and successful but will never stick around till the end of the night. He will manipulate your emotions with endless compliments. The Player often boasts of his expensive house, extravagant gifts, fast cars and lavish parties but doesn’t display a shred of genuine emotion. The sex is great, but don’t be surprised if you do not see him in the morning.

2. The Narcissist:
He will manipulate your emotions by victimizing himself because he truly believes that there exists no world beyond his drama. Be prepared for some over the top drama and petty fights. Always
Read more »
http://dekodaworld..com/2013/06/five-5-men-you-should-never-date.html

Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
Get motivated ... get loved
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
Here are a few things you should never do on your date:
Please do kindly read and observe, this has been affecting so many would-be ever recorded relationships. You might be so thankful later.

1. Don’t overdress:
“Dress to impress” should be your motto. Your date should not get the impression that you did not take the effort to dress up for the date. Choose comfortable, sexy clothes. Keep the skin show to a bare minimum; don’t forget to keep it classy! For the guys, you can’t wear a suit to a date but a nice pair of jeans and shirt would be appreciated. Also, we know men sweat a lot; we understand but do the ladies a favor and do not bathe in your perfume.

2. Stay off your phone:
You both are sitting at a table and she is blushing while you woo her. Suddenly, you receive a call, a text message or some insane facebook update and you answer the phone making her feel alienated. Now, no one is telling you to keep your phone at home. But even if you have to answer a call make
Read more »
http://dekodaworld..com/2013/06/five-5-never-do-things-on-date.html

Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
But, online dating is a tough game, so here is our list of do’s and don’ts to help you meet your Mr. or Ms. Right:

Do's And Don't's Of Online Dating
DO’S:

1. Be Precise
Fill your profile details accurately. We don’t want the “Age is just a number and I am young at heart” crap. It may be tempting to knock off a few years from your age or exaggerate your hobbies and interests but you are more likely to achieve online dating success if you are honest about yourself. Let people know you for who you are. Be honest about your age, weight, interests and hobbies and you may find someone as unique as you.

2. Make your English teacher proud:
If yu wnt some1 wid whum yu cn spnd d rst of ur lyf, itz bttr nt 2 write lyk dis. If you speak the ‘chat language’, your date may get an impression that you are too lazy to use vowels in your sentences. Check and then double check your grammar, punctuation and spellings. The kind of person who will
Read more »
http://dekodaworld..com/2013/06/dos-and-donts-of-online-dating.html

Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
always get informed
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by mekaboy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
OP so u don turn musiwa26 wey dey open thread by himself for himself to chat with himself.
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by livingstone001: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hmm! After several visit, and easily digesting... It's my outmost desire to really commend the sole! Motivator of this trend! Love you will discover is a beautiful thing! And has been misleading so many people, esp the negative views updaters, don't let me mentioned name! Cos it's obvious on this trend! If you don't think deeply don't comment! Well when good things are made, Some will stand but at end! The views keep extending!
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by FilaSmith: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
Always check to brace up your day to day relationship and interaction with people! People you might can affect you future tomorrow! So don't afford to make mistakes!
Re: Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* by dekoda(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
Always keep on brother!

(1) (2) (Reply)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Help! My Boyfriend Is Demanding Too Much Sex Lately. Am Tired / Pick One Lady Here To Married (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.