Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

System Problem ( Toyota Highlander 2003 Model ) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / System Problem ( Toyota Highlander 2003 Model ) (884 Views)

Toyota Highlander 2003 Transmission Problem / Honda Accord 2004 Gear System Problem / Which Should I Go For? Mercedes ML 320 2002 OR Toyoto Highlander 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

System Problem ( Toyota Highlander 2003 Model ) by talk2ccp: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Good day All,
Pls I need an urgent solution to my TOYOTA HIGHLANDER 2003 MODEL
which has been giving me serious problem for some time now.
Normally,in the morning hours,it moves smoothly and fine but when the ENGINE gets hot,the car will starts moving very very slowly to the extend that i will fire down yet no way. I have tried too many ELECTRICIANS/MECHANICS but to no avails.It all started December 2012 when i changed my CRANK SHAFT and MEDAL of the Engine that the whole problem started, I even changed all the PLUGS and Coils as i was directed yet no way.Also it also affected the compressor and that leads to fuss burning and the ELECTRICIAN discovered some burnt wires which was later trace to be AC wires and sine then,i have change morn than 6 FUEL PUMPS and The FILTERS ALL TO NO AVAIL..... PLS kindly use ur good office to help out.Thanks Collins Asaba
Re: System Problem ( Toyota Highlander 2003 Model ) by woleakin1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
My brother to start with whn dis car started giving u issues all u need to do was to take the car for diagnostic.
Am sure if u have u won't have spent all the Money U av spent thus far

To solve this problem you need to take the car for a proper diagnostic scan to know what is the issue with the car
If you are in lagos plz take ur car to e-garage
They would put your car bck to order
Re: System Problem ( Toyota Highlander 2003 Model ) by talk2ccp: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2013
I have done all the diagnosis yet no meaningful result

(1) (Reply)

Whinining Sound At The Back Whenever I De-acelerate /slow Down (lexus 330) / 10 Tips On Car Maintenance / Range Rover Evoque Falls Off Bridge Without The Driver Being Hurt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.