Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Giving For God's Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Giving For God's Service (2764 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? / Trinitarian Disrespect For God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving For God's Service by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
Daily Manna

Giving For God's Service

TEXT: Nehemiah 13:10-14

"Then all Judah brought the tithe of the grain and the new wine and the oil to the storehouse" (Nehemiah 13:12)

As we approach the end of the age, nations are plagued with economic recession, caused by mismanagement and failure to fully tap God-given resources. The resultant effect is that millions of people are losing their jobs around the world, due to reduction in labour. In contrast, Church work demands more labourers, even during these hard times. "The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few". From where comes this provision? God relies on the faithful giving of His people. Such must therefore see it as their duty to God to give of their substance.

Nehemiah was shocked on reaching the house of the Lord that the ministers there, the Levites and their choristers, had abandoned their post for lack of provision. They left the ministry of the word, in search of food on the farms. The leaders were to be blamed for not teaching the people to give their tithes and offerings, so that there will be "meat in God's house (Malachi 3:10). Nehemiah corrected the lapses, ordered the people to bring in their tithes and the Levites were restored to their ministry. He appointed honest and faithful men to manage the resources. By this the Levites had their provision regularly supplied and they remained in their service to God and the people.

Many anointed ministers are quitting the ministry today not for lack of vision but for want of food. This ought not to be. Believers are to live up to their responsibility of regularly paying their tithes and offerings, so that this generation of anointed ministers of God is not lost to commerce and industry.

Those who manage church estate need to be faithful, honest and prudent, so that there is no lack in God's house. How faithful are you in obeying God's command to bring in all the tithes? To deny the Church of your tithes is to rob God of what rightly belongs to Him. To obey is better than sacrifice. You can make amends if you are found wanting.

Thought for the day: "Give, not of necessity but cheerfully"

For Details . . .
Re: Giving For God's Service by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
God bless your sir for this piece..it is rather pathetic that most christian do not understand the culture of the kingdom. They tend to have this erroneous belief that tithes are for pastors to enrich themselves.
Re: Giving For God's Service by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
Once people stop giving their tithe, we will see the amount of pastors we will have left cos there are too many trooping into the game.

the tithe as it was in the old were agricultural produce as can be seen in the verses you cited and many other tithe verses. When did money jump in?

the tithe wasnt only for the levites but for orphans, aliens, widows, poor etc,(
and even you). Who is taking care of them now?

since when did pastors become levites? Are they even jews?

1 Like

Re: Giving For God's Service by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
Pastors, I have one word for you :

[img]http://3.bp..com/-nquR6OBFGD8/UPgyyVIb_RI/AAAAAAAAG_8/Og-EkRAazeo/s1600/uncle_sam_get_a_job.jpg[/img]

Disclaimer : Only applicable to Lazy Pastors.
Re: Giving For God's Service by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Giving For God's Service by shdemidemi(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
Bidam: God bless your sir for this piece..it is rather pathetic that most christian do not understand the culture of the kingdom. They tend to have this erroneous belief that tithes are for pastors to enrich themselves.

My brother, culture of the kingdom is not for Christians but for the Jews. A king reigns in a kingdom, Christ is not the king of the church but The Lord and saviour, therefore the church does not operate under those principles.
You would never see Paul preach a kingdom message to the church. kingdom messages are for the Jews in line with the promises made to Israel. John,James , Peter, John the Baptist , Jesus Christ(flesh) all preached kingdom.
Re: Giving For God's Service by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
shdemidemi:

My brother, culture of the kingdom is not for Christians but for the Jews. A king reigns in a kingdom, Christ is not the king of the church but The Lord and saviour.
You would never see Paul preach a kingdom message to the church. kingdom messages are for the Jews in line with the promises made to Israel. John,James , Peter, John the Baptist , Jesus Christ(flesh) all preached kingdom.

Jesus Christ is the King of the new Kingdom of a new Heaven and Earth. This kingdom will be inhabited by all truly saved believers.

The gospel is ALWAYS about the good news of the Kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Giving For God's Service by shdemidemi(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
frosbel:

Jesus Christ is the King of the [b]new Kingdom [/b]of a new Haven and Earth. This kingdom will be inhabited by all truly saved believers.
Of course Christians would eventually inhabit in the kingdom but through a different route called grace not through promise. The church is a body of Christ and not a subject.
Re: Giving For God's Service by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
frosbel:

Jesus Christ is the King of the new Kingdom of a new Haven and Earth. This kingdom will be inhabited by all truly saved believers.

The gospel is ALWAYS about the good news of the Kingdom.
The first time i will agree with frosbel..i clicked like because he answered your question..the message is all about the kingdom nothing more.
Re: Giving For God's Service by shdemidemi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Bidam: The first time i will agree with frosbel..i clicked like because he answered your question..the message is all about the kingdom nothing more.
That is where most Christians miss it. There is no point arguing for the sake of it, the only part in the bible you would not find a kingdom message is in the pauline epistles to the church. He had a different gospel through Christ to the church 'GRACE', which is not part of the kingdom message.

If you think the church need to answer to kingdom principles, show me through scriptures.
Re: Giving For God's Service by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
shdemidemi:
That is where most Christians miss it. There is no point arguing for the sake of it, the only part in the bible you would not find a kingdom message is in the pauline epistles to the church. He had a different gospel through Christ to the church 'GRACE', which is not part of the kingdom message.

If you think the church need to answer to kingdom principles, show me through scriptures.
Ok i will even quoting the pauline epistle sef...may be tomorrow.
Re: Giving For God's Service by shdemidemi(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
Bidam: Ok i will even quoting the pauline epistle sef...may be tomorrow.
Y tomorrow? No p anyways.
Re: Giving For God's Service by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 05, 2013
Thread derailed cos nobody wants to support tithing again.
Re: Giving For God's Service by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=shdemidemi]

My brother, culture of the kingdom is not for Christians but for the Jews
The kingdom i mean't is not yet visible.
A king reigns in a kingdom,
yes
Christ is not the king of the church
He is the soon coming king of a kingdom go read revelations.
but The Lord and saviour,
that is a means to an end but not the end in it self.
therefore the church does not operate under those principles.
i wonder what other principle you think the church should operate in. Agabus the prophet predicted the famine and the believers were able to gather what they had to avoid the impending famine if that is not a kingdom principle i don't know what else is.
You would never see Paul preach a kingdom message to the church
. o yes he did you just failed to see it for example he expounded the governor's(Holy Spirit) administration to the kingdom in terms of spiritual gifts 1 cor 12:11.
kingdom messages are for the Jews in line with the promises made to Israel. John,James , Peter, John the Baptist , Jesus Christ(flesh) all preached kingdom.
It is for both jews and gentiles..the jews fail to receive the promise and that's why the gentiles were engrafted in.whether you want to believe it or not both jews and gentiles are still expecting the messiah.ofcos the jews thought he has not yet come while we know he is the soon coming king that will judge the whole world.
The message is all about the Kingdom: "My Kingdom is not of this world(John 18:26)
You will be for me a Kingdom of priests.exodus 19:6
Repent for the kingdom of heaven is near.matt 4:17

The kingdom of heaven is like a king....mat 18:23

The kingdom of heaven is like a landowner...matt 20:1

The kingdom of God will be...given..matt 21:43

Your Father has been pleased to give you the Kingdom..luke 12:32

I will give you the keys of the Kingdom...mat 16;19

Then i saw a new heaven and a new earth.rev 21:1-5.

The King has not given us the spirit of fear.2 tim 1:7 nkjv.

our citizenship is in heaven. Philippians 3:20
Re: Giving For God's Service by shdemidemi(m): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=Bidam][/quote]

Bro, you are always unequivocal when you speak the truth but very ambiguous when you try to make the scripture say what you want it to say.
Philipians 3:20 and 1 Corinthians 12:11 does not back kingdom principles in any way. Like I said before, principles of the kingdom and the teachings of the kingdom can be found within Jewish oriented books from the time of Abraham to the time of Jesus - Peter, James, John(revelation) also preached kingdom messages.

Paul came to the church with a gospel different from the kingdom gospel. A message that totally render the mosaic law and all of its content useless before Christians, Paul personalised the gospel he got from Christ and warned Christians never to go by the doctrines of the other disciples.

Peter would ask Christ if the kingdom would be restored to Israel in Acts 1. But, this gospel to Gentiles is not the same as the one to the Jews.
Re: Giving For God's Service by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2013
i thought your god would provide for you. so he too, like Halla, depends on humans to provide what should be his. Sounds like a scam to me.
Re: Giving For God's Service by DrummaBoy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=OLAADEGBU]
From where comes this provision? God relies on the faithful giving of His people. Such must therefore see it as their duty to God to give of their substance.

I believe it is theologically incorrect to say that a Soveriengn God, the all sufficient one, will depend on men, some very insuffienct ones and unreliable even at their best, to provide for His work. Did Jesus not say if the children stop to cry out His praise, God is able to raise up stones to do it? What was the message of Jesus taking out a coin from the mouth of a fish to pay tax? God is sufficient and does not need men's money to do his work. He would touch unbelievers to do it, like it was with Cyrus, if believers refuse to do what they are to do. So number one error in this deeper life doctrine: God is not man; don't bring Him to your level. God is sovereign.

Nehemiah was shocked on reaching the house of the Lord that the ministers there, the Levites and their choristers, had abandoned their post for lack of provision. They left the ministry of the word, in search of food on the farms. The leaders were to be blamed for not teaching the people to give their tithes and offerings, so that there will be "meat in God's house (Malachi 3:10). Nehemiah corrected the lapses, ordered the people to bring in their tithes and the Levites were restored to their ministry. He appointed honest and faithful men to manage the resources. By this the Levites had their provision regularly supplied and they remained in their service to God and the people.

This is theologically correct as long as you understand the context in which the event occured. This is an OT scenerio. God had ordained that the levites, priests and temple will be supported via tithes and offering. When the people did not do this, there was lack in the house of God.
It will however be incorrect to use this as an example for tithe and offering in this gospel dispensation, as the gospel is to be supported via free will offering today: 2Corinthians 9:6-8

Many anointed ministers are quitting the ministry today not for lack of vision but for want of food. This ought not to be. Believers are to live up to their responsibility of regularly paying their tithes and offerings, so that this generation of anointed ministers of God is not lost to commerce and industry.

Now this is the crux of my contention with this write up: Men are quiting ministry for lack of food and not lack of vision? Well, I think it is the other way round Men are quiting ministry for lack of vision and not for lack of food; or better still men cannnot find support for their ministry because they cannot sell a proper vision to people who will support them.
Let us not fool ourselves, Christian ministry, like any other venture in life, is an idea: in this case a God idea. Let's bring it to the natural: If you go into a bank and you ask for a loan, you will be asked what business idea you want it for. A proper bank is ready to go the extra mile to support an idea that will bring it profit. Or, even, anyone is ready to invest in an idea that will bring profit. Same with Christian ministry. Believers are not idiots. People will support your ministry to the extent to which they believe your vision. You don't need to witch hunt anyone into tithe and offering paying for them to support your ministry. On the other hand I agree with Frosbel cartoon depiction that many people resort to ministry not because they have a vision to sell but because they are jobless and the church has been sold a lie that there is free tithe and offering for Pastors to feed on.
I know of a Christian ministry that has trived for close to 70yrs now, but no one pays tithes or gives offering there. Rather the Pastors have sold a solid scriptural idea/vision that the people cannot but support financially. And guess what? They don't give 10%; those people give all into it. They send out materials, books and such likes around the world free of charge for those who request for them and some people are paying for these materials. Even the deeper life church, that Olaadegbu so proudly supports, sells their newsletter to the public and church members inspite of all the tithes they collect.
However, those who are now complaining that Christian ministry is suffering for lack of support are not telling the whole truth. The truth is that it is bc these people had no solid vision from the beginning of their ministry, that when they begin to find free tithes and offerings that they resort to buying jets, yatchs, buildings, etc. If there was a vision from the start that was truly bible based, non of them will be spending the Lord money the way they are doing it.
So, Olaadegbu, what churches need today is not more tithes and offerings, but more men with a vision from God that is worth supporting. Many of these churches will close down the day their members realize that tithes payment is their pastor robbing them of hard earned resources. And they need to close down. So that the real churches, truly called of God, will remain.

Those who manage church estate need to be faithful, honest and prudent, so that there is no lack in God's house.

We are on the same page here

How faithful are you in obeying God's command to bring in all the tithes? To deny the Church of your tithes is to rob God of what rightly belongs to Him. To obey is better than sacrifice. You can make amends if you are found wanting.

Apparently from all I have said before , we are not on the same page here

Olaadegbu has succeded in bringing me out of my one month sabathical here. But I maintain my position. We do not need more tithes and offering. What we need is more godly vision, sell-able to God's people who will, without coercion, support it 100% and not just 10%.

Datsall...

2 Likes

Re: Giving For God's Service by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
Bidam:

God bless your sir for this piece..it is rather pathetic that most christian do not understand the culture of the kingdom. They tend to have this erroneous belief that tithes are for pastors to enrich themselves.

That tells us a lot about the state of Christendom today. Many we call Christians today are just religious church goers some who don't even believe in going to church anymore not to talk of them having pastors over them.
Re: Giving For God's Service by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
Segeggs:

Once people stop giving their tithe, we will see the amount of pastors we will have left cos there are too many trooping into the game.

the tithe as it was in the old were agricultural produce as can be seen in the verses you cited and many other tithe verses. When did money jump in?

the tithe wasnt only for the levites but for orphans, aliens, widows, poor etc,(
and even you). Who is taking care of them now?

since when did pastors become levites? Are they even jews?

We can see where the anti-tithe spirit is coming from and what it's intentions are: wishing for the natural death of Christian churches.
Re: Giving For God's Service by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
frosbel: Pastors, I have one word for you :

[img]http://3.bp..com/-nquR6OBFGD8/UPgyyVIb_RI/AAAAAAAAG_8/Og-EkRAazeo/s1600/uncle_sam_get_a_job.jpg[/img]

Disclaimer : Only applicable to Lazy Pastors.

We are not ignorant of the devices of satan but you should know that the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church of God that is built on Christ the solid rock.
Re: Giving For God's Service by shdemidemi(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

We can see where the anti-tithe spirit is coming from and what it's intentions are: wishing for the natural death of Christian churches.
mr tithe, what is the gospel of Christ, I am still waiting for your answer. If you don't know the gospel you might not be saved, so leave collecting tithes for now and secure your salvation first.

1 Like

Re: Giving For God's Service by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

so you mean its money that is running the church such that when its missing the church dies? Mtchew.

Well the church needs money but going the lenght of fabricating a false doctrine to get it is what is causing the natural death of the christian church.
Re: Giving For God's Service by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
DrummaBoy:

I believe it is theologically incorrect to say that a Soveriengn God, the all sufficient one, will depend on men, some very insuffienct ones and unreliable even at their best, to provide for His work. Did Jesus not say if the children stop to cry out His praise, God is able to raise up stones to do it? What was the message of Jesus taking out a coin from the mouth of a fish to pay tax? God is sufficient and does not need men's money to do his work. He would touch unbelievers to do it, like it was with Cyrus, if believers refuse to do what they are to do. So number one error in this deeper life doctrine: God is not man; don't bring Him to your level. God is sovereign.

It is obvious that you've not read the text neither do you have any respect for it. If God relied on His people for the provision then why would you say that God doesn't rely on His people now? If His people who abandoned their responsibilities then made amends after heeding to the words of the prophet why should His true children disobey Him when it comes to tithes and offerings today? Be sure that God can provide money miraculously whenever He wants but He is giving us the opportunity to be blessed as we take up our responsibility to give. Jesus said that there is more blessing in giving than receiving.

DrummaBoy:

This is theologically correct as long as you understand the context in which the event occured. This is an OT scenerio. God had ordained that the levites, priests and temple will be supported via tithes and offering. When the people did not do this, there was lack in the house of God.
It will however be incorrect to use this as an example for tithe and offering in this gospel dispensation, as the gospel is to be supported via free will offering today: 2Corinthians 9:6-8

There was free will offering in the OT why the discrimination?

DrummaBoy:

Now this is the crux of my contention with this write up: Men are quiting ministry for lack of food and not lack of vision? Well, I think it is the other way round Men are quiting ministry for lack of vision and not for lack of food; or better still men cannnot find support for their ministry because they cannot sell a proper vision to people who will support them.
Let us not fool ourselves, Christian ministry, like any other venture in life, is an idea: in this case a God idea. Let's bring it to the natural: If you go into a bank and you ask for a loan, you will be asked what business idea you want it for. A proper bank is ready to go the extra mile to support an idea that will bring it profit. Or, even, anyone is ready to invest in an idea that will bring profit. Same with Christian ministry. Believers are not idiots. People will support your ministry to the extent to which they believe your vision. You don't need to witch hunt anyone into tithe and offering paying for them to support your ministry. On the other hand I agree with Frosbel cartoon depiction that many people resort to ministry not because they have a vision to sell but because they are jobless and the church has been sold a lie that there is free tithe and offering for Pastors to feed on.
I know of a Christian ministry that has trived for close to 70yrs now, but no one pays tithes or gives offering there. Rather the Pastors have sold a solid scriptural idea/vision that the people cannot but support financially. And guess what? They don't give 10%; those people give all into it. They send out materials, books and such likes around the world free of charge for those who request for them and some people are paying for these materials. Even the deeper life church, that Olaadegbu so proudly supports, sells their newsletter to the public and church members inspite of all the tithes they collect.
However, those who are now complaining that Christian ministry is suffering for lack of support are not telling the whole truth. The truth is that it is bc these people had no solid vision from the beginning of their ministry, that when they begin to find free tithes and offerings that they resort to buying jets, yatchs, buildings, etc. If there was a vision from the start that was truly bible based, non of them will be spending the Lord money the way they are doing it.
So, Olaadegbu, what churches need today is not more tithes and offerings, but more men with a vision from God that is worth supporting. Many of these churches will close down the day their members realize that tithes payment is their pastor robbing them of hard earned resources. And they need to close down. So that the real churches, truly called of God, will remain.

God didn't rely on the Gentiles for provision neither will He depend on unbelievers to fund His Church. This article is a call for true believers who are faithful stewards in their respective churches to stand up to their responsibilities.

DrummaBoy:

We are on the same page here

We don't have to throw the baby out with the bath water.

DrummaBoy:

Apparently from all I have said before , we are not on the same page here

Olaadegbu has succeded in bringing me out of my one month sabathical here. But I maintain my position. We do not need more tithes and offering. What we need is more godly vision, sell-able to God's people who will, without coercion, support it 100% and not just 10%.

Datsall...

It is your choice to either make amends or to remain contumacious. The ball is in your court. We are all accountable to God whether you like this biblical principle or not.

Re: Giving For God's Service by shdemidemi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
Oladegbu, how do you know you are saved or you are part of the church, is it by tithing?
What is the gospel?
Is it just tithing they teach you in church?
Re: Giving For God's Service by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
shdemidemi:

Oladegbu, how do you know you are saved or you are part of the church, is it by tithing?
What is the gospel?
Is it just tithing they teach you in church?

Do not be porcine. If you didn't get what our Lord Jesus Christ said because it is spiritual in nature then with your natural mind you might be able to get what John Paul Getty said here:

"Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."
Re: Giving For God's Service by shdemidemi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Do not be porcine. If you didn't get what our Lord Jesus Christ said because it is spiritual in nature then with your natural mind you might be able to get what John Paul Getty said here:

lol...you must be a fraud, you can't even answer a basic question about the faith but you want to be charging people 10% of their earnings.
Re: Giving For God's Service by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
shdemidemi:

lol...you must be a fraud, you can't even answer a basic question about the faith but you want to be charging people 10% of their earnings.

Again contending for the faith is not tantamount to being contentious about the faith.

"But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes"
(2 Timothy 2:23).
Re: Giving For God's Service by shdemidemi(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Again contending for the faith is not tantamount to being contentious about the faith.

(2 Timothy 2:23).
Too much grammar won't stand for you on that day, the gospel would. What is the gospel?

1 Like

Re: Giving For God's Service by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
shdemidemi:
Too much grammar won't stand for you on that day, the gospel would. What is the gospel?
grin
Re: Giving For God's Service by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Manna

Giving For God's Service

TEXT: Nehemiah 13:10-14

"Then all Judah brought the tithe of the grain and the new wine and the oil to the storehouse" (Nehemiah 13:12)

As we approach the end of the age, nations are plagued with economic recession, caused by mismanagement and failure to fully tap God-given resources. The resultant effect is that millions of people are losing their jobs around the world, due to reduction in labour. In contrast, Church work demands more labourers, even during these hard times. "The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few". From where comes this provision? God relies on the faithful giving of His people. Such must therefore see it as their duty to God to give of their substance.

Those who manage church estate need to be faithful, honest and prudent, so that there is no lack in God's house. How faithful are you in obeying God's command to bring in all the tithes? To deny the Church of your tithes is to rob God of what rightly belongs to Him. To obey is better than sacrifice. You can make amends if you are found wanting.

Thought for the day: "Give, not of necessity but cheerfully"

For Details . . .

Give and it will come back to you...

Re: Giving For God's Service by Joagbaje(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
We give out of our love for God , we are blessed for such act of worship. But in another dimension it's not out of place to expect when we give.

There different kinds of givings. There's what is called seed. When a christian have an expectation and he deliberately sows a seed for a specific harvest this is not wrong. It's the persons demonstration of faith.

1 Like

Re: Giving For God's Service by PastorKun(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
Joagbaje:

We give out of our love for God , we are blessed for such act of worship. But in another dimension it's not out of place to expect when we give.

There different kinds of givings. There's what is called seed. When a christian have an expectation and he deliberately sows a seed for a specific harvest this is not wrong. It's the persons demonstration of faith.

With reference to the bolded, I put it to you that it is a classic case of scriptural manipulation as there is nowhere in the bible such is taught neither is there any where money is referred to as seed in the bible. If you want to argue otherwise kindly quote scripture in proper context to support your position.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

All You Need Is Inside You! : Pastor Chris / A Case For Homosexuality? / Silly Things We Were Told About Heaven And Hell While Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.