Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Moringa, The 'cure All Tree' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moringa, The 'cure All Tree' (1051 Views)

Cure All Sexual Problems!!! / Urine Cure All Sickness! / Moringa Oleifera-a Tree With Many Healing Powers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moringa, The 'cure All Tree' by EzebubeEbube(m): 1:37am On Jun 04, 2013
I've always been in love with vegetables and fruits because they supply the body with vital nutrients and anti-oxidants but as addicted and passionate as I was to fruits and vegetables I was oblivious of a miracle plant called: moringa. Many years back during my national youth service at the national veterinary research institute,vom jos plateau state,I met a woman who opened my eyes to the many benefits of moringa oleifera, a tree whose tiny leaves has more nutrient than every other vegatable and fruit put together.mama dagana was my land lady, a strong and healthy farmer whose strength and wholeness often makes me ponder and wonder what could be the source of her sound health. Every morning and night, mama dagana will make breakfast and dinner with some strange tiny leaves, and most times she'll just sprinkle a 'green powder' on her food.This got me wondering. One day I went to my landlady and asked her,"mama,wetin be dat tin wey u dey always put for you and your food?" Mama looked at me and smiled and told me that the leaves is called moringa and that it has been a part of the diet of the northerners for years.mama told me that the medicinal properties of this tiny leaves has kept her immediate family in good health .The next day when I went to my place of primary assignment, I surfed the net in a bid to know more about the plant,I was suprised at my discoveries. The northerners thought that moringa is just good for their health but they never knew that moringa is beyond what they think it to be. Here is a plant considered the most nutrient rich plant on earth whose anti-oxidants and different controlling compounds help control bloodstream sugar and prevent cancer, contains four times the amount of Vitamin A as carrots,therefore its a defence against blindness, more Vitamin C than oranges and more calcium and protein than milk. Its leaves also contain seven times more potassium than bananas, large amounts of zinc and three times more iron than spinach.I also found out that Amino acid can also be found in moringa.
As well as controlling cholesterol levels in the body, another of the intresting health benefits of moringa is that it helps to reduce sugar levels, thus helping those with diabetes. Because moringa boosts the body's immune system it has also been prescribed to AIDS patients to re-enforce their immune system.and many more....
After surfing the net that day, I ran home to my lady's apartment and pleaded with her that she should always include my mouth in their moringa eating sessions.since that day I started enjoying the delicacies of fresh moringa leaves and powder.
In 2011 my elder sister developed cataract on her left eye and a surgical operation was carried out on the eye.after the operation her vision became slightly impossible, I brought a well processed moringa powder from Jos to her; after using it for some days, her vision became normal till today. It was like a miracle. After that time, I resolve to tell peole about Moringa oleifera "the miracle tree" especially those who are in need of a miracle.
Till date, testimonies abound. People who have use MORINGA blossoms in wholesome health.

N/B:Not all moringa leaves are well processed into powder. Some people dry the leaves in the sun so that it can dry fast and be powdered to yeild gains.if you dry moringa leaves in the sun,it will not just loose color but also its nutrients and medicinal values. At DominionLife Moringa we have studied the moringa plant for many years and sure know how to deliver to you what the plant has for you.
To learn more...just follow us on twitter for daily health/moringa tips: @dlmoringa or call: 08034834781, 07010951308. Dominionlifemoringa@yahoo.com
Re: Moringa, The 'cure All Tree' by EzebubeEbube(m): 1:49am On Jun 04, 2013
To learn more, send us an email on domonionlifemoringa@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Acute Waist Pain After Allnight Love Making. Help! / Please Lets Save A Soul!!! EBOLA ALREADY HAS A CURE AND SOMEONE CLOSE NEEDS IT! / Losing Weight Vs Losing Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.