Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? (23612 Views)

Mount Zion Movies / Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House / Adult Films In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by eterpete: 12:30pm On May 15, 2008
Can somebody think out of the box for a moment! Mount zion movies a master piece? I do not agree.

Yes their messages are evangelical and some of their actors are good. You can sense the heavy yoruba acent when some of their actor speak. They tend to draw thier sentences and appeal to the emotions of viewers by crying. I think they can do better in this respect!

I think MZM still has a long way to go! Get more pratical with our society . I love them no doubts but they still need to work. Christian seek ye not repose!
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by adetunrayo(f): 10:55am On May 20, 2008
You can give them ur advice by mailing them.Or what do u think?
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Chookym(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2008
@adetunrayo
do u know their email add?
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by riobobo: 3:17pm On May 26, 2008
I loveMount Zion flims because you gain alot from them and am convinved that this can only come through divine inspiration. G od will continue to uphold Mike Bamiloye and his crews so that they will not fall.In Jesus name (Amen)
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Emkayotis(m): 3:15am On May 30, 2008
God bless Mike Bamiloye, but he should find a way to stop his actors from speaking 'YORUBA' english.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by partner992: 12:40pm On May 31, 2008
Can someone please link me to Mount Zion?
Mike Bami, ? I love to act with them.
You may reach me on:
partner992@yahoo.com
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by royalicon(m): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2008
Nice and interesting films. I have personal interest on their films.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by cargee: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2008
i love mount zion films so much that it is like if i dont wach their latest i feel that am missing something serious but te best of their film that i have watch is just a little sin because it realy happen to one of my family menmber just a little sin can ruin your life. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by kingsikaz(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2008
i luv those guys so much. dey are doing great job.

i've been blessed with all their movies.

sometimes i wonder how lucky mike bamiloye is, for bein gloria's husband. God, she's too beautiful,

mama i feel u ooooooooooooo.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by nneyankee(f): 12:35am On Jun 13, 2008
If you like Mount Zion films, there is a older film, Mass Destruction, which I reviewed recently, which is similar in content but the quality is a bit better. Check out the review here,

1 Like

Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by waleab: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2008
kingsikaz:

i love those guys so much. dey are doing great job.

i've been blessed with all their movies.

sometimes i wonder how lucky mike bamiloye is, for bein gloria's husband. God, she's too beautiful,

mama i feel u ooooooooooooo.

and a very beautiful lady in her soul too if you know her personally. he is blesssed to have her in his life. considering the great work God gave him. he wouldnt let no jezebel come near a man like that. one of the few stand by your man naija women she truly is
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by winner4eva: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2008
one careless night or something like that, the forgotten ones or something like that
generally, they are the bomb grin
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by florishn(f): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2008
mount zion film is the best christian film l can say is ok. mike bamiloye is trying the film is easy to get u need to watch one careless night very touching so easy to get the message it really touched me after watching, blood on the altar is also a good film for all christians to watch, the blood convenant and so others
we av alot of mount zion films in our house my parent loves it we the chidren also likes watching it cos it ministers to our soul
I LOVE THE WAY THEY ACT
l pray God will help them
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by adetunrayo(f): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2011
more replies pls.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2011
the movies are great though some are very scary.

it's "iriri aye" as they say.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by sanatogen: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
Hi there,

Does anyone know of a distributor of "Blood on the Altar" movies that would ship to the UK? I'm keen to see the films and would prefer to see them from DVd as opposed to watching them online.

Thanks

Rod

1 Like

Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by tpia5: 1:27am On Oct 29, 2012
The evil things people do and think of in real life, are stranger and more freakish than any fiction.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by sanatogen: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Apart from stitching together all 30+ YouTube Videos, is there a supplier of the videos that can be contacted online?
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Obelomo: 3:03am On Nov 08, 2012
Are they still active in movies? I miss decent Christian naija movies.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by sanatogen: 1:14am On Dec 30, 2012
Hi Everyone,

A change has been made to the location for downloading the Movie

Files for all 4 parts of the movie have just been submitted and should be available by 07.01.13 They are in ISO format and can be burned to DVD, or mounted as a drive on your PC/laptop (using something like Daemon tools)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0g5n0o36wvovvn2/zu4n0Kbvjy

If there's anyone you know who would like to see the movie. Please let them know. At least it would be watchable until they can obtain the genuine DVD which may be hard via internet (as I found out)

If any further assistance required to find these, please let me know.

Best Regards
Rod
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by chieffiong: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
can anyone remind me the name of the drama by Mike Bamiloye,when he was using the bible reference as incantation against evil spirit at the staircase. i have forgotten the whole scene but i believe you guys will be able to remember.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Obelomo: 6:33am On Jun 16, 2013
OLADO: Evom films are wonderful too such as MY CONCLUSION, OLORI OTA (CHIEF ENEMY), DESTINY 4 SALE. etc. Watch these films and ur life wil neva remain the same again.
Olori Ota is really interesting!
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by tpia5: 12:56am On Jun 23, 2013
havent watched them in a while, great movies.

any synopsis for some of them?
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by TOCHI007(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2014
Pls can someone help me?how do i download mount zion films on youtube?I don't know how to download from youtube. Is there any other site for downloading mountzion films or christian films in general? Pls whatsapp me ur information 08068662057.

1 Like

Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Esiri111(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Obelomo:
Olori Ota is really interesting!
please how do one get this Olori Ota Film .
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by sanatogen: 2:33am On Oct 30, 2015
The film location below for "Blood on the Altar" still works ok to download the movie

Another interesting movie I recently watched on youtube was "The Encounter". Good script and acting with humour flung in.

sanatogen:
Hi Everyone,

Files for all 4 parts of the movie have just been submitted and should be available by 07.01.13 They are in ISO format and can be burned to DVD, or mounted as a drive on your PC/laptop (using something like Daemon tools)

If there's anyone you know who would like to see the movie. Please let them know. At least it would be watchable until they can obtain the genuine DVD which may be hard via internet (as I found out)

Best Regards
Rod
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by sanatogen: 8:06am On Jan 16, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Files for all 4 parts of the movie "Blood on the Altar" are available.

They are in ISO format and can be burned to DVD, or mounted as a drive on your PC/laptop (using something like Daemon tools)

Best Regards
Rod

1 Like

Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Branzy(m): 2:10am On Jan 17, 2017
cry
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by sanatogen: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Just to say, the above dropbox link to the "Blood on the Altar" DVDs will disappear in a few days.

I'm closing the account and making all my dropbox data available locally as I'm increasingly concerned about privacy issues online.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by ApostleEbuka(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
how can I get the fruitless tree here in Enugu. please...
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by handsomebanana(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mount Zin movies == boring as FĂșck.

Haven't seen an interesting one at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"93 Days" Premiere At The House On The Rock Church: Amaechi, Joke Silva Attend / Kunle Afolayan's Trailer For "A Naija Christmas" (Video) / The Village Headmaster. The Series With The Longest Run On Nigerian Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.