Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? (14600 Views)

Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) / Where Can I Buy Lost Symbol By Dan Brown? / Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
But when compared with Tommyknockers, it is......i especially love the last chapter "Chud" and where the creature turned into the evil Richard saw...."a big effing eye"
My Fav Of The Seven Teenagers Is The Fat One Crushing On The Hot Kid. I Wonder Why King Doesn't Choose Any Setting Other Than Bangor, Maine.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2013
@caracta, I sent you a reply..tryna reply me ASAP
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
But when compared with Tommyknockers, it is......i especially love the last chapter "Chud" and where the creature turned into the evil Richard saw...."a big effing eye"

Stooopppp! I just started reading it. Pls don't discuss it undecided
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2013
adexsimply: @caracta, I sent you a reply..tryna reply me ASAP

Done!
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Mynd44: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2013
Larry-Sun:
My Fav Of The Seven Teenagers Is The Fat One Crushing On The Hot Kid. I Wonder Why King Doesn't Choose Any Setting Other Than Bangor, Maine.
It is better to use a place you are comfy with...don't forget her grew up there and it is easy to create anything in his mind from there
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Mynd44: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2013
Caracta:

Stooopppp! I just started reading it. Pls don't discuss it undecided
Okay...
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2013
cry cry cry cry
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Mynd44: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2013
Chicks.....
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
It is better to use a place you are comfy with...don't forget her grew up there and it is easy to create anything in his mind from there
He Makes The Place Kinda Creepy. I Wouldn't Go On Holiday There. Currently Reading Road To Omaha. The Book's A Farce.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2013
Car, If You Want Horror, Read Koontz. I'm Not Really A Horror Freak Though.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2013
Larry-Sun:

shocked shocked shocked Me?
undecided
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2013
Larry-Sun:
yaaay!!! Dean Koontz..read a couple of his books
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Mynd44: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2013
Larry-Sun:
He Makes The Place Kinda Creepy. I Wouldn't Go On Holiday There. Currently Reading Road To Omaha. The Book's A Farce.
Funny thing is that his stories increased torism to that place and he is seen as a hug celebrity there...he is all over the world but he is worsihpped there
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Mynd44: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Now I am smilling
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2013
Larry-Sun:
yeah..just like "Road to Gandolfo"...the first part
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2013
Koontz? Is he popular? undecided
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2013
adexsimply: yaaay!!! Dean Koontz..read a couple of his books
If You Can, Read Night Chills...You'll Get Some Real Chills From The First Page To The Very Last, Trust Me. wink
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2013
adexsimply: yeah..just like "Road to Gandolfo"...the first part
Kidnap The Pope And Pay Make Them A Ransome Of A Dollar Each To Every Catholic In The World.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Funny thing is that his stories increased torism to that place and he is seen as a hug celebrity there...he is all over the world but he is worsihpped there
One Thing I'll Give Him Is The Fact That He's A Wonderful Writer. I've Got About Twenty Of His Books In Paperbacks. ' The Stand' Is One Hell Of A Book!
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2013
Caracta: Koontz? Is he popular? undecided
He's Quite Popular. Just Finished One Of His Books; 'One Door Away From Heaven' You'll Weep If You Read 'From The Corner Of His Eye'.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2013
Caracta: Koontz? Is he popular? undecided
A trial will convince you..am including his folder..try reading "MASK" first
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2013
Larry-Sun:
He's Quite Popular. Just Finished One Of His Books; 'One Door Away From Heaven' You'll Weep If You Read 'From The Corner Of His Eye'.

Now this is the kind of book I like cheesy
I'll have to start looking for him.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2013
Larry-Sun:
One Thing I'll Give Him Is The Fact That He's A Wonderful Writer. I've Got About Twenty Of His Books In Paperbacks. ' The Stand' Is One Hell Of A Book!
shocked shocked How do you manage to keep your paperbacks? I find it difficult to build a library..people keep robbing me, so I stopped buying paperbacks cry cry
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2013
adexsimply: A trial will convince you..am including his folder..try reading "MASK" first

Awwwwwwww! It's official. I'm going to have a good day at work. Thanks wink
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Mynd44: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2013
adexsimply: shocked shocked How do you manage to keep your paperbacks? I find it difficult to build a library..people keep robbing me, so I stopped buying paperbacks cry cry
I thought I was the only one.....i once had over 300 books, now I have less than 20
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2013
adexsimply: shocked shocked How do you manage to keep your paperbacks? I find it difficult to build a library..people keep robbing me, so I stopped buying paperbacks cry cry
I Keep Inventory On My Books. My Koontz Are About 47.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2013
I'm even tired of buying paperbacks. Except new books sha. I can't even count my books that disappeared without a warning. There was a time I had to open a log book for outgoing novels.

And there are some books, you would probably not lay hands on again!
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
I thought I was the only one.....i once had over 300 books, now I have less than 20
some people are just ...someone took all my "Dale Brown" just in one day cry cry
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
My Books Are About Four Hundred. I'm Targetting 500 Before The End Of The Year. Great Bestsellers Are Quite Scarce Nowadays, Just Getting Them In Few. sad
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2013
Larry-Sun:
I Keep Inventory On My Books. My Koontz Are About 47.
I tried keeping Inventories, but I am a lousy manager..too carefree and passionate..#don't know how to say NO to a request embarassed embarassed
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2013
adexsimply: I tried keeping Inventories, but I am a lousy manager..too carefree and passionate..#don't know how to say NO to a request embarassed embarassed

This is me! I can give a book to a goat.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2013
Caracta: I'm even tired of buying paperbacks. Except new books sha. I can't even count my books that disappeared without a warning. There was a time I had to open a log book for outgoing novels.

And there are some books, you would probably not lay hands on again!
True that!!I am still looking for "Six boys and a mini van", "The secret of the Sheikh"..etc cry crywould pay anything to lay my hands on those books.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie's 86th Birthday / Married Single - A Romance Story / Sugar Binding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.