Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1005292 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tutucious.

I've been writing - and reading from - your sellers via Specuit Pay's support mail. We're yet to conclude. One[url][/url][url][/url] of the sellers doesn't receive PayPal. He said Western Union or bank transfer. Please, kindly let me know how to proceed with this.

Props!

OK thank for successful first payment. wat do we do about second seller?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Opeyemi5: u kno wat pls keep the money for the packet.i dnt tink it's good idea buyn d pack without housing.so since u can't buy the housing. just buy d s5.i will ave 2200 outstanding till my next order.but very painful

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Your decision has been noted. You have N2,200 with us. I wish I could help; my hands are digitally tied.

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
tutucious:

OK thank for successful first payment. wat do we do about second seller?

Hi, Tutucious.

You're welcome. I can see that you've replied the mail. We go with bank transfer per your decision. So, what's your say?

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Your decision has been noted. You have N2,200 with us. I wish I could help; my hands are digitally tied.

Cheers!
pls if u can do.pls do cos I ave to spend close to 10k on d iss of the phone
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BioGreen: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello,

let me have the Quote for:

1) DHL 1PCS 10" VIA WM8850 Laptop Android 4.1 Ne...

(Black Colour) _ 3 pcs

2) Lenovo A269 Smartphone MTK6572W Dual Core Android ...

(Black Colour) _ 3 pcs

Both from DHgate.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
BioGreen: Hello,

let me have the Quote for:

1) DHL 1PCS 10" VIA WM8850 Laptop Android 4.1 Ne...

(Black Colour) _ 3 pcs

2) Lenovo A269 Smartphone MTK6572W Dual Core Android ...

(Black Colour) _ 3 pcs

Both from DHgate.com

Hi, BioGreen.
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

May I have the links to these products?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tutucious.

You're welcome. I can see that you've replied the mail. We go with bank transfer per your decision. So, what's your say?

Props!

Yes I replied... Yes please the bank transfer. Thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
tutucious:

Yes I replied... Yes please the bank transfer. Thank you

Alright, Tutucious.

Since it's already nightfall in China (actually 22:06), it will be done when China awakes.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Chukslar: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
@ BizBloke
I have the Below listed items I have already bought but need to ship to Nigeria.

HITI 110S printer
HITI 110S photo paper
Total of 17KGS
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
[size=13pt]To: Our Clients (UAE & CHINA)[/size]
The Delivery Team is sorting things out and this evening, I'll have an update to post about products available for pick up.

Mr. Ehuatamuigunisi, your ETA expires today. We're still working with this in mind.

Three cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Chukslar: @ BizBloke
I have the Below listed items I have already bought but need to ship to Nigeria.

HITI 110S printer
HITI 110S photo paper
Total of 17KGS

Hi, Chukslar.

No worries, may I know the route - China, USA, UAE, UK?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Chukslar: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Chukslar.
No worries, may I know the route - China, USA, UAE, UK?

China and the seller is on Alibaba.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Chukslar:

China and the seller is on Alibaba.

Hi, Chukslar.

Thanks for the info. As regards our China route, Specuit Cargo (China) will have to contact your seller directly. May I have his/her mail address?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hi, Tweetums.

I spoke with the Delivery Team almost an hour ago. You went ahead to strike an agreement outside the 'Courier Agreement' with the Ifex manager (Akure branch):
1. You asked that he sends your tablet immediately it came in, that you couldn't wait for the dispatch driver/rider to do so during his rounds.

2. He informed you that it can be possible but you will pay for the transportation - no more, no less. You agreed!

3. Akure to Owo by bus is N500 (a round trip is a 1,000 naira); Akure park to your house is N250 by motorcycle (a round trip is 500 naira). Hence,
N1,000
N 500
N1,500

You knew about this. You agreed to this agreement which is outside the 'Courier Agreement' you had with Ifex via Specuit Cargo. Why the complain about him billing you an extra N1,500 when you freely agreed to do so as a result of you not wanting to wait for the dispatch driver/rider? Kindly enlighten me because I'm somewhat lost.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Chukslar: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Chukslar.

Thanks for the info. As regards our China route, Specuit Cargo (China) will have to contact your seller directly. May I have his/her mail address?

Pls give me your email so that I will forward the email to you.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Chukslar:

Pls give me your email so that I will forward the email to you.

Thanks.

Hi, Chukslar.

Here: China@specuitcargo.com. A team member will be in touch with you.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
double08: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KF4980Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?qid=1408545392&sr=1-7&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

Meanwhile what's the status of my orders? @bizbloke

Hi, Double08.

Specuit Cargo (UK) to dispatch this Friday as previously informed.

Specuit Cargo (China) has dispatched a wristwatch; the team is still waiting for the seller to dispatch the other to the office.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $229.99

Local Freight Fee (USA): $16.88
Sales Tax (Amazon): $14.81
Flat Rate (Laptop | 1pc): $60

Sub-Total: $321.68
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $321.68 (N54,040)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Double08.

Specuit Cargo (UK) to dispatch this Friday as previously informed.

Specuit Cargo (China) has dispatched a wristwatch; the team is still waiting for the seller to dispatch the other to the office.

Product Cost: $229.99

Sales Tax (Amazon): $14.81

Sub-Total: $321.68

TOTAL: $321.68 (N54,040)

Three cheers.

That's xpensive. Tot it was free shipping. Is it negotiable? Would like to add this if we can arrive at a good fee.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DI7ZSSQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_17?qid=1408547183&sr=8-17&pi=SL75
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
@BizBloke... Please I posted some links and I'm still waiting for the invoice.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
@BizBloke... Please I'm still waiting for the invoice for the links I posted.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
gadafi101: @BizBloke... Please I'm still waiting for the invoice for the links I posted.

Hi, Gadafi101.

I'm aware. Kindly exercise patience. It will take a while to get the products cost collated and presented as an invoice - that's about 35-40 links.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
double08:

That's xpensive. Tot it was free shipping. Is it negotiable? Would like to add this if we can arrive at a good fee.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DI7ZSSQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_17?qid=1408547183&sr=8-17&pi=SL75

Hi, Double08.

Specuit Cargo don't get to determine the Freight Fee (in a way) and/or Sales Tax. Let's go with 5-8 business days freight and see what we'll come up with.

Product 1: $229.99
Product 2: $199

Sales Tax (Amazon): $14.48
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20

Sub-Total: $540.35

TOTAL: $540.35 (N90,780)

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
[size=13pt]FREIGHT ARRIVAL | CHINA | AUGUST 20TH | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Amaka Ify,
Sony Xperia L Flip Case (2pcs).

Nurudeen S.,
OBD Toyota Keymaker Chip.
Universal Key Transponder.

Say4Gunit,
Car LED Light (2pcs).
Metal Car Sticker (Blue-Red).

Sammy,
Couple's Wristwatch (Men).
Couple's Wristwatch (Ladies).

Kindly contact the Delivery Team for pick up.

Props!

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
[size=13pt]More Pictures:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
@ BizBloke wat is d status of my powerbank
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Chukslar: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:
Hi, Chukslar.
Here: China@specuitcargo.com. A team member will be in touch with you.
Props!

I just sent them an email. My seller is currently online waiting. Any Idea how long it will take them to write my supplier and replay me?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Opeyemi5: @ BizBloke wat is d status of my powerbank

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Specuit Cargo (China) will receive them on Friday.

Props.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Chukslar:

I just sent them an email. My seller is currently online waiting. Any Idea how long it will take them to write my supplier and replay me?

Hi, Chukslar.

Alright, that's fine. You'll get a response anytime soon. However, since it's 12am in China, it may take longer.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Specuit Cargo (China) will receive them on Friday.

Props.
ETA of the power bank is friday.if not dat I ordered for a new product today and I wanna collect at d same time.am suppose to pick on friday
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dear Biz,

Whats the update on my watches ?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
[size=13pt]UAE (DUBAI) FREIGHT ARRIVAL | AUGUST 20TH (LEFT ON THE 18TH) | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Ehuatamuigunisi,
BlackBerry PlayBook (2pcs).

Right on the 7th day of your ETA. We can only do better than this achievement. Thanks for your patronage. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.