Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:48 AM

How To Fund Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Fund Paypal (7923 Views)

How Do I Fund Paypal / I Need Someone Who Can Help Me To Open And Fund Paypal / Pls Help How Do I Fund Paypal By Myself??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Fund Paypal by mwhy(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2008
hello guy i will want to know how to fund PAYPAL account.
Re: How To Fund Paypal by adebisi1(m): 1:04am On May 18, 2008
order your visa card from http://www.globalvirtualvisacards.com/ You can verify your Paypal, Moneybookers etc by simply adding this card to your account.
Re: How To Fund Paypal by ztyle(m): 1:20am On May 18, 2008
adebisi1:

order your visa card from http://www.globalvirtualvisacards.com/ You can verify your Paypal, Moneybookers etc by simply adding this card to your account.
According to the poster "how to fund PAYPAL account" Not how to verify ur paypal acct. or wateva.
Re: How To Fund Paypal by krest22: 10:08am On May 19, 2008
If you need to fund your paypal account,i think the best you can try that i know is davemm consults.They fund at 125 naira per dollar the last time i did my funding with them although i do not know their current price now.You can always call them so that you can talk to them on: 08026689026
Re: How To Fund Paypal by freby(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2008
Here are some ways I came up with:

Loook for a Nigerian with a paypal account who have funds and would like to withdraw from his paypal account, get this person to transfer the funds to your account and you pay him the amount in Naira. However, dont do this if you dont trust the person . Its better to see the person and make the exchange live to save yourself from any kind of scam.

With a paypal account, there are several online jobs or offers you can join and get paid directly into your paypal. So look for jobs or real programs that can pay you for a job well done. There you have it. just my 2cents.
Re: How To Fund Paypal by GDP(m): 4:20am On Jul 21, 2008
With all the available information and suggestions here,the limitations imposed on Nigerians by Paypal will drastically be reduced.
We must also do our best to abide by the rules of Paypal in order not to face their strict measures.
Thanks
Re: How To Fund Paypal by eddyhaze(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2008
what if i have a visa card from graphcard,will my paypal be verified?
Re: How To Fund Paypal by ommc: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2008
Dear,

You see Paypal requires both a credit or debit card plus a Bank Account for your account to be verified.

So, than k God you have a Visa card already, you also need to have a US Bank account for your account to be verified.

Hope this helps!
Re: How To Fund Paypal by Skywalker5(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2009
Paypal never works in Nigeria.I wonder why Nigerians are after paypal self? angry angry angry angry . i know someone who loaded $500 into his paypal account and for some reason.Paypal blocked his account.Dont know the reason but the money in his account was legitimate.I feel its because Nigeria's IP address was shown or something or was discovered he used all this backdoor methods.

If you are desperate to buy things from abroad.Have a credit card from Zenith bank or all this New generation banks and use it online.

You just gonna allow some useless rascals rip u off if u thinking of going through them.You all know its illegal for some1 in Nigeria to have a paypal account
Re: How To Fund Paypal by surveycash(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2009
Hi everyone,

I have painstakenly read all the responses but no one seem to go direct to the answer. Funding your paypal account is not as hard it seems.

The easiest way to have your paypal funded is to get a US Bank account. With this account, you can easily make deposits into it and it will reflect in your paypal account.

The question is how do you Open a US Bank account here in Nigeria? Simple. There is a Nigerian bank that will assist you to that. Don't confuse it with a dorm acct. It is not. It is the only Nigerian bank presently offering that service. One unique this US Bank acct from this bank is that you will be given an ATM card linked to that account.

You can make withdrawals from your paypal account on any ATM in Nigeria that has the maestro symbol. In fact, most Zenith bank ATMs can dispense the Naira equivilent of what you are withdrawing.

This is a secret that the so called "gurus" will not tell you. I have compiled a 9-page manual on the step-by-step guide on how to do this. Just send me a mail @ hassanismail1st@gmail.com or dollarsdaily@.com to download a copy for free.

To your online success,
Successfulhassan

1 Like

Re: How To Fund Paypal by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2009
To fund your paypal account U DONT NEED A U.S BANK ACCOUNT.All you have to do is to get somebody that have paypal account and buy from him.Pay him in naira and he will fund your account for you.one good place you can do that is the webite below:

http://paypal-libertyreserve-funding..com/

cheers
Re: How To Fund Paypal by 9javoices(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2009
Buy from those that have paypal, and pay in naira
Re: How To Fund Paypal by eyonigger(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2009
My secrets are deeper than the Vatican archives.
Re: How To Fund Paypal by vezycash(m): 1:23am On Jul 12, 2009
nice.
Re: How To Fund Paypal by lordpapi(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2009
CAN SM1 TELL ME WAT aba zip code is?
Re: How To Fund Paypal by ztyle(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
Wat an old thread,. . . i bypass it undecided
Re: How To Fund Paypal by mamagee3(f): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2009
Through credit cards
Re: How To Fund Paypal by ztyle(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2009
mama-gee:

Through credit cards
Dude most people don't have credit card, i prefer they try liberty reserve to fund paypals.

Search in google for reliable xchanger in Nigeria. smiley
Re: How To Fund Paypal by FEMARY(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2009
mama-gee:

Through credit cards
MAMA GEE
DO U MEAN I WILL JUST ADD MY NIGERIAN CREDIT AND MY MONEY WONT BE TRAPPED.PLS REPLY AS I KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT OPENING THE ACCOUNT NOW.THANK YOU
Re: How To Fund Paypal by Kafin(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2009
I can fund your paypal account.

You will pay Naira to my contact in Lagos, and I will pay the corresponding sum into your paypal account.

The current rate is NGN175 to USD1

Let me know if you are intrested.
Re: How To Fund Paypal by ztyle(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2009
I prefer funding face2face when it's comes to paypal. grin

(1)

CBN Extends BVN Registration For Armed Forces / AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) / Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.