Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO (28887 Views)

See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. / Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation / Skin Bleaching-the Dangers(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by alanmwene: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
all4naija: None of the things you mentioned means beautiful to me. Those are just conditions. To be beautiful by definition is to be fair, fine and pretty. It is a sense of something pleasing to the eyes and mind.

Fair skin is better when it comes to beauty, it is attractive and brilliant.
Really?So how come Senegaleses are the most beautiful women in west Africa?How fair compares to white then?
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
self hate is a biatch
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by collynzo2(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: self hate is a biatch
same with inferiority complex.
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by iceni(f): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
I Once read in a magazine , where this African man said he doesn't like his color Quotes" every six months I go to get an injection which keeps my skin tone white.,because black isn't beautiful" wow ! Imnt from Africa I'm guyanese , we hve people who bleach too, but rarely men. I find it disgusting when men bleach themselves. But my question is why someone who is fearful nd wonderfully made, hate them selves so much that the wanna look like a zombie. ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by fdmskincare: 2:26pm On May 16, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
090 51394413,09039030457

Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by heeds2532(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2015
WHAT ARE FATBURNERS? Fatburners are blends of herbs and stimulants that are used to melt away excess fat in the body system. They are found to be so effective when combined with healthy diet. WHY DO I NEED TO BURN FAT? Research has shown that majority of the newly case of diabetes are as a result of overweight. So therefore it becomes necessary to burn fat in order to be prevented against the risk of health challenges. Another reason to burn excess fat is to maintain your healthy and attractive appearance. HOW DOES IT WORK? Fatburner works by managing your excessive appetite, increase your metabolic rate and stimulate the release of energy. All this finally result to weight lost. WHO CAN USE FATBURNERS? Anybody who is overweight A woman who after given birth has continue to grow fat without control and even unable yo gain back her normal tommy. Any man with pot belly and unhealthy appearance due to excess fat. Body builders can also use it. Ladies who want to maintain their sexy look. The easy way to get of all these problems is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today and save yourself from accumulating excess fat which could lead to various health challenges. Get it here at the cheapest price here http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sarah Jegede Wins Miss Africa Great Britain (Photos) / What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? / Women: Nigerian Men Lack Dress Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.