Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:41 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (999475 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Opeyemi5: what u are not talking about is u got the wrong tin.jeez.and u not talking about it.the mistake is from ur term dats way u should agree to.and not holding me dat seller dis seller dat.

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I'm not saying the wrong colour wasn't bought; I've addressed that in my earlier post. I can't keep talking about that as a solution has been created for it.

I'm addressing your concerns in your more recent posts.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
wat i see is d fault is from ur term.why dis is vexn is.the mostannoying tin is d phone is a bday gift to someone. and I promised d buyer dat notn will go wrong.so which story I go talk wen he ask for d phone.if it's another link ni dis is one +971 50 776 6359 seller is selling for 550AED if u can meet at Ajman and 580 otherwise.its a white phone.just phone alone no pack.the solution crated can't favour me in any way.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Readonee35L(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Readonee35L: Hey Mr Bizbloke
I have not been here for a while because of my banned acct . But i reopened another one
You remember those phones i bought and the other opne i complained about ..that wont power on if you press the home button
..i contacted the seller on ma own
and he demanded for the order number .
because nau the phone wont even boot at all

i will be waiting for your reply
here is the link http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Perfect-1-1-S5-Phone-MTK6592-S5-i9600-phone-Octa-Core-RAM-2GB-1-7Ghz-Android4/1864672685.html

happy Sunday Three Cheers!!!
Oga Bizbloke ansa me nau
angry angry angry angry
Three Cheers!!!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by amosade30(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Amosade30.

There's a slight delay with freight clearance (China) but that will be resolved today.
Cc: Kkkap

Three cheers.
Aiit...kindly leme knw wen it is resolvd and d likely pickup date so I cn inform d dude wu wil help me pickup frm ya office,cs he is alws busy,so he cn plan hs schedule also..tnx
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2014

Hi Biz,

my payment not yet confirmed?

please help me view this product and make an invoice for it now and later the delivery charges to ondo town

www.ebay.com/itm/Toshiba-satellite-15-6-LED-intel-2-16GHz-4GB-500GB-Win-8-USB-3-0-HDMI-Webcam-/161428682294?pt=laptops_Nov05&hash=item2595e63636
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, BestestGirl.

To your address.

Why clients pick from the park/office is because they often can't wait to receive their products (products have to be sorted by the courier company upon arrival, before they are dispatched to the respective owners within the state).

Three cheers.

Hello Bizbloke,
I have just paid in 2500 for the delivery. please confirm receipt.
kindly send me the address of the delivery team so I can mail them my address
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kyzaru(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
bskglobal:
Hi Biz,

my payment not yet confirmed?

please help me view this product and make an invoice for it now and later the delivery charges to ondo town

www.ebay.com/itm/Toshiba-satellite-15-6-LED-intel-2-16GHz-4GB-500GB-Win-8-USB-3-0-HDMI-Webcam-/161428682294?pt=laptops_Nov05&hash=item2595e63636

Scam, please.

Cheap deals are no deals.

Your payment has been confirmed by the Accounts Team. A mail must have been sent to you immediately it was; kindly always check your inbox and spambox.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
amosade30: Aiit...kindly leme knw wen it is resolvd and d likely pickup date so I cn inform d dude wu wil help me pickup frm ya office,cs he is alws busy,so he cn plan hs schedule also..tnx

Alright, Amosade30. I will.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Readonee35L:
Oga Bizbloke ansa me nau
angry angry angry angry
Three Cheers!!!

Hi, Readonee35L.

It will be handled by the team. Kindly lodge your complaint by sending a mail to China@specuitcargo.com

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
bestestgirl:

Hello Bizbloke,
I have just paid in 2500 for the delivery. please confirm receipt.
kindly send me the address of the delivery team so I can mail them my address

Hi, BestestGirl.

Your payment has been confirmed by the Accounts Team.

Kindly mail Delivery@specuitcargo.com.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]PROMO!!! PROMO!!! PROMO!!![/size]
Place any order today, get 10% OFF Service Charge.

This lasts for a limited time and may be called off anytime soon.

[size=13pt]FLAT RATES[/size]
1. Laptops (10% OFF) - This means that laptops will be billed $54/laptop.

2. Tablets (15% OFF) - This means that tablets will be billed $25.50/tablet.

3. Phones (10% OFF) in this format:
a. Buy 1, get 10% OFF.

b. Buy 2, pay for 1 and get half price of the second. For instance, if you place an order for Samsung Galaxy S4 (2pcs), you pay $20 + $10 = $30 as against the normal $40.

c. BUY 4, GET 1 FREE RATE. grin grin wink

4. PlayStation Game Console (10% OFF) - This means that this type of console will be billed $63/console.

5. Xbox Game Console (10% OFF) - This means that this type of console will be billed $81/console.

[size=13pt]This promo is strictly available for all routes. Leggo!

Cheers and enjoy exclusive price cuts for your patronage. cheesy wink
[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
I know u will start to skip my post.or it's network this time
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Opeyemi5: I know u will start to skip my post.or it's network this time

Opeyemi5,

@highlighted, I'd advise you post responsibly. There's an unattended post, too on this thread (Kyzaru's). I'm attending to other clients, too, via mail, asides Nairaland. A little patience will be very much appreciated.

In reference to your earlier post, kindly send the details to the Uae@specuitcargo.com. The purchase will be made when the other seller refunds the money.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
kyzaru: Hello.

http://dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/mobile-phones-pdas/mobile-phones/other/2014/9/22/samsung-s4-360-s5-390-note3-420-2/?back=aHR0cDovL3VhZS5kdWJpenpsZS5jb20vbS9jbGFzc2lmaWVkL21vYmlsZS1waG9uZXMtcGRhcy9tb2JpbGUtcGhvbmVzLz9wYWdlPTE0

The link on here,how much will it cost me to get the note 3(including your charges) to lagos?

Hi, Kyzaru.
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: 360AED

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): 75AED

Sub-Total: 435AED
Discount: -7.50AED

TOTAL: 427.50AED (N19,240)

Kindly find our account details here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php

Three cheers.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, BestestGirl.

Your payment has been confirmed by the Accounts Team.

Kindly mail Delivery@specuitcargo.com.

Three cheers.
OK thanks. so whats the ETA
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
bestestgirl:
OK thanks. so whats the ETA

You're welcome, BestestGirl.

24-48 hours is the usual time given to us. So, if they are dispatched on Tuesday, collation at her (Ifex's) head office will be done and products will leave to your location on Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning (24-48 hours).

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Opeyemi5,

@highlighted, I'd advise you post responsibly. There's an unattended post, too on this thread (Kyzaru's). I'm attending to other clients, too, via mail, asides Nairaland. A little patience will be very much appreciated.

In reference to your earlier post, kindly send the details to the Uae@specuitcargo.com. The purchase will be made when the other seller refunds the money.

Thank you.

sir forget about refund from seller or wat are u talking about. it's not my 1st time or 2nd time doing business with u.I told u from the start wat I needed.so if ur term in uae got another phone.its just for d term.its a face to face business so he sees wat he his paying for.and he can reject d phone if not wat he wants.so now am not posting responsibly.dats too much for u to say after telln u its a bday gift
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Opeyemi5: pls o.dnt wanna loss d deal.the phone is not up to a month and again it's white.dats y am buyn cos d last one I got was for 550 dis is 700.na because say na new
sir u can see this
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Opeyemi5: hello how are u doing. I wanna get a Q10 will pay tomorrow. but pls I need it asap.will send the seller phone number to ur uae mail now so pls follow up.its coming will all accessories.white color.price is 700aed.my invoice pls
dis also.so if it wasn't something that was urgent I can wait.i did wait the last time didn't I?.so u now telling me to wait because of ur term mistake.wat will I tell d owner wen he wanna use d phone on friday.u should understand that
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by made001(m): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Made001,

Yes, it's yet to. The duration isn't determined by my team but by the seller's freight method.

It will arrive this week and leave with the freight of October 3rd or 5th.

Regards.

Ok!
I need you to purchase this also http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=181533692928&sv=samsung%20SPH-M920%20bad%20esn&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

I'll pay up tomorrow including balance, just prepare quote for the phone(a client needs it for repair)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Scam, please.

Cheap deals are no deals.

Your payment has been confirmed by the Accounts Team. A mail must have been sent to you immediately it was; kindly always check your inbox and spambox.

Best regards.

Biz,

when will my package be sent to me?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
bskglobal:

Biz,

when will my package be sent to me?

Hi, BskGlobal.

It will be dispatched tomorrow.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Opeyemi5: sir u can see this

Yes, I can see that, Opeyemi5 and the black ought to be rejected.

We'll push for a faster refund time-frame so that it will arrive Nigeria soonest.

P.S: The sentence advising you to post responsibly was directed at your post stating that you knew I'd neglect your post. That's an accusation and because this is a public forum, I had to address that.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
[size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | SEPTEMBER 22ND[/size]
Kkkap,
Philips Power Bank (20,000mah).
Germanium Silver Bracelet.
LED Wristwatch (Black).

Amosade30,
Pro Extender.
Solar Power Bank (23,000mah).

Havilah,
Brazilian Virgin Hair (8pcs).
Chiffon Harem Pant (Medium | Black).
Jumpsuit Coverall.
Blusas Blouse (Medium | Blue).

Nurudeen S.,
Toyota Hilux (05-08) Remote Key.
Toyota Camry Transponder Chip.

Eteng,
Mastech Device.

Bronx07.
Lenovo A100 Smartphone.
P.S: You failed to provide a replacement for your t-shirt. The ETA will extend.

SuccessChic,
Teeth Whitener (5pcs). Replacement!

Three cheers.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Yes, I can see that, Opeyemi5 and the black ought to be rejected.

We'll push for a faster refund time-frame so that it will arrive Nigeria soonest.

P.S: The sentence advising you to post responsibly was directed at your post stating that you knew I'd neglect your post. That's an accusation and because this is a public forum, I had to address that.

Three cheers.
am not after refund. I just don't wanna disappoint do owner. wat am sayn is u should work something out before Friday.if I get a refund I can't do anything with it.d phone is d main tin.d Koko is helping me land a phone before Friday. I already drop d seller number in one of my post
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by amosade30(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | SEPTEMBER 22ND[/size]
Kkkap,
Philips Power Bank (20,000mah).
Germanium Silver Bracelet.
LED Wristwatch (Black).

Amosade30,
Pro Extender.
Solar Power Bank (23,000mah).

Havilah,
Brazilian Virgin Hair (8pcs).
Chiffon Harem Pant (Medium | Black).
Jumpsuit Coverall.
Blusas Blouse (Medium | Blue).

Nurudeen S.,
Toyota Hilux (05-08) Remote Key.
Toyota Camry Transponder Chip.

Eteng,
Mastech Device.

Bronx07.
Lenovo A100 Smartphone.
P.S: You failed to provide a replacement for your t-shirt. The ETA will extend.

SuccessChic,
Teeth Whitener (5pcs). Replacement!

Three cheers.
u finally wowed me!!!!! Within a week!!! U guys r da bomb!(Nt boko haram ooo)..so can I send sm1 to pickup 2mao? I stl av a bal of #1,070 to pay...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
made001:

Ok!
I need you to purchase this also http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=181533692928&sv=samsung%20SPH-M920%20bad%20esn&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

I'll pay up tomorrow including balance, just prepare quote for the phone(a client needs it for repair)

Hi, Made001.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $14.99

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20

Sub-Total: $34.99
Discount: -$2.00

TOTAL: $32.99 (N5,540)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Opeyemi5: am not after refund. I just don't wanna disappoint do owner. wat am sayn is u should work something out before Friday.if I get a refund I can't do anything with it.d phone is d main tin.d Koko is helping me land a phone before Friday. I already drop d seller number in one of my post

Alright, Opeyemi5.

I understand the koko now. Kindly send the number to Uae@specuitcargo.com.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
amosade30: u finally wowed me!!!!! Within a week!!! U guys r da bomb!(Nt boko haram ooo)..so can I send sm1 to pickup 2mao? I stl av a bal of #1,070 to pay...

Lol @ the highlighted. Thank you, Amosade30. We'll do better next time.

Yes, sure, you can - within the hours of 10am - 4pm.

P.S: It seems the solar power bank is heavier than the seller stated. The Delivery Team will weigh it tomorrow.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by amosade30(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Lol @ the highlighted. Thank you, Amosade30. We'll do better next time.

Yes, sure, you can - within the hours of 10am - 4pm.

P.S: It seems the solar power bank is heavier than the seller stated. The Delivery Team will weigh it tomorrow.

Three cheers.
it shouldn't o abeg o broda,cs dt #1,070 bal sef na hustling-out tin...tis 650g and 320g for d extender...roughly 1kg..its me cheapgadgets..old customer(ds ma new moniker)...I'm not in lag now as iv earlier told u,so wil send ma younger cousin down there 2mao..still that ya old office address insd punch estate rite? I jus prae he will locate ya building easily...is dia a number I can gv hm to cal or u now have a billboard in frnt of ya building 4 easy recognition?he should cm around 12-1pm....tnx a lot man!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
amosade30: it shouldn't o abeg o broda,cs dt #1,070 bal sef na hustling-out tin...tis 650g and 320g for d extender...roughly 1kg..its me cheapgadgets..old customer(ds ma new moniker)...I'm not in lag now as iv earlier told u,so wil send ma younger cousin down there 2mao..still that ya old office address insd punch estate rite? I jus prae he will locate ya building easily...is dia a number I can gv hm to cal or u now have a billboard in frnt of ya building 4 easy recongnition?he should cm around 12-1pm....tnx a lot man!

Don't be scared, Amosade30. I'm aware you're CheapGadgets. We conduct extra verification to ascertain the actual weight. So, it's just a verification process.

Yes, same building. He should call 01 4542 864. No, no billboard yet (I'll note this down and discuss it with the team); thanks.

You're welcome and three cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56