Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,804 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna (6452 Views)

Niger Delta Militiamen; No Negotiations, No Amnesty / [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals / Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by mamikky: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2013
A senior security official in Kaduna State has disclosed to SaharaReporters that heavily armed members of an unidentified militia group attacked a Gbagyi village in Kaduna State late yesterday. The incident occurred in Damisa-Zankaro in Chikun local government area of Central Kaduna.

Members of the Gbagyi ethnic group, popularly known as Gwari, are historical owners of Kaduna town and are also found in Minna, Abuja and Birnin Gwari in Kaduna and Nasarawa states.

The security source said that the armed militiamen met a stiff resistance from the local populace who used locally made weapons to defend themselves, before the arrival of armed security operatives.

“The Gwari people were defending themselves before a contingent of armed security arrived,” said the source. He added that the exact casualty figures remained unknown as security officials were still battling to secure the village. “Some of the security people are rushing the injured to hospitals in Kaduna town,” our source said.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/unknown-militiamen-attack-gbagyi-village-kaduna
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by TreasuredGlory: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2013
Lord please have mercy, arrest the hearts of these marauders and killers; let the drum of warfare in Nigeria cease completely.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2013
wow
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by Okijajuju: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2013
okay
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by martin1772(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2013
Thank God they were able to resist them
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by ayando(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2013
This is not a good news but it is better if pple can really defend themselves.
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by buoye1(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2013
E no go pass fulani ppu...................
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by IGBOSON1: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
Did they manage to catch at least one of the fuc/kers for questioning? I'd just love to see a pic of one of these bastards to see what they look like.
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by Alexebo1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
I stil dnt knw y kaduna z nt a part of d ongoing state of emergency.....,troops shud b deployd immediately
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by miqos02(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
ok
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by silvaspecs: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
cheiiii my people ohhhh!! lemmi make all the money then I will go n rescue them!
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by admajorem: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Bunch of blood suckers!
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by condralbede(m): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
SOE shld be declared in KD State ASAP.....
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by everyday: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
its time to flee this country.I am leaving for good
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by curtain: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
dials Ombatse priest's number....
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by benskills: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
The gwari people are not trouble shooters so what do the militant want?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by Plutarch: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
everyday: its time to flee this country.I am leaving for good

If you want to leave,its because you were planning to leave before.Have you or any of your family been victim of these savages? undecided
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
I am very much glad Gwari people are not weaklings who can't defend themselves when they are attacked.
People of violent states(borno, yobe,etc), please man-up and protect your dear lives, family, relations and entire villagers, help the security forces catch those fvcktards, so our country will be in peace and the blood suckers will know we are ever ready to catch them.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by mmmustapha(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
Members of the Gbagyi ethnic group, popularly
known as Gwari, are historical owners of
Kaduna town?? U r kidding ryt

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
Na Fulani people e go be.. Who get the contact of ombatse Chief Priest abge make he go rescue dem.
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by mmmustapha(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
condralbede: SOE shld be declared in KD State ASAP.....
u can do dat MUMU
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by mmmustapha(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Alex ebo: I stil dnt knw y kaduna z nt a part of d ongoing state of emergency.....,troops shud b deployd immediately
oh my God illiteracy is a disease, u can do dat MUMU
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by Lakayana: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
One mumu was saying in a similar thread that when they are provoked no one reports it. These people are trouble makers wherever they go to they need to be driven back into the dessert for good
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by ZURYZEST(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
na wa oooo, so we no go fit stay one day make we no hear say some group begin dey kill kill, i soon port go togo now
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by ichidodo: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
These Fulani boize no dey hear word.
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by Lakayana: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
mmmustapha: Members of the Gbagyi ethnic group, popularly
If know your history properly you will know that they are the original owners of kaduna town. Maybe you are mistaken kaduna town for kaduna state.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
Plutarch:

If you want to leave,its because you were planning to leave before.Have you or any of your family been victim of these savages? undecided
so he has to die or lose a relative before he leaves.even if he has the means to do so?
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by ckkris: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
mmmustapha: Members of the Gbagyi ethnic group, popularly
Gwari tribe are the owners of Kaduna. They must reclaim their land.
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by lumeneng22: 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
Thank God we no longer hear of boko haram.
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by lacasa: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Gwari, owners of kaduna

#.... if i hear grin
Re: Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna by Chongaiman: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
Yes, they are. Next we will start hearing that they are not the indigenous settlers of Abuja too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba / Tinubu Bombs Buhari! / The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.