Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. (2945 Views)

Esut College Of Medicine Students Asked To Vacate Hostel, Campus / Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by MonkeyDLuffy: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
The university recently kicked off about a year ago and was named after world famous neuro surgeon ben carson who is an adventist himself and who came personally for te inaugaration. What are you guys thoughts on this medical school do you have any friend or relatives that is in the school or in babcok who can give a more insight on it. As i myself planning to go to the school.
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
Provided you're sure of the manpower Babcock is a great school though expensive
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by MonkeyDLuffy: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
What do you refer to as "man power". Are u in babcock? Is there cosntant light wireless internet etc?
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
BU is a great school.
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by MonkeyDLuffy: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Is there constant light, how are the hostel accomadations are there fans and acs in the room do the teachers teach well please give a more detailed insight.
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ac fans etc why not go to the artic pole for your university education? At least you will be assured of freezing your butt off! Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by MonkeyDLuffy: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
This are basic amenities that should be provided
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by MonkeyDLuffy: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
Can someone please provide some valuable input or insight.
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
Babcock doesn't need a monkey in any form either as d luffy or the fluffy.
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by MonkeyDLuffy: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
I suggest you refrain from such acts of "stupidity" as not only thosee it show your poor lack of intellect it makes you look like a fool a laughing stock to be precise who comments randomly of a thread not bearing in mind the topic. Next useless or stupid comment i see from you will be reported. If you dont have anything valuable to say then "shut up" and leave this thread and delete your comment. What bs!!!
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by mayo47(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
Yeah it is, be ready to cough out over 1m per year
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by MonkeyDLuffy: 6:27am On Jun 11, 2013
Are you in the school? How is the school in general?
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2013
Monkey (just your screen name) oti binu? Let me speak on your level of understanding... YOU'RE NO BABCOCK MATERIAL. SIMPLE! REPORT ME? I LAUGH IN LATIN grin angry *****hissing n walks away***
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by mayo47(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
@monkey. A Babcock graduate, can't really tell what the school looks like now but think dere bn a lot of development.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by MonkeyDLuffy: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
Thanks for your input@mayo47 its clear tat you are in control of your senses unlike "user smartchoices" who by his last ost has not only established the fact of him being deranged but also his illetracy. Its hooligans like him who create bad names for this forum. Please dont be dismayed guest who are going to view this forum as you can be assured that not all of the members are retarded as "user smart choices. Please keep the valuable inputs coming it is apreciated.
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
Like I said ...Polish your English. To me you seem very unserious as a prospective student asking for acs people who will wipe your yans.h after pooing. BU is not for lazy students classes start as early as 7am...but you fluffy want a water bed...

Monkey D Luffy: Thanks for your input@mayo47 its clear tat you are in control of your senses unlike "user smartchoices" who by his last ost has not only established the fact of him being deranged but also his illetracy. Its hooligans like him who create bad names for this forum. Please dont be dismayed guest who are going to view this forum as you can be assured that not all of the members are retarded as "user smart choices. Please keep the valuable inputs coming it is apreciated.
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by MonkeyDLuffy: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
Seems i got "under your skin" as expected your placeyou stupid low life who goes around this community polluting it and you wander wy they look down on us africans you my friend are te real "monkey" as you fail to grasp the situation at hand which you blatantly ignored. The best answer for a fool is silence so thats whats im gonna do just let youur mouth as the "mumu" you are and when you are done u will go. Idiot! Please keep the comments coming guys?
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
under my skin?..... grin grin grin grin grin grin NO WAY! just in limp mode, insults from you...well tis a faceless forum,so any sewage rat like you can breathe some fresh air.
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by MonkeyDLuffy: 7:11am On Jun 12, 2013
Yeah keep on deceiving yourself, quite frankly i must aplaud for your ability in selling the "word rat" properly it seems your life isnt that miserable afterall. Naah just joking as i said yout a loww life troll who goes to cyber cafe and spend God knows how much and still troll here. Just stop already havent you made a fool of yourself already. Stop disgracing yourself its pathetic feel free to check dictionary to know what "pathetic" means because you are the definition of it in so many ways. Its so obvious i got under your skin becuase as they say in pingin terms "this thing dey pepper your body well well" Idiot!!! Go back to the gutter your crawled out From, please keep te useful comment coming people ignore idiots such as "user smart choices he is just a wanna be a simplee low life scum who trolls around nairaland.
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by MonkeyDLuffy: 7:12am On Jun 12, 2013
Yeah keep on deceiving yourself, quite frankly i must aplaud for your ability in selling the "word rat" properly it seems your life isnt that miserable afterall. Naah just joking as i said yout a loww life troll who goes to cyber cafe and spend God knows how much and still troll here. Just stop already havent you made a fool of yourself already. Stop disgracing yourself its pathetic feel free to check dictionary to know what "pathetic" means because you are the definition of it in so many ways. Its so obvious i got under your skin becuase as they say in pingin terms "this thing dey pepper your body well well" Idiot!!! Go back to the gutter your crawled out From, please keep te useful comment coming people ignore idiots such as "user smart choices he is just a wanna be a simplee low life scum who trolls around nairaland.grin
Re: Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. by MonkeyDLuffy: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2013
Yeah keep on deceiving yourself, quite frankly i must aplaud for your ability in selling the "word rat" properly it seems your life isnt that miserable afterall. Naah just joking as i said yout a low life troll who goes to cyber cafe and spend God knows how much and still troll here. Just stop already havent you made a fool of yourself already. Stop disgracing yourself its pathetic feel free to check dictionary to know what "pathetic" means because you are the definition of it in so many ways. Its so obvious i got under your skin becuase as they say in pingin terms "this thing dey pepper your body well well" Idiot!!! Go back to the gutter your crawled out From, please keep te useful comment coming people ignore idiots such as "user smart choices he is just a wanna be a simplee low life scum who trolls around nairaland.grin

(1) (Reply)

UNN Lecturer Commits Suicide / Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] / The Things You'll Need For This Year Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.