Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (10246 Views)

Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
2015: Buhari’s Posters Under APC Flood Abuja

ABUJA – COLOURFUL Posters of the 2011 Presidential candidate of Congress for Progress Change, General Muhammadu Buhari Monday flooded the nation’s capital city, Abuja.

The colourful posters which are printed in A4 bold size have the picture of Buhari for the 2015 Presidential election and this is coming prior to the registration of the planned merger of opposition political parties with the name, All Progressives Congress, APC.

According to the posters, General Buhari is the favoured candidate of the opposition come 2015 and they read, 2015: Here Comes The Only Savior For Nigeria, GEN.Muhammed Buhari (APC Consensus Candidate for 2015 presidential election)Support Buhari:The only man for the Job.

Residents of the Federal Capital Territory woke up this morning to see the posters in strategic areas of Ahmadu Bello Way, the Asokoro District, the Federal secretariat down to Maitama.

There was nearly a traffic gridlock along the Asokoro Junction this morning as motorist and passers by made a slow stop to catch a glimpse of the colourful posters of the General which is the first poster ever on the APC platform and a clear signal that the general and his foot soldiers were getting ready to consolidate their strategy towards emerging the APC presidential candidate come 2015.

General Buhari had contested against former President Olusegun Obasanjo on the platform of All Nigeria Peoples Party, ANPP; 2007 against late President Umaru Yar’Adua and against President Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 under the platform of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC.

The Posters as gathered were coming a day to the general meeting of the merging parties joint committee meeting and few days to the expected submission of the Application of the merging parties to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/2015-buharis-posters-under-apc-flood-abuja/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
Consensus candidate? Very mischievous

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Agbalanze(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Even if he like, let him contest 100 times.. He will definitely loose 100 times..

15 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by ogb5(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
By 2015 it will be 4-0 against Buhari, can't wait. Then we can count gleefully, 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015 kiss

Buhari supporters please donate your spare organs, money and blood to keep Buhari alive till 2015. He needs to be whipped the 4th time.

Hope Tinuba will wise up before then sha. whipping Tinubu and Buhari together will do more damage to Tinubu. Buhari is already used to failure, with his foot soldiers already being killed in the north, what else does Buhari have to lose?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Zet72(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
;DThe inelectible dog & baboon old senile fool
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by gramci: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Agbalanze(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
Buhari always shoot himself at the leg whenever he grants interview on boko haram. He's a religious bigot and can neva win a national election.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
This is the Final Burial of APC.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Chamber10(m): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Oya nah, let him be ready to cry blood this time around. He has very bad image in the country now. If I were him I will not bother to contest. #thats all#

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by ayox2003: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
While some of us can't wait for 2015 to come nigh quickly, we should not forget that we've got more than 700 days to the election. There are more pressing issues at the moment than these 'distracting' posters flooding the country, namely:

1) The promise Mr President made about building and the rehabilitation of refineries before the end of October 2013 with the amount saved from the partial removal of subsidy.

2) The provision of electricity before his tenure ends.

3) Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

4) The Second Niger bridge

5) Security challenges and so on.

When 2015 comes, we will vote based on competence and a proven track-record. This is 2013, let's live in this moment and get the dividend of 2013. The night is but young!

Frawzey

22 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by hillsate: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Haba GEJ and PDP, have you guys gone this petty?
Guys for your information these posters did not originate from APC neither from Buhari.
The posters are the handy work of GEJ and PDP. The essence is to cause disaffection amongst APC by bringing out the posters with the inscription " APC consensus candidate".
The same guys that were hired by GEJ and PDP to place GEJ's 2015 posters are the same guys that placed that of BUHARI at the same strategic locations.
GEJ is very afraid of 2015. All the political structures he tried building never stood. he couldn't install his candidate for speaker of the house of representatives, his Nigeria Governors Forum candidate lost the chairmanship position, his wife lost plot land in abuja to Turai Yaradua.
Does it now surprise anyone why he is using thugs to threaten Nigerians about 2015?
Does it surprise anyone why he is pushing for automatic ticket for himself as PDP 2015 candidate?
He knows he wont even win PDP primaries!

27 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
"Thief" Buhari again? See why Buhari is a notorious thief
https://www.nairaland.com/1304718/thief-buhari-exposed
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by FrankC3: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
hillsate: Haba GEJ and PDP, have you guys gone this petty?
Guys for your information these posters did not originate from APC neither from Buhari.
The posters are the handy work of GEJ and PDP. The essence is to cause disaffection amongst APC by bringing out the posters with the inscription " APC consensus candidate".
The same guys that were hired by GEJ and PDP to place GEJ's 2015 posters are the same guys that placed that of BUHARI at the same strategic locations.
GEJ is very afraid of 2015. All the political structures he tried building never stood. he couldn't install his candidate for speaker of the house of representatives, his Nigeria Governors Forum candidate lost the chairmanship position, his wife lost plot land in abuja to Turai Yaradua.
Does it now surprise anyone why he is using thugs to threaten Nigerians about 2015?
Does it surprise anyone why he is pushing for automatic ticket for himself as PDP 2015 candidate?

Read through your writing again. No wonder you are a Buhari supporter. If GEJ campaigne poster appear in Ibadan, it is GEJ that pasted it. If Amaechi's campaign poster appear in Kano, GEJ pasted it. If Buharis's campaign poster appear in Abuja, GEJ posted it. Probably, GEJ posted Barack Obama's campaign picture in last years US election.

You APC kids are really very funny. By the time Anenih start playing his trademark politics come 2015, you will be accusing GEJ of getting your wives and sister pregnant and for being the sole cause of global warming. Imagine Buhari in a campaign poster... Even his Boko Haram will not vote him for refusing to serve in their amnesty committee.

37 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by hillsate: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
Frank-C:

Read through your writing again. No wonder you are a Buhari supporter. If GEJ campaigne poster appear in Ibadan, it is GEJ that pasted it. If Amaechi's campaign poster appear in Kano, GEJ pasted it. If Buharis's campaign poster appear in Abuja, GEJ posted it. Probably, GEJ posted Barack Obama's campaign picture in last years US election.

You APC kids are really very funny. By the time Anenih start playing his trademark politics come 2015, you will be accusing GEJ of getting your wives and sister pregnant and for being the sole cause of global warming. Imagine Buhari in a campaign poster... Even his Boko Haram will not vote him for refusing to serve in their amnesty committee.

FYI, I am not member of APC neither that of PDP.
Tell your boss to calm down, 2015 is way out of his league.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
hillsate: Haba GEJ and PDP, have you guys gone this petty?-BEFORE NKO,PETTY IS THEIR MIDDLE NAME.
The posters are the handy work of GEJ and PDP- EVERY SMART NIGERIAN KNOWS THIS. The essence is to cause disaffection amongst APC by bringing out the posters with the inscription " APC consensus candidate"-VERY CLEAR TO NOTICE FOR SMART FOLKS.
The same guys that were hired by GEJ and PDP to place GEJ's 2015 posters are the same guys that placed that of BUHARI at the same strategic locations-EVEN THE AMAECHI/LAMIDO POSTERS SEF NA DEM.
GEJ is very afraid of 2015-THE GUY IS PISSING IN HIS PANTS AND HAS TRIPPLED HIS CONSUMPTION OF KAINKAIN. All the political structures he tried building never stood. he couldn't install his candidate for speaker of the house of representatives, his Nigeria Governors Forum candidate lost the chairmanship position, his wife lost plot land in abuja to Turai Yaradua-SOMETIMES SHA,I PITY THE MAN.

THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
What makes me pity our man,Creek Joe is that all his Publicly Known Supporters (E.G The NL Laptop Crew) are folks that are gaining from Supporting him.
They know he is a Retard and a Clown but ...man pikin must chop na. grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by tomakint: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
The perennial loser at it again! All he needs is a microphone and that's all undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by tomakint: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
hillsate: Haba GEJ and PDP, have you guys gone this petty?
Few questions for you and I need answers;

* Why are you involving Jonathan in a topic that is solely about Buhari?

* How did you know that PDP and Jonathan were behind those posters?

* How did you arrive at this, 'GEJ is very afraid of 2015'?

* Who are the thugs he is using to threaten Nigerians 2015 according to you?

* while I await your answers, have it at the back of your mind that if I, Tomakint, contest against Buhari under the platform of any party besides APC, I will floor him!

17 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
tomakint: .

Badt Guy Tomacunt,Una just deh Deceive Uncle Joe abi.Okay O,Una Maga deh Pay.

Helep me salute,Sincere,Rossike,Jakumo,Abati,Okupe,
Reno and the rest of the Badt,Sharp Guys.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by tomakint: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kamanda:

They are sending not only their greetings but piece of advice that ***open your eyes to read and use your brain to think that Jonathan is the best thing that could ever happen to Nigeria since 1960*** Billyonaire, Sunny_Bobo, slimghost, Gramci, Frank-C, PapaBrowne, babyosisi, graetio, taharqa, Oddy4real, thelastpope, and many others here too numerous to mention send their loves! cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by dridowu: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2013
My dad has been telling since 20yrs ago that we youth are the leaders of tomorrow, now is Buhari also a youth ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Lakayana: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2013
Instead of throwing the money of those useless poster I should be given that money 1st I will make no bokoharam is alive the balance will be to celebrate their departure.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Built2last: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2013
Let him place his posters in the moon.He is not the desired change...must he be the candidate for APC...if not that he is hell bent on dieing in Aso rock
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by greall1: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2013
to be a leader is not by force,It's work of God

but dis man want to use force to rule Nigerian

i am very sure he is going to fail again

but APC going to win some gubernatorial seat in North.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2013
I do not want to believe he released the posters. You want to run for office and you call yourself General? Just doesn't sound right!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2013
APC on self destruct mode.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by jites(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2013
Correct me if i am wrong, in the 80s when Buhari and IBB and the rest were in power and i was in primary school, during our assembly and inter house sport we were told that we the kids of today are the leaders of tommorow. Now all these years have past and still the leaders of yesterday seems to still be and want to be the leaders of today and tommorow and the future. haha I no understand all these o!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by oddy4real(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2013
Kamanda:

What is 'IT' saying?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2013
A serial loser has no place in Nigeria...
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by donphilopus: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2013
On a very good day, Goodluck Jonathan knows that he doesn't have says... Come 2015 and you will know that he has ruined his political power................ No wonder our firstlady is an agoraphobic, how can we vote for the man that has caused us to be in the state of higgledy-piggledy......... My fellow Nigerians we should stand for the truth,the man that is parading a loser to be the winner wants to rule again, we must say KNOW TO THAT... Let's vote for Buhari or any other better candidate but not Goodluck Jonathan

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2013
only two posters? but the topic reads FLOOD Abuja smh!!
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by soderican(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2013
Oh..thank God ooo...I wanna see he can't fail wit d best team

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages / 300 Almajiri Children Graduate From AUN's Feed And Read Programme / FG Committed To Take-off Of Kano Inland Dry Port – ICRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.