Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,438 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? (7201 Views)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / How Does One Cope After A Miscarriage? / How Would One Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
She can't do domestic chores, she can't hustle/work 2 make money (even in a little way)she only demands 4 everything she needs and expects her wish 2 work in her favour.. She is full of excuses when confronted. How can 1 cope wit dis kind of lady? Folks, I need ur contributions on dis pls.
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Wife or galfriend? My sincere advice FLEE!
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by baby124: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin

OP,

Are you being over critical Or is this for real? How come you married her when you saw all these traits did not agree with you. Or you are tired of her, as reality has set in? Well a tiger cannot become a lion. You will just have to be patient noni, and hope she grows up. And keep doing what you were doing before marriage. Cleaning, cooking, working and giving her salary. You see gbese, you marry. You come dey ask how much?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lmao grin sorry OP lipsrsealed <---- not sincere by the way cool

You must've married a queen no?

Brb

Dayokanu over to you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
baby_123: grin grin grin grin

OP,

Are you being over critical Or is this for real? How come you married her when you saw all these traits did not agree with you. Or you are tired of her, as reality has set in? Well a tiger cannot become a lion. You will just have to be patient noni, and hope she grows up. And keep doing what you were doing before marriage. Cleaning, cooking, working and giving her salary. You see gbese, you marry. You come dey ask how much?
She was a good lady during courtship dat was why I married her.
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Daresh(f): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
ekenedegreat: She can't do domestic chores, she can't hustle/work 2 make money (even in a little way)she only demands 4 everything she needs and expects her wish 2 work in her favour.. She is full of excuses when confronted. How can 1 cope wit dis kind of lady? Folks, I need ur contributions on dis pls.

You don enter 1 chance ol boi!
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by armyofone(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
ekenedegreat: She was a good lady during courtship dat was why I married her.

you should have added the above to the 1st post. Have you communicated the changes/latest development with her?

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by greatgod2012(f): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2013

a good lady in what sense(s)
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by coogar: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
ekenedegreat: She can't do domestic chores, she can't hustle/work 2 make money (even in a little way)she only demands 4 everything she needs and expects her wish 2 work in her favour.. She is full of excuses when confronted. How can 1 cope wit dis kind of lady? Folks, I need ur contributions on dis pls.

• set her up with a business
• get her housemaids
• stop whinging

6 Likes

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
armyofone:

you should have added the above to the 1st post. Have you communicated the changes/latest development with her?

yes!

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
If she was a good lady then, maybe you changed after marriage or perhaps something change......or you my friend have been played cheesy
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by biolabee(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
@OP

is there any positive thing about this lady
is there any reason why she is not working
Has she put her hand on any business
who then does the chores in the home
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by coogar: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
biolabee: @OP
is there any positive thing about this lady
is there any reason why she is not working
Has she put her hand on any business
who then does the chores in the home

the op is just fibbing!
there's no way a wife would be useless in domestic chores. it's the basic standard you would expect from any woman from age 12. if she was useless like the op is painting her then how did he miss these lazy attributes in their courtship? it seems op is looking for cheap excuses to cheat.......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by biolabee(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
coogar:

the op is just fibbing!
there's no way a wife would be useless in domestic chores. it's the basic standard you would expect from any woman from age 12. if she was useless like the op is painting her then how did he miss these lazy attributes in their courtship? it seems op is looking for cheap excuses to cheat.......

hahaha cheesy cheesy grin.. lets hear the OP first before we make a decision
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
coogar:

the op is just fibbing!

How about the OP was a born again brother who never cohabited with the girl and doesnt know her domestic chores ethics

Boyfriend in Lagos, GF in Portharcourt, How would he know she snores at night and cant clean after herself

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by armyofone(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
says who?
let me help you: it's the basic standard you would expect from anybody from age 12.
tongue wink

coogar:

the op is just fibbing!
there's no way a wife would be useless in domestic chores. it's the basic standard you would expect from any man or woman from age 12. if she was useless like the op is painting her then how did he miss these lazy attributes in their courtship? it seems op is looking for cheap excuses to cheat.......

the last part was well said.
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by coogar: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
dayokanu:
How about the OP was a born again brother who never cohabited with the girl and doesnt know her domestic chores ethics

Boyfriend in Lagos, GF in Portharcourt, How would he know she snores at night and cant clean after herself

what about her personal hygiene? a lazy woman would be extremely untidy.

armyofone: says who?
let me help you: it's the basic standard you would expect from anybody from age 12.
tongue wink

the last part was well said.

boys can be excused.....
what would my boy be doing in the kitchen? what's he aspiring to be? a caterer or a house-husband? armyofone, take your time o.....
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by dayokanu(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
coogar: what about her personal hygiene? a lazy woman would be extremely untidy.

How many times do they meet? You cant know someone over MTN free night calls

Everyone knows when traveling to meet your significant other you wear your best clothes or even buy new ones

Thats why I would advocate a 6 months trial living together before any marriage to avoid these kind of surprises
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by coogar: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
dayokanu:

How many times do they meet? You cant know someone over MTN free night calls

Everyone knows when traveling to meet your significant other you wear your best clothes or even buy new ones

Thats why I would advocate a 6 months trial living together before any marriage to avoid these kind of surprises

i don't think you need that many months to study your significant other. i still maintain the op is fibbing or at best, exaggerating!
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by baby124: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
coogar:

the op is just fibbing!

A lot of people have been raised by plenty househelps doing everything for them. You would be terribly shocked how some girls can only boil water. I dont agree with cohabitation, but staying over some weekends may be fine.
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by dayokanu(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
baby_123:

A lot of people have been raised by plenty househelps doing everything for them. You would be terribly shocked how some girls can only boil water. I dont agree with cohabitation, but staying over some weekends may be fine.

Exactly and being physically neat is not really an indication of how lazy you can be at doing housework
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by baby124: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
dayokanu:

Exactly and being physically neat is not really an indication of how lazy you can be at doing housework

At all, what is that term used in boarding house where you dont bath, but wear perfume and clean clothes. grin. Answer: Rub and shine grin

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by baby124: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
I suspect OP though if this story was true, is one of those guys that give their women salary as girlfriends. cheesy. Most likely a young, fresh out of uni girl. With what he wrote about her demands for money, its obvious.
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
Didn't you see all these before you went ahead to marry her? You where blinded by Love. Well the best thing for you to do is employ a house help.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
If she was a good lady then, maybe you changed after marriage or perhaps something change......or you my friend have been played cheesy
She is d 1 dat changed as 4 me, am still d same old person.
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Mynd44: 12:05am On Jun 05, 2013
ekenedegreat: She is d 1 dat changed as 4 me, am still d same old person.
From your point of view, that's what you think...
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by coogar: 12:15am On Jun 05, 2013
baby_123:

that's not feasible!
girls can only boil water? nigerian chic - can't cook, can't clean, can't tidy herself up?? come on.....
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by baby124: 12:19am On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

that's not feasible!
girls can only boil water? nigerian chic - can't cook, can't clean, can't tidy herself up?? come on.....

Your idea of all Nigerian girls is the village girl sweeping the compound, washing clothes manually and cooking food. Well some people were raised by househelps. This is even more rampant in Nigeria, since a lot of people have house helps, cooks, drivers etc. From birth to adulthood. Parents are too busy to train their kids.
Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by coogar: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2013
baby_123:

Your idea of all Nigerian girls is the village girl sweeping the compound, washing clothes manually and cooking food. Well some people were raised by househelps. This is even more rampant in Nigeria, since a lot of people have house helps, cooks, drivers etc. From birth to adulthood. Parents are too busy to train their kids.

these kids went to boarding schools, stayed in uni hostels. you mean their parents had housemaids with them in the hostel? come on - i refuse to believe that!

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 05, 2013
baby_123:
From birth to adulthood. Parents are too busy to train their kids.

I won't blame the parents tho, I learnt everything from preteen years, everybody should take responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming parents that strive till dawn to give them the best in life.

Thank God for YouTube and Nigerian websites for confirmed recipes.

They are just LAZY period but again what else is there to say, everybody is out to point fingers and play victim angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by slimyem: 12:42am On Jun 05, 2013
dayokanu:

I agree..
Had friends sometime back who were always extra clean and chic on the outside and with their bodies but were pigs in every other sense and averse to all forms of house chore or cooking.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? by slimyem: 12:49am On Jun 05, 2013
Op,send her back to her momma for a few weeks and let momma know why she's coming home.
By the time she's back,something should have changed.cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Postpartum Depression: What You Need To Know / . / Disadvantages Of A Man 10 Years Older Than The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.