Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:47 PM

He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (13775 Views)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / My Ex Named Her Child After Me / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by jgirl3: 6:27pm On May 03, 2008
Imani:

Sorry j-girl, you are too much for that fokplay sef.
Thank you jare. You wanted to give me heart attack! cheesy cheesy
4 Play:

@Lady T

Me cheat?I don't even know those other women.I have never heard of J-Girl or Stillwater in my life.
For that Statement - thunder faya you!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Imani(f): 6:28pm On May 03, 2008
4 Play:

This one is official! Imani and 4Him. . . .na wedding them dey even consider. lipsrsealed

Are you the officiating Father? See ya mouth as big as a basket angry

Cadet, we all know him now, don't lie lipsrsealed wink
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 03, 2008
This one is official! Imani and 4Him. . . .na wedding them dey even consider.

talk true,oga 4play,u be d real information minister wey nairaland get ooo,u just dey bring correct-correct gist come here

@seun

y dont u consider been a pastor/priest,cos ur people r falling inlove wt each other like die,since u brought them together ,y dont u seal them up,by u been d officiating priest on their wedding day undecided
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:28pm On May 03, 2008
j-girl:

For that Statement - thunder faya you!
ROTFLMGBO!! cheesy grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:29pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

@seun

y don't u consider been a pastor/priest,because your people r falling inlove wt each other like die,since u brought them together ,y don't u seal them up,by u been d officiating priest on their wedding day undecided
death wish lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 03, 2008
come where is stephen sef?abi him don run,chaiii men na cowards oooo,so stephen(onye igbo)did u leave dis fight for cadet alone,wont u come and clear ur name,abi will cadet do everything undecided
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by jgirl3: 6:31pm On May 03, 2008
Stephen knows what's up - he knows he and cadet are in love. That's why he's not fighting it.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 03, 2008
hmmm j-girl i think its a confirmation of love,he knows cadet can handle all
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:32pm On May 03, 2008
You guys are scaring the boy! You're scaring me too. Abeg, if I wanted the boy, I would have had him. I like the friendship o. grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Imani(f): 6:32pm On May 03, 2008
@ ALL

Hope no one is talking all the rumours and counter rumours seriously? It is all a big joke grin

Someone has nothing better to do than be a member of the Amebo broadcasting network, with 4play as the anchor grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 6:33pm On May 03, 2008
For real@ J-girl

You know Morenike is just fronting.  

Its a different story in the bedroom!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 6:33pm On May 03, 2008
4 Play:

Back to topic-lets plan how Nairalanders can attend Cadet's wedding.Like I said,it falls on saturday which is 2 days before bank holiday so even Londoners can attend this wedding
[size=13pt]I can! I can attend her wedding with Bill Gates nephew. Maybe I'll be the cameraman this time.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2008
@J-Girl

Do I know you? undecided I have never seen you on NL before so I guess you are a newbie. undecided

@Jenny

I have my ears to the ground so i know what is going on behind the scenes. I think they will make a great couple.They actually met through their love for Arsenal FC
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Imani(f): 6:35pm On May 03, 2008
LadyT:

For real@ J-girl

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Has it reached bedroom stage? lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:36pm On May 03, 2008
Imani:

Someone has nothing better to do than be a member of the Amebo broadcasting network, with 4play as the anchor grin
ROTFLMGBO grin cheesy

@all
*signs*
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by jgirl3: 6:36pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

hmmm j-girl i think its a confirmation of love,he knows cadet can handle all
Lol! Abi ooooo! He knows what his girl is capable of.
Cadet:

You guys are scaring the boy! You're scaring me too. Abeg, if I wanted the boy, I would have had him. I like the friendship o. grin
Liessssssssssssss! All lies! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Imani - I'm Iya amebo gan sef. I will soon open wedding thread for them. cheesy cheesy
LadyT:

For real@ J-girl

LOL - You hit the nail on the head! cheesy cheesy
4 Play:

@J-Girl

Do I know you? undecided I have never seen you on Nairaland before so I guess you are a newbie. undecided
Like i said - thunder faya you for that statement. You better keep quiet if not Lady T will hear ooo!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:36pm On May 03, 2008
Imani:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by joycee87: 6:36pm On May 03, 2008
ok i understand,u had to keep it a secret,but this shouldnt be a secret naa,it should be a thing of joy

let me b d priest/pastor

priest(jennykadry):cadet(morenike09)do u take stephenp(onye igbo)as your lawful wedded husband,for better for worst,richer or poorer,sickness and in health till death bash the two of u apart

cadet:yes i do(i love stephen wt all my heart)

priest(jennykadry):stephen(onye igbo) do u take cadet(morenike09)as your lawful wedded wife,,for better for worst,richer or poorer,sickness and in health till death bash the two of u apart

stephen:yes i do(i love cadet with all my heart)

u may now kiss ya bride in d presence of all d nairalanders kiss kiss kiss kiss    

roflmao
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 6:36pm On May 03, 2008
Imani I had to book hospital appointment for Stephen the girl want to break his back!

We need to make a separate loff topic before we all get banned

See what you have caused cadet and stephen your loff has derailed us all!!!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

[size=13pt]Yeah, I like the friendship too.[/size]

Imani:

[size=13pt]I'm confused also.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by aloib(f): 6:37pm On May 03, 2008
as usual thread has been hijacked, summary anyone,
cant be arsed to go thru 7 freaking pages,
the thing is weather he is using the child for the title watever, he is still the childs father,
if yu dont let the child knw him now, he would look for the father wen he grows much older,
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by jgirl3: 6:38pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Yeah, I like the friendship too.[/size]
[size=13pt]I'm confused also.[/size]
stop fronting now! Ah ahn - una no dey tire? cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ aloib- DARLING!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Imani(f): 6:38pm On May 03, 2008
Any female that associates with a 4play needs to be checked by a shrink tongue

StephenP, i can see the attraction. Cadet has "chosen" well. How dare she not!!

At least you have your picture up, unlike some people who are more wowo than the hunch back of notre dame grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Dreloaded(f): 6:38pm On May 03, 2008
Imani:

Girls from Florida are fast. im not sure if it's cos of the sun or the hurricanes
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 03, 2008
Has it reached bedroom stage?

anyway u know me and cadet r very good friends ,she actually confided in me sha,but i think i should just say it out,cadet is 15weeks pregnant sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@cadet

sorry i had to say it out,please dont get mad at me cry cry cry
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2008
Imani:

2 consenting adults.Its fantastic since they are getting married anyway.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:39pm On May 03, 2008
@ 4Him
now, it's the time to act like a big brother and help me. undecided You still dey snore under your cover? lazy man! angry
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by jgirl3: 6:40pm On May 03, 2008
D-reloaded:

Girls from Florida are fast. im not sure if it's because of the sun or the hurricanes
lmao!
Cadet answer! Is it the sun or the hurricane?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:40pm On May 03, 2008
D-reloaded:

Girls from Florida are fast. im not sure if it's because of the sun or the hurricanes
NO, it's neither, it's because of the sand grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

NO, it's neither, it's because of the sand grin
[size=13pt]LMAO[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:42pm On May 03, 2008
Imani:

At least you have your picture up, unlike some people who are more wowo than the hunch back of notre dame grin

abi o, I cried the other day when I decided to check someone's profile cry cry

@4Play
oh yeah, the picture you promised me tongue where is it?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 6:42pm On May 03, 2008
LOL@d-reloaded and Jenny!!!

LOL@you all!!!!!!!!!

Loff is in the air *sigh*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.