Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Kedu: It's Munachu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kedu: It's Munachu (1220 Views)

Hello Everyone! Unu Kedu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kedu: It's Munachu by munachu(f): 8:21pm On May 17, 2006
Hey Everyone,

I did a search for a name and came upon this site,

Maybe I can regain my Nigerian culture,
Re: Kedu: It's Munachu by hotangel2(f): 8:57pm On May 17, 2006
odinma.

How r u? Welcome to NL. ENjoy ur stay.
Re: Kedu: It's Munachu by sade511(f): 9:15pm On May 17, 2006
Welcome
Re: Kedu: It's Munachu by chinani(f): 9:55pm On May 17, 2006
O di mma. You've come to the right place! I hope you enjoy everything and everyone.

Now, how did you lose your culture? Oh yea, I'm nosy. grin kiss
Re: Kedu: It's Munachu by nubian(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2006
Kabo

This is welcome in yoruba, actually there should be something like a dot on the o

I hope am not intruding - knowing this thread is for the KEDU people who want to catch up on thier culture

Am just a great lover and admirer of the igbo people - thier drive , energy , resourcefulness , ingenuity , prowess in science and bussiness is something am so proud of as a Nigerian

iTS JUST A SAD FACT THAT THIS ETHNIC GROUP HAS NOT BEEN ALLOWED TO ACTUALISE ITS POTENTIALS IN NIGERIA -THEY MAY HAVE LED NIGERIA ACROSS THE RED SEA IN TO THE INDUSTRIAL LAND undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kedu: It's Munachu by ldollier(f): 11:27pm On May 17, 2006
odinma, kedu kwanu. kedu ije gi. ndewo, welcome to nl munachu
Re: Kedu: It's Munachu by beyunce(f): 8:06am On May 18, 2006
Your welcome
Re: Kedu: It's Munachu by munachu(f): 4:01pm On May 18, 2006
Thanks everyone,

this thread is NOT just for Igbo people, I just thought I'd greet you all that way,

How did I lose my culture?, I've been in the US for about 15 years and have intergrated with the Jamaican community here and have not I single solitary Nigerian friend, don't go to any of the parties, or functions, and don't even speak igbo, I forgot a lot of the slang and am starting to feel really bad about it all, since I'm at the age where I want to have children. Saying to them that we are Nigerian isn't enough, I need to learn other things to teach them as well, undecided
Re: Kedu: It's Munachu by eveseh(f): 4:21pm On May 18, 2006
welcome here kiss kiss kiss
Re: Kedu: It's Munachu by DivaPeach(f): 3:39am On May 19, 2006
Munachu wasup ma, yo, I have to figure this board out. undecided
Re: Kedu: It's Munachu by dominobaby(f): 9:44am On May 19, 2006
Odinma.
Munachu, u r welcome.

(1) (Reply)

This Is For Z4m4eva / Who Will Save Us From Lekki Concession And Hitech Construction Company? / How Did Nairaland Get 500000 Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.