Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend (1801 Views)

Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola / Ciclopirox Eradicates HIV Permanently From Infected Cells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by papaking1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
A friend just learnt that his girlfriend is HIV positive and he has admitted to sleeping with her on two occasions without condoms.he is so scared that he is afraid to go for test.
I now understand why people die from HIV/AIDS Awareness. the guy is now a shadow of himself'
Doctors in the house, is there any hope that he might be AIDS free.
Your answer may help us convince him to go for a test.

PLEASE GO TEST YOURSELF TODAY!
Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by Kodo19: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
My dear it takes d grace of God
Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
He should go and test himself and prepare his mind to start taking prescriptions.
Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by aadetoyin(f): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
He should just go and get tested first.
After the test u can come n ask us further questions. gringrin grin

Please and please always have protected sex. AIDS is real
Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by ryom(m): 2:06am On Jun 06, 2013
He should test now and in 3 months time.
Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by papaking1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
WoW, my friend after more than six months finally decided to go for a text. i was there with him and the fear was mutual but lol and behold the result was negative. this can only be God. He has sworn never to be unfaithful to his wife ever again.
Please AIDS IS REAL, PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR FUTURE!
Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2013
papa king: WoW, my friend after more than six months finally decided to go for a text. i was there with him and the fear was mutual but lol and behold the result was negative. this can only be God. He has sworn never to be unfaithful to his wife ever again.
Please AIDS IS REAL, PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR FUTURE!
He should thank his stars. The girl's viral loss was probably small wen they had sex. This is the reason I won't stand a promiscuous husband.
Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by demmy55(m): 4:15am On Aug 18, 2013
chaircover: Your friend is very irresponsible . . so sorry to say.

The cheating was bad enough, but the fact that he waited so long before testing and could have put his innocent wife at risk is terrible. If it were to be positive, would he have carried on sleeping with his wife during that period?

God protect innocent wives from irresponsible husbands. God will catch him one day. angry

Did you read OP's write-up?
Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by demmy55(m): 4:19am On Aug 18, 2013
aadetoyin:
Please and please always have protected sex. AIDS is real

Do condoms really protect?
Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by demmy55(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
chaircover:
Yes I did

Did you read the OP's writeup?

Aiit. I'm sorry, I didn't take note both of them were posted by him.
Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by DICKtator: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
chaircover: Your friend is very irresponsible . . so sorry to say.

The cheating was bad enough, but the fact that he waited so long before testing and could have put his innocent wife at risk is terrible. If it were to be positive, would he have carried on sleeping with his wife during that period?

God protect innocent wives from irresponsible husbands. God will catch him one day. angry

And may God protect innocent husbands from irresponsible wives!!!!.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by sotum2: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
He should go for test, and if he has gotten it, then he can get help from this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-poverty-barrenness-spirtually/16
Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With AIDS Infected Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
The guy should go for a test first. I dislike the way we as a society respond to HIV/AIDS as if it's a death sentence and one can't live happy and fulfilling lives.

He may not have it but he was at high risk of getting it since he had unprotected sex with a positive partner.

If he's positive, it's still not a problem if the dude believes in God. If I were diagnosed with HIV I would lock myself up with the word of God for one year and get rid of the HIV. I would meditate on all healing scriptures 3hrs daily for the next one year and go for another test. If you would do this , the word of God will drive away the HIV and not only HIV any other incurable diseases and then you can go on and live a happy life.

So it's still not a problem if you have faith in the word of God. Don't let fear destroy your life, the fear sef is worse than the disease itself because it immobilises you and robs you of present hour joy.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About India Hem (marijuana) / Where Can I Get Organic Bitter Apricot Seeds/kernel In Nigeria? / No Doctor Has Been Stopped From Working....health Minister Chukwu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.