Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:23 AM

Quit That Job & Become The CEO You Deserve - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quit That Job & Become The CEO You Deserve (725 Views)

3 Major Shipping Lines Quit Nigeria As Freight Rates & Trade Volume Crashes / Quit That Demo Now And Go Live With Free Real Money / Quit That Demo Now And Go Live With Free Real Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quit That Job & Become The CEO You Deserve by robedu: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Most times it's not always easy to leave a comfortable monthly salary to start up something that our hearts yawns for, we're afraid if it will work out, often times we began to think of how possible it will be to adjust to a life without monthly pay, then that discouraging spirit start tapping us at the back saying, give yourself 5 years to work so you can save enough money, then after 5 years we find out that we still have not made enough money and then life goes on like that, but on this webisode of the BE BOLD show, Christal let us into the life of a young woman who put down a lucrative job as an investment banker in Wall Street Bank New York travel, back to home country to kick start her passion - tune in to watch this inspiring and life touching webisode of the Be Bold Show - http://www.twotv.net/presenting-adisa-tinorgah-ceo-of-odo-asem-the-be-bold-show/ - IT'S A MUST WATCH for every inspiring entrepreneur. After watching this program and you have not drafted your resignation letter then you're never going to be an entrepreneur - Quit that Job and start creating JOBS NOW.

Re: Quit That Job & Become The CEO You Deserve by Prince4God(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
This Quick Smart Programme is something that is designed to help you succeed. It is only the wise that take opportunity like this. Moreover, there is actually nothing to lose as my guarantees ensures your money back. Now, give it a trial but only if you want to succeed. There is no room for failures in our team.

I am giving a bonus of a book valued at N7,500 to the first 15 people that register with the link below before Friday 7th June, 2013 and whose text or email includes "N7,500 bonus book". If you join but do not include "N7,500 bonus book", you will not receive it.

http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/quick-smart-programmejust-what-you-are.html

This book will show you 197 Hot Business that will turn your life around. I will share it free for the first 15 people to join me through the above link. Stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

German Bank Employee Falls Asleep On Keyboard, Transfers Millions / How Do I Start Fish Farming / How To Make Money Online As A University Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.