Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Europe By Land Or By Air - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Europe By Land Or By Air (3568 Views)

Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air / I'm Travelling By Air For The First Time Tomorrow, Pls Advice Me / Europe By Land, A Suicide Mission! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Europe By Land Or By Air by adepojuot: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hello everybody,anybody with genuine Europe link should come out pls.I am tired of this country. Any European country by land or by air.
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
which country are you referring to when you say this country?

1 Like

Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by mario147(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
adepojuot: Hello everybody,anybody with genuine Europe link should come out pls.I am tired of this country. Any European country by land or by air.

please,dont try europe by land because the risk there is very high.i went through the europe by land last year but still in libya now due to some reasons and hoping to complete the journey to europe dis year.please EUROPE BY LAND get it out of your plans....

3 Likes

Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by adepojuot: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
mario147:

please,dont try europe by land because the risk there is very high.i went through the europe by land last year but still in libya now due to some reasons and hoping to complete the journey to europe dis year.please EUROPE BY LAND get it out of your plans....
really!!!thanks for advice,tell me life in Libya then how can cross to Europe from Libya. how much will cost me to cross to Europe from Libya. did you go to Libya by road??
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by adepojuot: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
which country are you referring to when you say this country?
I mean Nigeria. you get link??by air or road I don't care.
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by Goldie20: 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
adepojuot: I mean Nigeria. you get link??by air or road I don't care.

you taking a big risk traveling by land.....its probably not worth it....or running from something?
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by adepojuot: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

you taking a big risk traveling by land.....its probably not worth it....or running from something?
I am not running from anything,I am just tired of this country call Nigeria,imagine I finished my NYSC last year,ever since then I have been looking for job,no work,no money .I don't know waiting carry me come this cursed land.
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 05, 2013
by air its safer undecided
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 05, 2013
adepojuot: I am not running from anything,I am just tired of this country call Nigeria,imagine I finished my NYSC last year,ever since then I have been looking for job,no work,no money .I don't know waiting carry me come this cursed land.
You are the one that is curse not the land cos, people are also making it in that land
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 05, 2013
adaobi123: by air its safer undecided
By land is more adventurous,
By sea is more fun,
By air is faster.
Wait a minute wat re going dere 2 do? Europe way their economy don spoil like adobi and idowugbo.......u better stay back home, or change location
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by adepojuot: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2013
fados4sure:
You are the one that is curse not the land cos, people are also making it in that land
mind ur speech if u don't have anything positive for ur head to contribute.

2 Likes

Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by adepojuot: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2013
ighoosagie:
By sea is more fun,
By air is faster.
Wait a minute wat re going dere 2 do? Europe way their economy don spoil like adobi and idowugbo.......u better stay back home, or change location
thank you very much. Adventure part of it is what am looking for. I like adventure. I don't mind going Europe by road. regard with there economy,its is only Greece and Portugal that is under rescission.
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2013
ighoosagie:
By sea is more fun,
By air is faster.

theres more of a chance of you dying on land undecided
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
adaobi123:

theres more of a chance of you dying on land undecided
Dat is a coward talking, as if say person no dey die 4 him room. Metcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by adepojuot: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
ighoosagie:
Dat is a coward talking, as if say person no dey die 4 him room. Metcheeew.
I wonder ooooooooo,thank you jareeeee.you get mind.
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by mario147(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
adepojuot: really!!!thanks for advice,tell me life in Libya then how can cross to Europe from Libya. how much will cost me to cross to Europe from Libya. did you go to Libya by road??

yea i came 2 libya by road via desert,crossing to europe here is by boat,it will take u abt 20 to 22 hrs on boat to get 2 italy.d cost is #150k but b4 moving they read d weather 1st 2 be sure dat d sea is calm. Well,all i can say abt libya life is dat people are making money here if u have handwork but 60% ( edo )of ppl are planning to cross to europe why 40%( yoruba) are here 2 stay.if i should tell u my experience tru out my journey to libya,i bet u,u will change ur mind not to go by road instantly.
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by KIING: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2015
Europe on my mind by Land: luv d Adventure that comes with it

1 Like

Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by guttentag(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Safe Journey, buy me fone when coming
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by Menace2Society(m): 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
adepojuot:
I wonder ooooooooo,thank you jareeeee.you get mind.
So sorry for u undecided
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by kington: 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
how much money will it take to travel Europe by land
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by Tradegood: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
adepojuot:
Hello everybody,anybody with genuine Europe link should come out pls.I am tired of this country. Any European country by land or by air.

Hey, your last post here was in 2014.
Did you make it to Libya by road?

Are you alive and well?
Say something.
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by Es350: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tradegood:

Are you alive and well?
Say something.
You want to travel to Europe through Libya? Better don't try it if you still want to see the light of the day with your organs complete.

Nigeria will be like paradise to you when you see the shege waiting for you on that Libya route.
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by Septagon: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tradegood:

Are you alive and well?
Say something.
one thing I hate about nairaland is the length of ban for minor offences.The moniker must have been banned that's y he is unable to reply.
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by Lasisieniola77(m): 3:20am On Sep 04, 2022
please create a thread for this, so that other people can learn.
mario147:

yea i came 2 libya by road via desert,crossing to europe here is by boat,it will take u abt 20 to 22 hrs on boat to get 2 italy.d cost is #150k but b4 moving they read d weather 1st 2 be sure dat d sea is calm. Well,all i can say abt libya life is dat people are making money here if u have handwork but 60% ( edo )of ppl are planning to cross to europe why 40%( yoruba) are here 2 stay.if i should tell u my experience tru out my journey to libya,i bet u,u will change ur mind not to go by road instantly.
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by Tradegood: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Es350:

You want to travel to Europe through Libya? Better don't try it if you still want to see the light of the day with your organs complete.

Nigeria will be like paradise to you when you see the shege waiting for you on that Libya route.
hahahaha, na wa for you o.
Where I for insinuate say I wan travel by land?

Check the comments, the OP was very resolute about travelling. I just wanted to know if he survived the deserts.
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by Tradegood: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Septagon:
one thing I hate about nairaland is the length of ban for minor offences.The moniker must have been banned that's y he is unable to reply.

That would not be nice. He didn't commit any offence in my opinion.

But are you the OP? E be like say na your second moniker be this. Am I right?
Re: Europe By Land Or By Air by Septagon: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tradegood:

That would not be nice. He didn't commit any offence in my opinion.

But are you the OP? E be like say na your second moniker be this. Am I right?
it's not

(1) (Reply)

Life In Cyprus, Any Experience? / Is This The Reason For Dana Air Crash? / Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.