Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Student Jokes:i Am Coming. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Student Jokes:i Am Coming. (1204 Views)

Some Jokes I Read / Oh My God! Am Coming / Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Jokes:i Am Coming. by casticsblog(f): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Little Johnny's teacher noticed that he was sporting a black eye. She asked him what happened, and he replied, "Ma'am, you remember I told you how I sleep on the floor next to my parent's bed? Well, last night, my dad asked me if I was still awake, I said yes and then he punched me in the face.

Ok, Johnny", the teacher said, trying to help, " the next time your dad asks you if you're still awake, don't answer, just lay still and pretend to be asleep."

All went well, until a few weeks later,Little Johnny came to class with another black eye. The teacher asked him why he didn't follow her advice.

Johnny explained, "Ma'am, I tried to, when dad asked me if I was awake, I kept quiet and lay really still, and pretended to be asleep, but then Dad said 'I'm coming', and Mom said 'I'm coming too', and I didn't want them to go anywhere without me, so I shouted, 'Let me just put on my slippers, I'm coming too' and that's when I got punched in the face.

Source:http://laquotes..com/2013/05/i-am-coming.html

(1) (Reply)

Obama Raises Support For "My Oga At The Top" T-shirt(see Pix) / Funny: Ladies&makeups. Guys Whats Wrong With This Pics. / English The Worst Language Ever.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.