Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:22 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (999465 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

That's awesome, too. Even if you want it from UAE (Dubai) and the UK, we are there. grin

Three cheers.
Lol Business man
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Yes, Readone35L. It should be.

Three cheers.
Pls do contact me on how it goes with the seller and holla when UV purchased
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:20am On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Alright. That will be shipped out on Saturday.

Three cheers.
cool.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2014
@BizBloke... Yes. Please go ahead and ship what you have in the attached picture.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2014
Quote of the Day
In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd.
Miguel de Cervantes

Love Quote of the Day
Knowledge is love and light and vision.
Helen Keller

Art Quote of the Day
Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does the better.
Andre Gide

Nature Quote of the Day
The poetry of the earth is never dead.
John Keats

Funny Quote of the Day
My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.
Charles Kettering

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2014
Readone35L:
Lol Business man

Hehehe. Call me an entrepreneur. wink cool

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2014
Readone35L:
Pls do contact me on how it goes with the seller and holla when UV purchased

Hi, Readone35L.

It's done. Specuit Cargo (China) did it! I wrote you we'll figure out a solution.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2014
gadafi101: @BizBloke... Yes. Please go ahead and ship what you have in the attached picture.

Thanks.

Hi, Gadafi101.

Thanks for your quick response. Specuit Cargo (China) will inform the seller so.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2014
Opeyemi5: cool.

Yes, sure. grin

See pictures - even though you said not to worry:

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Yes, sure. grin

See pictures - even though you said not to worry:
thanks.is the box and Accessories included?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]PROMO: AUGUST VISITORS - 16% OR 20%?? KNOCK! KNOCK!!![/size]
This promo is a marriage of August visitors because we didn't really see it coming. cheesy wink grin

From 7pm today, get 16% OFF SERVICE CHARGE when you place an order from our China and USA route ONLY. Get 20% OFF SERVICE CHARGE when you place an order from our UAE (Dubai) and UK route.**

** This applies to 3+ products in an order only, not 1 product in an order or 2 products. It applies to phone Flat Rates, too.

Tablets: 10% Flat Rate.

Laptops: 5% Flat Rate.

TIMELINE: 7:00pm (Tuesday, 26th August) - 11:59pm (Tuesday, 2nd September).

P.S: This doesn't apply to already placed orders.

Get 16% OFF SERVICE CHARGE when you place an order from our China and USA route ONLY. Get 20% OFF SERVICE CHARGE when you place an order from our UAE (Dubai) and UK route.**

Three cheers and enjoy the discount. grin grin cool
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]SanDisk Cruzer Blade Flash Drive (8GB) available for pick up in our office.

Price: N1,500.

Original; we don't do fake!
grin[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]USA FREIGHT
Next freight from the USA to Lagos, Nigeria to be freighted next week: over 47+ products to come in next week - a day arrival and same day clearance + pick up once it leaves Atlanta, Georgia. shocked shocked

More orders coming in. Let's make it 100 jor. grin grin wink cheesy
[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2014
Opeyemi5: thanks.is the box and Accessories included?

You're welcome, Opeyemi5.

Yes, the box and the accessories. By accessories, you mean charger and earphone, correct?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke:

You're welcome, Opeyemi5.

Yes, the box and the accessories. By accessories, you mean charger and earphone, correct?
yes.thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2014
InfinitiKoncept,

Why no concrete move on your order? Or should we use your money for coffee and burger? angry undecided

Please, tell BizBloke what phone you're searching for so that he can use his microscope eyes to locate it, inform the team to purchase it and send it down to you. wink

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2014
Opeyemi5: yes.thanks

Hi, Opeyemi5.

They will come along. Your Souq order will be received by Specuit Cargo (UAE) on Sunday. If it arrives early, it will be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria same day. Else, Monday.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2014
CharlesNerd,

Specuit Cargo (USA) informed the seller that we'd prefer an option of an extra controller to be sent to you. Instead of moving to do so, he reported the case to Ebay and it was ruled in his favour.

I'm sorry about this. We did our best as a team but... we lost!

Three cheers and thanks for staying with me.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

They will come along. Your Souq order will be received by Specuit Cargo (UAE) on Sunday. If it arrives early, it will be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria same day. Else, Monday.

Three cheers.
ok thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2014
Opeyemi5: ok thanks sir

Always at your service, Opeyemi5. My pleasure.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2014
@BizBloke... So please, when will the rest of the China order land in Lagos, and can everything be picked up by next weekend with the USA orders?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2014
gadafi101: @BizBloke... So please, when will the rest of the China order land in Lagos, and can everything be picked up by next weekend with the USA orders?

Hi, Gadafi101.

They will land within today and Sunday. Yes, sure. Your remaining products from China will actually arrive before those from the USA.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ameh99: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2014
Pls how much do you charge per kg from aliexpress.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hehehe. Call me an entrepreneur. wink cool

Correct Man

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

It's done. Specuit Cargo (China) did it! I wrote you we'll figure out a solution.

Three cheers.

Brilliant!!!

So what's up. is it coming with next freight?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2014
ameh99: Pls how much do you charge per kg from aliexpress.

Hi, Ameh99.

Same rate as the old days: $13/kg - fastest freight in the industry.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2014
Readone35L:

Correct Man

Na so. grin
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2014
Readone35L:

Brilliant!!!

So what's up. is it coming with next freight?

Hi, Readone35L.

Freight leaves everyday. Immediately Specuit Cargo (China) receives it, dispatch to Lagos, Nigeria is immediate.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2014
Rodgers,

Your order has been purchased. Sellers will ship to Specuit Cargo (China) tomorrow. Relax and watch - and read - us deliver. wink

P.S: Kindly send the requested details to the Accounts Team.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L
Freight leaves everyday. Immediately Specuit Cargo (China) receives it, dispatch to Lagos, Nigeria is immediate.

Three cheers.

Oh okay hope u av received the first one that the seller promised
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Charlesnerd: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke: CharlesNerd,

Specuit Cargo (USA) informed the seller that we'd prefer an option of an extra controller to be sent to you. Instead of moving to do so, he reported the case to Ebay and it was ruled in his favour.

I'm sorry about this. We did our best as a team but... we lost!

Three cheers and thanks for staying with me.

Thank you.

But this is not so clear to me,is the extra controller optional?

On what grounds did ebay rule in his favour?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2014

Hi Biz,
Has the payment been concluded?

if no,

Please holla me when it is concluded.

[

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.