Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me (5292 Views)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by orjifavour(f): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2013
HELLO FRIENDS

pls i need your help, i meet this guy last year on 2go when i was still in school in the east but i stay in lagos. he also stayed in lagos too. i promised to see him when i come back to lagos which i did, all the while he talked about marriage which i do smile about it. he is 27 and am 24.i was really ready to continue with him but when i visited him what i saw was diferent from what he said, he lied about so may things and besides his financial status was low for him to think of marriage. so i walked out on the relationship and told him to plan his life well. then the problem started, he called me names,insulted me, he said i have seen a better man which is a lie coz am still single. he said i will not be happy with my new man. i still love him thou but i cant go back to him coz of wat he said. pls NL WAT DO I DO COZ HE STILL WANT ME BACK.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Sanboy25: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2013
orjifavour: i cant go back to him coz of wat he said.
Just stick to your decision, forget him. smiley
Why would he curse the woman that he loves and want to marry... undecided
He's a liar and you know it, he could have also lied on his feeling & the marriage thing. Find someone else.
smiley
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2013
Sanboy25:
He's a liar and you know it, he could have also lied on his feeling & the marriage thing. Find someone else.
smiley

He didnt curse her, he said the truth. She liked him until she realised he had no dough... then she dumped him. Is he meant to smiling after such actions. Why is she even contemplating going back to him? Didnt she dump him? Or is the grass not as green on the other side?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Sanboy25: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
Atheist:-D:
He didnt curse her, he said the truth. She liked him until she realised he had no dough... then she dumped him. Is he meant to smiling after such actions. Why is she even contemplating going back to him? Didnt she dump him? Or is the grass not as green on the other side?
Good Morning, hope you slept well. smiley
If he didn't LIE at first to the girl, she would have love him for what he REALLY is, a broke dude
Or she wouldn't have started anything with him... The man is at fault here...
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sanboy25:
Good Morning, hope you slept well. smiley
If he didn't LIE at first to the girl, she would have love him for what he REALLY is, a broke dude
Or she wouldn't have started anything with him... The man is at fault here...

Good morning,

The lady is at fault. Ok he lied. Women lie about their age, the number of men they have slept with etc. Are these dealbreakers in a relationship? No. Even virginity is not a deal breaker and some women lie about that. She found out, she should have given it time to see if the relationship can work. She didnt, she immediately dumped him. That is because the only thing she has an interest in (or the only trait he has that she likes) is the financial benefits and now he lacks that she has no reason to stick about.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Pysam(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
@ op you re not sincere with your feeling,so becos the guy is not financially stable you want to leave him and you claim to love what .just remain away from him cos you re not the kind of lady that he needs,you re too cheap that is why he had to tell you lies to win your love. See all you need is a pot belly granny who ll lock you up in one house and feed you fat as a house wife.then all your education is a waste, mtcheeeeew to even tink that someone is crying and cursing for you I vomit !.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
Fuccking gold digger!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by freecocoa(f): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2013

Good morning,

The lady is at fault. Ok he lied. Women lie about their age, the number of men they have slept with etc. Are these dealbreakers in a relationship? No. Even virginity is not a deal breaker and some women lie about that. She found out, she should have given it time to see if the relationship can work. She didnt, she immediately dumped him. That is because the only thing she has an interest in (or the only trait he has that she likes) is the financial benefits and now he lacks that she has no reason to stick about.
Are you for real? You gotta be kidding me.

How can you say his lying about who he is should not be a deal breaker? She fell in love with who he made her believe he is instead of the real him, how was she to know he is a blawdy liar? Hian o.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by orjifavour(f): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sanboy25:
smiley
THANKS
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Sanboy25: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
Women lie about their age, the number of men they have slept with etc. Are these dealbreakers in a relationship? No. Even virginity is not a deal breaker and some women lie about that.
You're generalizing while we are on a SPECIAL case. And that's a stereotype ! tongue
She found out, she should have given it time to see if the relationship can work. She didnt, she immediately dumped him. That is because the only thing she has an interest in (or the only trait he has that she likes) is the financial benefits and now he lacks that she has no reason to stick about.
How don't you want her to be attracted by the financial benefits when it's MOSTLY or even ONLY in that aspect that the boy presents/defines himself.
Here is a generalization also: Men, to attract women, they like to dash cash left and right in front of the women to impress her, and after they want to blame women because that's what they like and are attracted to... ? Men act like money is the only thing they can offer to a woman... and that's sad.
That's exactly what happened, the man bragged about his cash on the phone but in front of the woman he couldn't back up his chat... How don't you expect the woman to not be disappointed after that ?
He is just a broke liar, what hope is there for their relationship. It's foundation was built on lies.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Sanboy25: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
orjifavour: THANKS
Anytime. smiley
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by orjifavour(f): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
angry angry angry angry

Good morning,

I KNOW HIS STATUS ALL ALONG, BUT LYING ABOUT HIS STATUS PUT ME OFF, I EVEN ASKED HIM AGAIN WITH EVIDENCE N HE STILL LIED.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Smuthx(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
Cursing as in cursing.. Are you sure its not in the heat of the moment that lead to his anger words.. You measure is on the guy's wallet. So why go back if he is still not that rich to your standard...
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by mecussey(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
The girl loved the promises and not the guy....the guy is a whimp if he is wants you back, you dont deserve him and he does not deserve you. There is no future in the past, you guys should move forward.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
freecocoa: Are you for real? You gotta be kidding me.

How can you say his lying about who he is should not be a deal breaker? She fell in love with who he made her believe he is instead of the real him, how was she to know he is a blawdy liar? Hian o.

Ok. So when a lady does the same, we should immediately have her bags packed and call her a cab. The truth is she should have been patient enough to know more about the "new" guy. Is he similar to the "fictional" guy? Is he nice, hardworking, is he a lady beater? Sure it isnt a good thing to lie about these things but she was too quick to act. And she knows it. She wouldnt be asking if she should take him back if she was certain he was not worth it. She was too angry about the finances situation.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by orjifavour(f): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
angry angry
tpacalipse: Fuccking gold digger!
GOLD DIGGER MY FOOT WHERE IS THE GOLD AM DIGGING,I FELL IN LUV WITH WHO SAID HE WAS AND NOT HIS MONEY, HE IS A LIER
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by freecocoa(f): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
Some men won't cease to amaze me, like what do most of you have inside your brain box?

So she should have continued dating a pathological liar to prove she isn't a gold digger? My god! This is serious.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Monicasque(f): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
don't you think he reacted negatively because of the disapointment he felt when all this happened? maybe he was hurt. Other people react bad to hurtful situations. It was unfair of you to also judge his financial situation like this because other people blv in saving their cash instead of showing it off or sometimes someone might be working on a million dollar plan today and you will be in the dark about it. Even if this was not true. For the mere fact that he still wants you back after all the lies etc, it means he really loves you. Maybe you can be the leading lady in his life and help him better himself. You know what they say '' behind every succesful man, there is a very strong woman'
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by orjifavour(f): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Smuthx: Cursing as in cursing.. Are you sure its not in the heat of the moment that lead to his anger words.. You measure is on the guy's wallet. So why go back if he is still not that rich to your standard...
AM NOT GOING BACK HE IS BEGGING ME TO COME BACK
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
freecocoa: Some men won't cease to amaze me, like what do most of you have inside your brain box?

So she should have continued dating a pathological liar to prove she isn't a gold digger? My god! This is serious.

Give him a chance, keep an eye on him. If he continues to lie then you can end it. He might have made all that stuff up to get her. It isnt good but some guys do that. It doesnt make him a terrible person. It is what he does from this point forward that will determine if he is good or bad.

The problem with modern ladies is that you lack patience, none of you are prepared to go for anything that is not the finished article. How do incomplete guys get a look in? They have to get your attention and hopefully you get to admire them for who they are once you know them personally.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Sanboy25: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
Monicasque: it means he really loves you.
... Or that he wants to get into her pants... undecided
Monicasque: ... help him better himself.
You can't change a grown-up man... Many threads on NL should have proven you so. undecided
Better if she finds somebody else... wink
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by freecocoa(f): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2013

Ok. So when a lady does the same, we should immediately have her bags packed and call her a cab. The truth is she should have been patient enough to know more about the "new" guy. Is he similar to the "fictional" guy? Is he nice, hardworking, is he a lady beater? Sure it isnt a good thing to lie about these things but she was too quick to act. And she knows it. She wouldnt be asking if she should take him back if she was certain he was not worth it. She was too angry about the finances situation.
Yeah right, a liar is the worst person you can ever deal with, whether he is hard working and whatever you can think of doesn't not count as far as I'm concerned, how you sure it is all about the finance for her?

Someone kept lying to her repeatedly even when she asks him over and over again, yet you expect her to sit and swallow it all in the name of love, what rubbish, mscheew.

And yes, if a woman is a liar, kick her a$$ to the curbs.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by 190: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ibo girls are dangerous at nite angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by orjifavour(f): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
PLS PALS I WAS NOT AFTER IS MONEY I WAS INTERESTED IN WHO HE IS, ONLY TO FIND OUT HE IS A LIER. wink smiley : BESIDE WOULD U ALOW YOUR SISTER MARRY A GUY WHO IS NOT READY.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Sanboy25: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
Give him a chance, keep an eye on him. If he continues to lie then you can end it. He might have made all that stuff up to get her. It isnt good but some guys do that. It doesnt make him a terrible person. It is what he does from this point forward that will determine if he is good or bad.
Do you guys really want to see the miss coming back on NL in a few weeks, crying because we mislead her... undecided
I don't think that the relationship will work.... sad
@OP: Come back in a few months and tells us if it really worked. smiley
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
freecocoa: Yeah right, a liar is the worst person you can ever deal with, whether he is hard working and whatever you can think of doesn't not count as far as I'm concerned, how you sure it is all about the finance for her?

Someone kept lying to her repeatedly even when she asks him over and over again, yet you expect her to sit and swallow it all in the name of love, what rubbish, mscheew.

And yes, if a woman is a liar, kick her a$$ to the curbs.

I'll hold you to that. By the way, how many men have you slept with grin

No woman will give you an honest answer except they are virgins. So do we kick them all to the curb cool

Sanboy25:
Do you guys really want to see the miss coming back on NL in a few weeks, crying because we mislead her... undecided
I don't think that the relationship will work.... sad
@OP: Come back in a few months and tells us if it really worked. smiley

Better than her coming in 10 years time unmarried and broken hearted because her "rich" guy was already married and didnt want to leave his wife for her.

Sometimes you cant win em all. You have to toss your lot in and go for broke. In this case love over money. (I doubt it will ever work in Nigeria but who knows grin).

There is something everyone missed. The fact she is contemplating going back is evidence her heart is there. If she can highlight other negative attitudes aside from the lying about his financial status I will probably support her. If not then she should be patient.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by orjifavour(f): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
PLS PALS I WAS NOT AFTER IS MONEY I WAS INTERESTED IN WHO HE IS, ONLY TO FIND OUT HE IS A LIER. wink smiley : BESIDE WOULD U ALOW YOUR SISTER MARRY A GUY WHO IS NOT READY.
orjifavour: HELLO FRIENDS

pls i need your help, i meet this guy last year on 2go when i was still in school in the east but i stay in lagos. he also stayed in lagos too. i promised to see him when i come back to lagos which i did, all the while he talked about marriage which i do smile about it. he is 27 and am 24.i was really ready to continue with him but when i visited him what i saw was diferent from what he said, he lied about so may things and besides his financial status was low for him to think of marriage. so i walked out on the relationship and told him to plan his life well. then the problem started, he called me names,insulted me, he said i have seen a better man which is a lie coz am still single. he said i will not be happy with my new man. i still love him thou but i cant go back to him coz of wat he said. pls NL WAT DO I DO COZ HE STILL WANT ME BACK.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Sanboy25: 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
No woman will give you an honest answer except they are virgins. So do we kick them all to the curb cool
tongue
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by orjifavour(f): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=Atheist:-D]

The problem with modern ladies is that you lack patience, none of you are prepared to go for anything that is not the finished article. How do incomplete guys get a look in? They have to get your attention and hopefully you get to admire them for who they are once you know them personally I DATE HIM FOR MORE THAN 7 MONTH, STUDY HIM WELL AND ASK QUESTION OR HOW DO U THINK I JUST CONCLUDE WITHOUT PROVE, I WAITED 4 HIM , CONFRONT HIM WIT SO MANY THINGS AND HE STILL LIED.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by freecocoa(f): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2013

The problem with modern ladies is that you lack patience, none of you are prepared to go for anything that is not the finished article. How do incomplete guys get a look in? They have to get your attention and hopefully you get to admire them for who they are once you know them personally.
Is it that you didn't see where she wrote that she asked him even with evidence and he still lied or what?

I know guys like that and walai they are not worth wasting time on, he is not ready for a relationship, why the feck should he try to use marriage to lure her in when he clearly isn't fit to get married? He only wants to deceive her. Everyone lies once in a while but some lies are best not overlooked.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sanboy25:
tongue

wink

So you are exempt cheesy

freecocoa: Is it that you didn't see where she wrote that she asked him even with evidence and he still lied or what?

I know guys like that and walai they are not worth wasting time on, he is not ready for a relationship, why the feck should he try to use marriage to lure her in when he clearly isn't fit to get married? He only wants to deceive her. Everyone lies once in a while but some lies are best not overlooked.

Ok. Babes. But now she knows. She should reject the marriage but give him a chance to see who he really is?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by freecocoa(f): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2013

I'll hold you to that. By the way, how many men have you slept with grin

You obviously don't get it, I've already said that everyone lies but there are things you don't lie about especially not repeatedly. I honestly don't see why I should lie about how many men I've slept with, I only won't tell you that because its of no use to you, my man knows and I didn't lie about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come Here And Speak Your Mind About MR JUDE EFCC / Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? / Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.