Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? (12348 Views)

1m Naira Needed Urgently For Tali Wood Export Transaction With Attractive ROI / Trading Forex, This Signal Trades Your Way To Success (Forex Success Reloaded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by kingsle66(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hello guy's!! Ever since the introduction of Mobile Money in Nigeria, how have it Change or Affect the way of your Business Transaction and purchasing flexibilities in Nigeria Have anyone been Using it successfully without Network error??
Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by dulphines: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
Not tried it yet. I will update when i try it.
Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by Okijajuju: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
What is mobile money?

Does that mean that my money can now walk? shocked

5 Likes

Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by chinnyonwu(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
for wia!
. I don apply tire for different branches, dem never gree reply mme

1 Like

Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by chinawapz(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
see oga on top dat ur thread,i can not categorically tell u one nw coz i may do so and oga seun and oder mods we say no.jxt api abt d first page tinz

2 Likes

Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by everyday: 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
I have never tried before but would be interested in using it for my online transactions
Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by ebamma3: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
we dont even trust atm's not to talk of mobile money, nigerians ain't risking their hard earned money on mobile money, mtn can't be trusted

3 Likes

Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by Opey4luv(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
This question can best be answered by my oga @ the top.
Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by billante(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
I Mainly use it to recharge my phones for now....and the good thing about is that Gtbank gives u back some money if use it to recharge ur phone.

2 Likes

Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by aminho(m): 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
I did use gt bank mobile £ and its good

1 Like

Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by Intrepid1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
I don't think these Mobile Money Operators did their homework well before rushing to the market. Adoption has been very poor and the service is struggling badly. This service should have been executed through the Mobile Operators; much easier for rollout and operation.

4 Likes

Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by yuzedo: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
it hav not help me at alllllllllll!!!!! how do i pay four p**** gaddemit?!?!?! can u nya** on credit? noooo wayyyyy!!! angry angry cry

4 Likes

Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by 2goodbobo(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
Okija juju: What is mobile money?

Lol. This man you are so funny.
Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by rodeo0070(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
Its a very good innovation. Owing to the nature of my job, it has saved me from the usual bank hassles. Cash transfers, payment for services, phone recharge etc you name it, its a life-saver...

2 Likes

Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by Osama10(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
Not tried it yet, still looking at it with one eye closed. wink
Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by Decryptor(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
As far as the IT Infrastructure of Nigeria is poor and not encouraging, i won't try it. I no wan hear story tomorrow.
Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by timpaker(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
Awesome, saved me the stress of going to bank everyday for deposit. cool cool

But I have encountered network hitches here and there but its worth it rather than standing for hours in the banking hall with those rude staff just because I want to deposit cash or pay some bills
wink wink
Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
I'm OK with internet banking, Gtb seem to have issues with their mobile money they are always advertising.
Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by daviide: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Okija juju: What is mobile money?

yepp! Nd if its too much d money can even fly sef

1 Like

Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by betrani(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
rodeo0070: Its a very good innovation. Owing to the nature of my job, it has saved me from the usual bank hassles. Cash transfers, payment for services, phone recharge etc you name it, its a life-saver...
"Not that it would be forced on them! The people would ask for it"
Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by PapaBrowne(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
Intrepid!:
I don't think these Mobile Money Operators did their homework well before rushing to the market. Adoption has been very poor and the service is struggling badly. This service should have been executed through the Mobile Operators; much easier for rollout and operation.

You are absolutely right. Thats why M-pesa has been successful in Kenya.
Here, we have a CBN Governor who wants everything under his control so has refused to allow the telecom guys to operate it.

1 Like

Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by joeruano: 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ecobank Mobile Money is absolute RUBBISH. I signed up about 3months ago & each time I tried, there was always an error msg waiting 4 me b4 d end of d lenghty transactn process. I complained but nofin changd.
Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
Who uses mobile money ??
Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by Quazosky(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
Try Firstmonie powered by FirstBank, All you need to do is dial *894# from any mobile network. Thereafter you can fund your wallet account from any FirstBank ATM.
Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by tellwisdom: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
Which currency is that??
Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by kaysy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nigerians are still very much behind the world, if they see anything like online payment they just conclude it's fraud. They still have this "Money for hand back for ground mentality"

1 Like

Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by mtprofessor5(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
plz wer cn i download d mobile money app
Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by jmoore(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
99.9% of Nigerians don't use it.

1 Like

Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by dedons: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
Good question

my oga @ the top no longer pay me in cash
Re: How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? by emmadejust(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
yeah it has help me to save time from long hour que in the bank hall.now i just transfer money to any bank number thru the atm.even on weekend.fast and easy. :Dyeah it has help me to save time from long hour que in the bank hall.now i just transfer money to any bank number thru the atm.even on weekend.fast and easy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How #300 Changed My Life In A Week / Who Here Uses Binance? / Investment Opportunity In Cassava Production(Modified)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.