Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice (4193 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / My Girlfriend Had 11 Ex Boyfriend Please Advise Me / I Love Her And She Loves Me Too But She Has A Boyfriend, Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by MissFibre(f): 8:34am On Jun 04, 2013
I won't waste anytime talking all the long stories that I am used to reading here. I will just go straight to the point...

Please if you are in my shoes and your boyfriend came visiting and stayed for long then this neighbour of yours who claims to be your sister suddenly appeared from nowhere and embarrassed your boyfriend out of the house, what would be your reaction? Would you allow you boyfriend come back apologizing for taking more time than usual or look out for him since her aint picking his calls?

I need advice please!!!
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2013
Did your boyfriend inconvenience her?
Which kind of neighbour are we talking about...like room-mate or flat-mate or house-mate or compound-mate?
How is your boyfriend's stay with you her business?
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by MissFibre(f): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2013
alutacontinua: Did your boyfriend inconvenience her?
Which kind of neighbour are we talking about...like room-mate or flat-mate or house-mate or compound-mate?
How is your boyfriend's stay with you her business?

An elder woman who I'm kind of close to. My boyfriend did nothing to her, she just came in shouting and saying should I be his younger sister would her allow a man come sleep with me in his house. I was shocked. My boyfriend was shocked too. He answered her, "No one was sleeping with anybody". She trailed him outside but he was already gone.
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by overdrive(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2013
Why don't u tell us d full story,is ur sister paying d house rent and feeding u.u are being economical with d truth so come clean first we hv time to read.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2013
smiley
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by MissFibre(f): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2013
overdrive: Why don't u tell us d full story,is ur sister paying d house rent and feeding u.u are being economical with d truth so come clean first we hv time to read.

I'm not being economical with the truth. She is not my sister, just an older neighbour. I was surprised when she introduced herself to my boyfriend as my sister.
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by MissFibre(f): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2013
alutacontinua:

Aunty, calm down and chillax angry
Must you be mean? sad...which one is normal naija mentality now?
You have just about 20 views on your thread, u don't just expect that everybody that opens drop a comment...75% of viewers here are even guests.

Sorry about that, I already modified the post. I would love if you do same. Thanks smiley
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2013
smiley
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2013
smiley
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2013
smiley
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

An elder woman who I'm kind of close to. My boyfriend did nothing to her, she just came in shouting and saying should I be his younger sister would her allow a man come sleep with me in his house. I was shocked. My boyfriend was shocked too. He answered her, "No one was sleeping with anybody". She trailed him outside but he was already gone.

Well...you just need to draw boundaries. If you respect the woman enough to let her boss you around and be your mother, you can just talk to her calmly and settle it with your boyfy. This option means that she'll continue to keep an eye on you and your movements.

If you think you're old enough to take care of yourself and you don't need extra monitoring, tell her that you would not appreciate her interfering in your matters again and that you weren't pleased with her actions the other time. She'll see you as a bad girl for a while before she gets used to the fact that you're not her sister. Either ways, call your boyfriend and apologize to him.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by MissFibre(f): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2013
alutacontinua:

Well...you just need to draw boundaries. If you respect the woman enough to let her boss you around and be your mother, you can just talk to her calmly and settle it with your boyfy. This option means that she'll continue to keep an eye on you and your movements.

If you think you're old enough to take care of yourself and you don't need extra monitoring, tell her that you would not appreciate her interfering in your matters again and that you weren't pleased with her actions the other time. She'll see you as a bad girl for a while before she gets used to the fact that you're not her sister. Either ways, call your boyfriend and apologize to him.

Thanks.... kiss
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by Bigcake: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2013
First of all how old are you?
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2013
Are you a lesbìan?
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2013
your boyfriend no package well, in fact na the dunlop silipas wey he left for ur door step dey provoke the woman..
make he come back with 2013 Porsche Panamera, na the woman go give am sit make he wait for you if you no dey house, but if you dey house na the woman go dey ask you whether you don give cola to OUR visitor. cool

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by MissFibre(f): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2013
J12: Are you a lesbìan?

Is that the advice I asked for? Why would you even start with such a question?

You need Jesus!!! angry
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2013
Tell your boyfriend to get a house of his own there you won't have to worry about neighbours, btw what kind of guy goes to a girl's house and spends weeks there?? Is he that jobless undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by MissFibre(f): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2013
hornipipe: Tell your boyfriend to get a house of his own there you won't have to worry about neighbours, btw what kind of guy goes to a girl's house and spends weeks there?? Is he that jobless undecided

I was talking about hours, not days or weeks

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 04, 2013
Buy your Multipurpose Acid .. All types of Acid with different colors and effects!!!

Buy 20Kg and get 5Kg free!!!

Dosage for Amebo Neighboir "Mix 15ml with Hypo add a little honey take 3table spoons in the Morning and Evening" mix with Dangote Cement for faster results.

If her Amebo continues after 3days please consult a Hired Assasin

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

I was talking about hours, not days or weeks

Still doesn't change his advice
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by shizzle11(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2013
Funny stuff! Op like someone asked how old are you, cos I don't understand why your neighbour who doesn't feed, cloth nor house you would embarrass you and your bf in that manner. Is she frustrated or something? Even if she is, are you the cause of her frustration?

Well I guess both of you in your late teens or very earlier twenties, that's why you two are bullied. Why should I even go to my gf's house and then spend hours?.

Let him stop seeing you in your house, better you go visit him or some other rendezvous where he can even chop your kpekus if he wants and you two enjoy yourselves. Its better than this annoying treatment you're both getting from your 'sabi' older neighbour even go
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by segzicres(m): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
All these old ppl sef, very annoying n jobless! If na me I'll spark and warn the woman but then again I won't respect any elderly person that doesn't respect themselves
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by segzicres(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
All these old ppl sef, very annoying n jobless! If na me I'll spark and warn the woman but then again I won't respect any elderly person that doesn't respect themselvesr
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by AtheistD(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

I'm not being economical with the truth. She is not my sister, just an older neighbour. I was surprised when she introduced herself to my boyfriend as my sister.

How many boyfriends have you brought to the house? What is his manner like whenever he comes? Is he loud and noisy? Maybe she feels protective of you.
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by Smuthx(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
Things in play here. 1st, Do you live in face-me-I-face-you rooms?
B. Is she a sit at home women?
Third, Dont try to argue with her over the incident because if you do, you will be wrong in your neighbours eyes and from there resentment. It maybe a one off incident.
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by frodobee: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
Well OP-my gf is economical with the truth. This is what happened. We were tonging when some1 coughed by the door. So we quickly separated, bt dat woman smart badt, she sensed it. I left wit my honour to avoid amebo neighbours. Am sorry ppl.
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by MissFibre(f): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
frodobee: Well OP-my gf is economical with the truth. This is what happened. We were tonging when some1 coughed by the door. So we quickly separated, bt dat woman smart badt, she sensed it. I left wit my honour to avoid amebo neighbours. Am sorry ppl.

undecided undecided undecided

Damn it, there was no tonguing jor... Just normal gisting wink wink
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by AtheistD(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

undecided undecided undecided

Damn it, there was no tonguing jor... Just normal gisting wink wink

Sure, but there was handling, groping and possibly insertions tongue
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by MissFibre(f): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Sure, but there was handling, groping and possibly insertions tongue

angry angry angry angry
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by AtheistD(m): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

angry angry angry angry

Just filling in the blanks... dont get mad babes tongue
Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
She is just protecting you, you should actually thank her !maybe she saw through him ,why would he not pick up his calls if he did not have bad intentions?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lol my neighbour is my landlord and when i come home with babes, he will request for their number and i gatz give am control if not no drinking with the chairmen again. Yeah but seriously how old are you, i get the woman,s intention but i don,t see an elderly person doing such to an adult so am assuming you are young prob early twenties.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! / Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. / Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.