Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Earn Money Helping Students To Solve Their Assignment. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Money Helping Students To Solve Their Assignment. (2411 Views)

How To Make Money Helping People Save Time And Money. / How To Make Money Helping Couples Divorce Peacefully / How To Make Money Helping Nigerian To Pay Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Money Helping Students To Solve Their Assignment. by Yusufroqib: 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
Here, you would be earning easy cash just for helping students from any part of the world to solve their assignments. You will bargain on the price and then post the tutorial for the question asked. Then just start earning your own money. You may decide to choose subjects you are expert in. Just follow this link at http://www.studentoffortune.com/#Yusufroqib to sign up.
You might be asked the name of your referral just write "Yusufroqib" (you should remove quote). Hope it helps?
Re: Earn Money Helping Students To Solve Their Assignment. by Yusufroqib: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2013
Give it a trial and come back to post ur feedback
Re: Earn Money Helping Students To Solve Their Assignment. by onlinedeal: 6:06am On Jun 04, 2013
I know this site b4 but I do not know how to get payment, pls explain this thanks
Re: Earn Money Helping Students To Solve Their Assignment. by Yusufroqib: 8:09am On Jun 04, 2013
If you want to get payment, make sure you have a paypal account. Just register your studentoffortune account with the email you used with your paypal account. When you have accumulated your earnings by answering some questions. Just sign in to your account and goto http://www.studentoffortune.com/cgi/myaccount when you are there, just click on withdraw funds and you are good to go. If you need a paypal account tell me so as to negotiate.
Re: Earn Money Helping Students To Solve Their Assignment. by dwizy(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2013
Oh I see. This seems to be a very good deal. BTW, have u ever withdrawn? I mean not just tips 4m some ebooks.

(1) (Reply)

Licences/permits Needed For A Trucking|haulage|equipment & Logistics Company / Become An Agent Of 1xbet / Real Story Of How E-money Made His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.