Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene (23112 Views)

Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. / 100+ Best Tweets - Game Of Thrones - Red Wedding! / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2013
Logicboy03: Seeriously?

Very fake reactions if you ask me.

After watching spartacus where a baby was ripped from a mother and a slave was sliced like meat.....

C'mon.

Bro this is way above the league of spartacus!

My reaction===»

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by whoelse(m): 11:58am On Jun 04, 2013
Dramatic doesn't even cut it.
That scene was the most painful part of any series, film, documentary and what have you.

How can a family be that cursed?

Damn!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2013
EmperorOlu: I am also shocked,i did not expect that all.I did however suspect near the end when the mother froze and started to notice the strange behavior of the soldiers.One thing i like about this show is that it is unpredictable ,it can turn any way.
She froze because they started playing the lannister song 'The rains of Castamere'
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by delors(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
coogar:

seun should close the thread....
nigerians can't just shut their mouths - stop spoiling it for others. the show doesn't air at the same time in every continent.
Why? the episode has been out for 3 days now, whoever hasnt seen it yet probably aint following the film...besides, this isnt revealing nothing...just showing reactions...(to what nobody knows).

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Afam4eva(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
ogugua88:
You can't be talking about Andrea...
Yeah, i am. I was really sad as she was the strongest female character in TWD.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by onegig(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
chai una just they reach that level...still very interesting even after the red wedding.

Lots of surprises for you guys.... grin grin grin grin

George rr martin is know to kill his lead acts in his book.

We still dey wait for a winds of winter to read oo.. abeg anybody sabi the guy number call am say we dey wait oo..
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva: Yeah, i am. I was really sad as she was the strongest female character in TWD.

Really? I didn't care. That woman was confused and saw her confusion too late, the same way Lady Stark realized she and Robb were trapped too late lol.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by DAY12(m): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
I love the Lannister Family..

Jammie the swordsman...I was surprise when he lost his right hand.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by delors(m): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
cooltony09: Mehn..i've seen d next episode..rob was actually dreaming..it was all a dream grin wink..
Buh ceriously,who else wil remain 4 dat film..the lannisters..guess it's time to introduce the kardashians 2 make it more interesting grin
well, i think they just tried to show what Bran Stark is capable of doing (Mind control), so that might be another starting point for a new idea...besides, Arya is still there, I think she has stuffs up her sleeves.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by drealnamdy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mtseeeew.....bunch of jobless murrafackers.....get a life u pple
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by coogar: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
delors:
Why? the episode has been out for 3 days now, whoever hasnt seen it yet probably aint following the film...besides, this isnt revealing nothing...just showing reactions...(to what nobody knows).

it aired yesterday in the UK and i missed it. can you people at least wait till tomorrow before you start telling us of your attempts at suicide because of a TV character that died?
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Afam4eva(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
ogugua88:

Really? I didn't care. That woman was confused and saw her confusion too late, the same way Lady Stark realized she and Robb were trapped too late lol.
It just takes a huge part of the show away. It's similar to when Shane died in season 2. There are people that are not supposed to die imo and Andrea is one of them. I hope there's a twist that brings her back in season 4. Mishone is also a strong female character but apart from being strong as a woman, she doesn't have other characteristics that Andrea possess.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by xxyz17(m): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hilarious reactions walahi grin
1:58 na d bomb cool
Nice mangoes
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by beeboy09(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
This is not what I expect. I assumed the main characters would survive till the end. I am still in shock. The Hero of this series is Tyrion.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Tosman12(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
Who is lord frey please? I have started s3.... I'm forgetting the movie oooo...looks like i'll av to start over again.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by AlyricistLaura: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
Game of Thrones has some really attractive Red Headed White Women

Red Headed White Women are the Most Attractive of Whites IMO

...Show is pretty decent.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Les: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
segzi cres: Lol. 1 guy on my list was soo anrgy. I guess they made alotta mistakes. Khal drogo's death still hurt me till today
I believe khalees is d rightful heir to d throne and I want khaleesi to be d final successor. Dont u tink it's good for khal drogo to die cos if he didn't die and khaleesi takes over the throne, will it be wise for the whole seven kingdoms to be ruled by a savage??

In as much as I love khal D grin He has played his own role in d life of my khaleesi and enabled her to get hold of d dragons and gain extra-ordinary power to use and take over d iron throne.... Tho I didn't like d way he died, but it's obvious he can never be killed by human power, hence dat vegetable way grin this white ppl get sense o.....

R.I.P, Khal D...... Last respects from team Khaleesi cool

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
The North never forgets!
Well the Freys and Boltons will get what's coming to them!
In the game of thrones, you win or you die.
RIP Rob and Catelyn Stark.....but Lady Stoneheart lives on!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by divex(f): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
I need to watch this series asap
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Les: 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
DAY11.:
I love the Lannister Family..

Jammie the swordsman...I was surprise when he lost his right hand.. shocked
cos he de fu.ock im blood sis, huh? He deserves it... I want d whole lanistas wiped out for killin Ned because he alone knew dat dat kid was a bastad and was trying to expose him. How can a Good lord be killed dat way and his head hung dry on a stake, dat's not so lordy a man of his character..
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by AlyricistLaura: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
Damn, some hardcore fans in here!, you guys are making me want to watch this now.

*Clicks HBO ON Demand*

Damn, only Season 2 & Season 3 are on here.....
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by ichidodo: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
Is it a Video Game?
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by vascey(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
ichidodo: Is it a Video Game?

Yes!!
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by VillageBoi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
ogugua88: iFroze. My sister cried. Village Boi must believe me lol.

You mean your iSister froze and your own iEyes gushed an iRiver? grin
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by delors(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
drealnamdy: Mtseeeew.....bunch of jobless murrafackers.....get a life u pple
Lolz. Dead brain. A good number of us watch these series at night after a hard day's job...That aint joblessness, that's relaxation. Relax bro.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by 190: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
oluwadare26: How did this make the frontpage of Nairaland while there are many useful and educative posts lying in each section?...whats my business if u refuse to eat ur food coz of a movie when there are many people out there dying of hunger..

[size=28pt]FALLS FROM BITTERLEAF TREE grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by 190: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
ichidodo: Is it a Video Game?
grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Osota(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
I was mad, I cursed the writer. But the mother of dragons is my next best candidate to win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Cancels Premiere Of Okafor's Law Over Court Injunction For Stealing / #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf / LionHeart: Ugezu J Ugezi Reacts To Reviews Of Genevieve Nnaji‘s Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.