Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

About Big Brother And Huddah...... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / About Big Brother And Huddah...... (588 Views)

Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... / Big Brother Africa III : Where Is Our Culture Headed? / Which Big Brother Lady Did Africa Proud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Big Brother And Huddah...... by kikuyu1(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2013
..no I don't watch it regularly but I've seen enough to have formed an opinion. Its a tool to negatively influence the youth like nearly everything else they see and hear. Self centredness is praised,unbelievable ignorance is a joke while the most childish inanity is distorted into philosophical gems. The latest season is of course no different.
The first evictee ,Kenyan Huddah is a poster girl for all this f'ery.
Which brings us to Alhuddah Njoroge aka Huddah Monroe,contestant of Big Brother Africa,that 90 day nightmare of voluntary idleness under 24/7 360 camera coverage. I'd thought that festival of inanity died a natural death but there's no accounting for the tastes of the young and the simple of whom there are not few.
http://karanjazplace..com/2013/06/hiuddah-monroe-kenyas-very-own-kim.html
Call me a hater,everyone! Have any of you ever looked deeper into the whole reality tv ish?

(1) (Reply)

Creativity Or Stupidity? / m / Got This In My Mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.