Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos (22492 Views)

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Photo: Mysterious Snake Killed In Ajegunle Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by lastpage: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
Omexonomy: I thaugt thought they say peeps from south west are very respectable why is it that you never waste time insulting the president. Other governors are busy contributing megawatts to their state electricity while fash is contributing kilowatt to alahusa only.

You are RIGHT, VERY CORRECT INDEED!
They are not only Respectable, they are VERY SMART!

Thing is, they ONLY RESPECT
"SMART PEOPLE"! shocked shocked shocked wink wink

Go figure.
wink

Lastpage!
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by kokoye(m): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Things are getting better.

...add it to increased kidnappings

.... plus governors who cant seem to count a few votes properly.

We got a perfect mix.
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by bizfirst: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
Saw a similar scenario when I went to pay my PHCN bills. To my utter amazement, PHCN office was run with generators! Naija, we indeed hail thee!
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by femzy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
Redoil: Nairaland has created so many idiots and that is a pity. The generator you see beside the transformer is being use for testing the strength and weakness of the transfomer. If it is week they will remove it for replacement.
Now that got me login in to hit the like button. Lol
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by OoduaDefence: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
[size=15pt]This one don pass fresh air ,na SUPERSONIC AIR[/size] grin
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by ichidodo: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
Tryin to jump-start the transformer,Nice tech.
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by 25omega(m): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
look at the trash (major fire hazard) around that transformer. with the gas they put in the generators and that area being in the open, one of these days (God forbid)fire will surly happen there
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Exponental(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
Generator is used by PHCN to test transformers rather than supplying a higher voltage of 11kVA to d transformer but not those biscuit type transformer u have in d pix.
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by iykofias(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
I reside in ph, buh from wot I av heard_fashola is way too smart for ds. Anyway tnx for tryin @op
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by fasbat(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
THIS IS ALL WE GET FROM PDP'S 14 YEARS MIS-RULE. AND COME TO THINK OF IT,I HAVE BEEN TO PHCN OFFICE TO PAY FOR MY BILL AND WITHOUT SHAME THERE WAS NO PUBLIC POWER TO PRINT D RECEIPT,D MANAGER ASK D GUYS THERE TO PUT ON D GENERATING SET AND ITS BEING USED DURING WORKING HOURS...NO SHAME AT ALL
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by duality(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
But lets be honest even with our jokes. a lot is being done at present in the power sector. its not as if the contractors are not on site. we shouldn't forget that before 2003 there was no watt added to the national grid. our present democracy has yielded impressive development in the power sector. If this is sustained, we will surely get there. Honestly, what we desire in the power sector cannot be achieved overnight. At least the present govt(state and federal) has shown the will to change things in this sector. we should celebrate this, sustain it, support it and not play partisan politics with it. My statement is from a honest judgement. I'm not a political sycophant. I don't support any party. but I say the truth.

Much is being done to have constant electricity in Nigeria we all should support it. I believe in Nigerians coming together to build our nation. No political party will EVER do what Nigerians must do for herself.(the agenda of Political parties has always been and will remain about wining elections. nothing more). so lets stop this "Fresh air nonsense".

Finally, please lets stop this "we vs them" syndrome. If Nigeria fails, you and I will be the victim. IF Fashola fails, lagosians will be the victim. same way if The president fails Nigerians will be the victim. Okey, past leaders have failed. hate them or like them. Nigerians are at the receiving end. worst that will happen is that they'll die like Abacha. and nothing will change. Lets be circumspect with our politicking, and always meditate on the second verse of our national anthem.

Gracias.
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by chinig(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
#bizfirst#:
Saw a similar scenario when I went to pay my PHCN bills. To my utter amazement, PHCN office was run with generators! Naija, we indeed hail thee!
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by ogoplus: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
ge best: please how can i post in Nairaland?

1.Log in with your user name & password

2.Click on the section relevant to your "intended" post (eg. BUSINESS,CELEBRATY,AUTO,AUTO TALK,FASHION,POLITICS etc.)___see below

Science/Technology: Programming, Webmasters, Computers, Phones, Art, Graphics & Video, Technology Market
Entertainment: Jokes Etc, TV/Movies, Music/Radio, Celebrities, Fashion, Events, Sports, Gaming, Forum Games, Literature/Writing
Nairaland / General: Politics, Romance, Business, Investment, Jobs/Vacancies, Career, NYSC, Education, Autos, Car Talk, Properties, Health, Travel, Family, Culture, Religion, Food, Diaries, Nairaland Ads

3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on CREATE NEW TOPIC____see below

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (cool (9) (of 712 pages) (Create New Topic) (Follow)

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Policewoman(f): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
Na wah o.
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Odunharry(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
op abeg where 4 ajegunle be ds?gve us d street name
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by lastpage: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by lastpage: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
ge best: please how can i post in Nairaland?

ogoplus:

2.Click on the section relevant to your "intended" post (eg. BUSINESS,CELEBRATY,AUTO,AUTO TALK,FASHION,POLITICS etc.)___see below

Science/Technology: Programming, Webmasters, Computers, Phones, Art, Graphics & Video, Technology Market
Entertainment: Jokes Etc, TV/Movies, Music/Radio, Celebrities, Fashion, Events, Sports, Gaming, Forum Games, Literature/Writing
Nairaland / General: Politics, Romance, Business, Investment, Jobs/Vacancies, Career, NYSC, Education, Autos, Car Talk, Properties, Health, Travel, Family, Culture, Religion, Food, Diaries, Nairaland Ads

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (cool (9) (of 712 pages) (Create New Topic) (Follow)

I hope this helps.

^^^^ Did you ask him "how he asked" his question?

Did he write it with "Biro Pen and Paper" or did he post it on nairaland!

May be he "phoned-in"! grin grin ;

Lastpage!
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by olushowunm(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
This is worst... Nigerians on the verge of a REVOLUTION!
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by gebest: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
ogoplus:

Nairaland / General: Politics, Romance, Business, Investment, Jobs/Vacancies, Career, NYSC, Education, Autos, Car Talk, Properties, Health, Travel, Family, Culture, Religion, Food, Diaries, Nairaland Ads)thanks a lot, you are such a nice person.

I hope this helps.
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by gebest: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
ogoplus:

I hope this helps.
thanks a lot, you are such a nice person.
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by tainot2002(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
Eko o ni ba je oo
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Wale112(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
Giant of Africa indeed!!
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by unitedread1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
cry Lord have mercy.......
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Revolva(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
So its only Ajegunle that uses generators abi....useless OP...and u decided to ridicule the town with taking bad pictures of a refuse side...where some folks have to distance their generator set from the noises and fumes.. and show us ..

is there anything new under the sun?
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by musiwa26: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
Eko o ni ba je oo... he don ba je.

they are unique.

i know you want me to explain how to fix the power problem in nigeria. when jonathan wanted to appoint your minister, i oppose him become the man lack the knowledge and skill to be minister of power. those of us who have worked in engineering would tell you so.

I will not explain how to fix it. I have not gain anything from help nigeria... goodluck. i am no more for free.
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 05, 2013
ge best: Please Seun how can i create a topic in Nairaland?
offer a sacrifice to the goods accompanied a virgin maiden and all will be revealed in time grin grin grin
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by akunjohn(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2013
Redoil: Nairaland has created so many idiots and that is a pity. The generator you see beside the transformer is being use for testing the strength and weakness of the transfomer. If it is week they will remove it for replacement.

Ok o,but for testing,are they going to use all these generators connected together or one after the other,because I don't see any reason for them to buy all these small ones instead of a bigger one.
Just saying.
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by akunjohn(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2013
#bizfirst#:

Saw it this morning too in their office,
Things dey happen 4 naija
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Venchy: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sometimes I think Nigeria as a country is always ready to move forward but the people doesn't want to, still operating with the Dark age style.

What's the big deal in fixing electricity, our crook leaders have stolen more than what we need to fix electricity in Nigeria.

Our leaders need to be send on a course called "THE IMPORTANCE OF ELECTRICITY" may be that will enlightened them more because all in their brain is MONEY MONEY instead of learning from the Life of those who stole money yesterday but never leaves long to spend it.

Ordinary ALERT will NOT get through to Nigerians when you send money while their account have been credited, this is got to do with their shitty Network and that also requires stable electricity.

Nigerians life just dey role like one yeye ball we one yeye wind dey blow for one yeye corner.
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Venchy: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2013

1* Why are you insultive to other people, do you think you are better in any way than them?

2* I don't know your level of exposure but you clearly haven't stepped out Nigeria, in an ideal world there shouldn't be Generator besides transformer, I'm not an expert in this field but I can tell you that will be a special equipment situated in a special room e.g Control rooms
in stead of seeing generator hanging around Transformer..

Please don't say this in front of well expose person.
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by jpphilips(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
duality: But lets be honest even with our jokes. a lot is being done at present in the power sector. its not as if the contractors are not on site. we shouldn't forget that before 2003 there was no watt added to the national grid. our present democracy has yielded impressive development in the power sector. If this is sustained, we will surely get there. Honestly, what we desire in the power sector cannot be achieved overnight. At least the present govt(state and federal) has shown the will to change things in this sector. we should celebrate this, sustain it, support it and not play partisan politics with it. My statement is from a honest judgement. I'm not a political sycophant. I don't support any party. but I say the truth.

Much is being done to have constant electricity in Nigeria we all should support it. I believe in Nigerians coming together to build our nation. No political party will EVER do what Nigerians must do for herself.(the agenda of Political parties has always been and will remain about wining elections. nothing more). so lets stop this "Fresh air nonsense".

Finally, please lets stop this "we vs them" syndrome. If Nigeria fails, you and I will be the victim. IF Fashola fails, lagosians will be the victim. same way if The president fails Nigerians will be the victim. Okey, past leaders have failed. hate them or like them. Nigerians are at the receiving end. worst that will happen is that they'll die like Abacha. and nothing will change. Lets be circumspect with our politicking, and always meditate on the second verse of our national anthem.

Gracias.

My advise to you is simple; "go and inform yourself before misinforming people"
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by jpphilips(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
musiwa26: Eko o ni ba je oo... he don ba je.

they are unique.

i know you want me to explain how to fix the power problem in nigeria. when jonathan wanted to appoint your minister, i oppose him become the man lack the knowledge and skill to be minister of power. those of us who have worked in engineering would tell you so.

I will not explain how to fix it. I have not gain anything from help nigeria... goodluck. i am no more for free.

And I hope you don't want to help Nigeria with your "Grammar" else we have another holocaust in our hands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilda Baci: What Can You Do Nonstop For 90 Hours? / Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist / 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.