Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1006943 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by say4gunit(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Say4gunit,

INVOICE
Product 1: $48.00
Product 2: $17.48
Product 3: $17.99
Product 4: $8.66
Product 5: $7.26

Total Products Cost: $99.39
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $25

Sub-Total: $150.39
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $150.39 (N27,070)

Hi Bizbloke, what about the discount? I've just paid N27,070 to your account. Pls include www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2014-New-V6-Men-Big-Dial-Leather-Strap-Quartz-Sport-Wrist-Watch-Four-Small-Watch-Decorations/312151_2018535691.html

If am eligible for the discount just use the money to purchase the item above.
Pls note that i still have a watch at your lagos office that i haven't collect from the last items i ordered.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mr Biz, when is your next consignment from USA?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
giftbz:
Hello BizBloke,
I placed order for sets of necklace and wrist watch through you from eBay early this year, and the orders finally arrived Lagos early May this year. I wrote to you immediately u informed me, so as to find out my bal. and how much it was going to cost me to ship the package to Uyo, but while waiting your reply, I had accident the next day and was bedridden for 4Months; that had been the reason u didn't hear from me since May but now, so please can you tell me my bal. and how much it will cost to send the package to Uyo.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
giftbz:

Maybe you are not aware that your account department contacted me a month back and I sent them my account details, they wrote me back and promised to make the refund within two weeks, and this is a month, so what are you talking about?
I made this order March, 1) it was delayed to May ending before they arrived. 2) I had accident by 2days after they arrived and from what you told me , your store was broken in by the same May.
I am not aware of your storage charge, but I repeat its not a reason my case should be treated nonchalantly by your account department, do you expect me to re-send my account details again and wait for another two weeks or probably a month?

Hi Giftbz,

I'm totally aware as I wrote on your behalf.

1) That's an untruth and your post above says otherwise.

2) Read your post above again. Please.

Our storage fee is explicitly stated on our website and Nairaland: you have 3 days for pick up after which you pay $2.50/item/day.

You have the right to repeat so, sir. Same way I have the right to go by the rule book and take back my words for a refund. Please, don't take my leniency and empathy for an experience you had (I had an accident, too, that rendered my right hand and neck hardly usable for two months for which I'm still recuperating but I still showed up to work) for granted. I'd very much appreciate taking another look at my post when I mentioned the break and entry: that would clear things up as to how much storage fee you accumulated.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
giftbz:

Maybe you are not aware that your account department contacted me a month back and I sent them my account details, they wrote me back and promised to make the refund within two weeks, and this is a month, so what are you talking about?
I made this order March, it was delayed to May ending before they arrived. I had accident by 2days after they arrived and from what you told me , your store was broken in by the same May.
I am not aware of your storage charge, but I repeat its not a reason my case should be treated nonchalantly by your account department, do you expect me to re-send my account details again and wait for another two weeks or probably a month?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu:

Then, what is the purpose. Of paying local freight if you just received my item. How do you protect your client? Am not satisfied with the process because its a loss deal

Hi JayceeAbdulWasiu,

I know that Chinavasion charges local freight fee on all purchases. The delay however is a spill over from the 11/11 Festival.

I protect my client within the confines of the vendor site's/vendor's policy.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
junedraza:
Mr Biz, when is your next consignment from USA?

Hi JuneDraza,

Monday, the 24th.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
say4gunit:

Hi Bizbloke, what about the discount? I've just paid N27,070 to your account. Pls include www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2014-New-V6-Men-Big-Dial-Leather-Strap-Quartz-Sport-Wrist-Watch-Four-Small-Watch-Decorations/312151_2018535691.html

If am eligible for the discount just use the money to purchase the item above.
Pls note that i still have a watch at your lagos office that i haven't collect from the last items i ordered.

Hi Say4gunit,

I've been notified. Yes, you're eligible but it won't totally cover your purchase; just little balance though which you can pay for when paying the courier fee. I thought you didn't want the discount. grin

May I have the link of the watch in discussion as memory fails to recall the exact watch?

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ResourceMan(m): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
BizBloke:

[b]Hi ResourceMan,

Seen. You didn't specify budgets though. Kindly do.

Here are the answers you seek for:
1) I'll post our price list underneath this post.

2) Yes, we do.

3) To give an appropriate answer to this, let's back track a bit, shall we? The time frame of delivery from the vendor site or vendor plays a huge role here. This isn't factored into our ETA because you can get a delivery time frame of 14 days, 28 days, etc.

That said, we've a schedule for both express and normal freight. So, when your products get to us, they will be drafted for the next schedule: express or normal.
a) Express takes 2 days to arrive Lagos, Nigeria, be cleared, picked up by the Delivery Team and be available for pick up all in the 2 days time frame.

b) Normal takes 10-14 days to arrive Lagos, Nigeria, be cleared, picked up by the Delivery Team and be available for pick up all in the 10-14 days time frame.

4. Yes, we can.

Kindly mail Support@specuitcargo.com and I'll take it up from there.

Three cheers. [/b]

Pls, I just sent you a detailed mail including my bids and budget, pls I need your urgent reply so we can take it from there.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by say4gunit(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Say4gunit,

I've been notified. Yes, you're eligible but it won't totally cover your purchase; just little balance though which you can pay for when paying the courier fee. I thought you didn't want the discount. grin

May I have the link of the watch in discussion as memory fails to recall the exact watch?

Cheers.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/winner-leather-strap-mechanical-silver-skeleton-mens-wristwatches/1710599950.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bronx07: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello Bizbloke, what's the update.?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ndudichukwumah(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Biz bloke ...
Sorry for what happen ..
I am back fully to do business with you
Which route is faster.. UK EBAY OR US-eBay ..what is the exchange rate of pounds-£
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Good evening Bizbloke.

Please I received an email from you this morning stating that my products being in your storage have incurred a bill of about N12,000 and if I don't pay you will auction it off by Monday, the 24th.

1. Those items you are referring to, they coming in late for pick up by me, whose fault was it?
2. Can you vividly remember me telling /pleading/asking you to confirm, with all certainty that by the time I come into Nigeria to pick up my items from you office, all items will be available for pick up?
3. Didn't I clearly make it known to you that I don't stay in Nigeria?
4. I was highly disappointed after you gave me your word, only for me to get to your office and some of my items weren't available.
5. If you can go back and look through your records, those items came in almost at the end of September. Why then are you saying that they have been there for almost 4months?
6. When you contacted me of my pending balance, didn't I tell you that I'm in Ghana at the moment and that when I come for pick up, il pay the balance?

So please, tell me where I went wrong here to warrant the extra N12, 000?

I have also replied your mail.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bronx07: 7:15am On Nov 21, 2014
Hello Bizbloke,
I have been patient enough. It's not enough explanation to say that you can't freight my item. It's more than two months since I paid you for that item.
This inconsistency in your mode of operation will only do you harm. You said it was on schedule, today is Friday.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2014
bronx07:
Hello Bizbloke,
I have been patient enough. It's not enough explanation to say that you can't freight my item. It's more than two months since I paid you for that item.
This inconsistency in your mode of operation will only do you harm. You said it was on schedule, today is Friday.

[b]Hi Bronx07,

I deeply apologize and I'm sorry. I didn't set out for it to be this way.

We lost contact with the Procurement Officer for Specuit Cargo (UAE) for several days (he lost his device and had to work on retrieving it) and that's why that timeline wasn't met up with. When we finally got in touch with him, the seller for which arrangement has been made yet again (because the first wasn't gotten) said tomorrow is the only feasible date he can seal the deal.

Personally, I come off as a liar now but this isn't so. This is why I mailed you yesterday to ask for your contact number, several hours before you posted this because I felt what I typed in the second paragraph isn't what should be written publicly (I called you when I arrived Lagos, Nigeria last week but your number wasn't reachable). I can't say if you saw it or not or chose Nairaland as the best medium. Either way, it's acceptable. Finally, I got your number from the office (I should have done this earlier but I forgot the office has it), called severally and it's on 'Call Forwarding'.

I accept responsibility for this error including giving you a date which we couldn't live up to.

As I can't totally speak for Dubizzle sellers because they are too numerous, I've advised the Procurement Officer over there to abort the operation and a refund of the full amount you paid has been transferred to your Diamond Bank account. Please, verify receipt and exact figure. It took pains to locate your account number but it's been done.

My reason for asking that a refund be made is so that the money is in your hands. Willfully, if you decide to still get the PSP Vita, we can conduct that as a fresh transaction. If you decide not to, that's great.

Once again, accept my sincere apology and thank you.

BizBloke.[/b]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2014
ResourceMan:

Pls, I just sent you a detailed mail including my bids and budget, pls I need your urgent reply so we can take it from there.

Hi ResourceMan,

I've replied your mail several hours ago.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2014
ndudichukwumah:
Biz bloke ...
Sorry for what happen ..
I am back fully to do business with you
Which route is faster.. UK EBAY OR US-eBay ..what is the exchange rate of pounds-£

Hi Ndudichukwumah.

Apology accepted and welcome back. Asides my money you owe - N6,000+ if memory serves me right - I don't have any problem with you and we can do business with you, too.

Your questions have been attended to, by a team player via mail.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2014
Infinitikoncept,
Please, bear with me. Same issue as explained in the second paragraph of my reply to Bronx07 is what happened to your order but the Procurement Officer is back business-wise. He wasn't able to get the other but he's moved for a replacement which will be purchased in the next 3 hours. A snapshot will be sent when that's done.

Your phone will be shipped with Docsholz's latest tomorrow.

Please, I'm sorry.

P.S: For those who sent mails to Specuit Cargo (UAE) and received no reply for over 12 hours and more, my apology. All will be attended to.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2014
gadafi101:
Good evening Bizbloke.

Please I received an email from you this morning stating that my products being in your storage have incurred a bill of about N12,000 and if I don't pay you will auction it off by Monday, the 24th.

1. Those items you are referring to, they coming in late for pick up by me, whose fault was it?
2. Can you vividly remember me telling /pleading/asking you to confirm, with all certainty that by the time I come into Nigeria to pick up my items from you office, all items will be available for pick up?
3. Didn't I clearly make it known to you that I don't stay in Nigeria?
4. I was highly disappointed after you gave me your word, only for me to get to your office and some of my items weren't available.
5. If you can go back and look through your records, those items came in almost at the end of September. Why then are you saying that they have been there for almost 4months?
6. When you contacted me of my pending balance, didn't I tell you that I'm in Ghana at the moment and that when I come for pick up, il pay the balance?

So please, tell me where I went wrong here to warrant the extra N12, 000?

I have also replied your mail.

Hi Gadafi101,

Out of respect and because I believe challenges are best resolved on a personal basis, I contacted you via mail for a one on one conversation but you decided to make it public, by bringing it to Nairaland. Please, be my guest but I won't engage in duplicity for issues I've addressed and we're almost done with.

You know, it's a simple solution-based situation: arrange for a courier service to pick up your products and credit our account with our balance.

Three cheers.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2014
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]PROMO BUNDLE[/size]
For the next 48 hours, get:
1) A Service Charge of $3/item for all purchases via our China route; FLAT RATES get $4 OFF:
a) Phones: $16,
b) Tablets: $26, etc.

2) Service Charge of $3.5/item on all other routes; FLAT RATES get $3 OFF.

Leggo! It's shopping time.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2014
Still watching the space. Lol
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2014
BizBloke:
[b][size=13pt]NEW NORMAL RATES (CHEAPER)
NORMAL FREIGHT
China
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $55
Laptop: $45
Mini-Laptop: $35
Tablet: $25
Phone: $15
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $15
PlayStation Game Console: $60
Xbox Game Console: $80

Other Products: $9.5/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every Friday).

USA
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $55
Laptop: $45
Mini-Laptop: $35
Tablet: $25
Phone: $15
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $15
PlayStation Game Console: $60
Xbox Game Console: $80

Other Products: $10/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every fortnight i.e. bi-monthly aka twice a month).

UAE
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): 208AED
Laptop: 165AED
Mini-Laptop: 127AED
Tablet: 91AED
Phone: 55AED
PlayStation Portable Game Console: 55AED
PlayStation Game Console: 217AED
Xbox Game Console: 290AED

Other Products: $9.5/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every Friday).

UK (SEA: SHIPPING)
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): £30
Laptop: £18
Mini-Laptop: £15
Tablet: £10
Phone: £7
PlayStation Portable Game Console: £10
PlayStation Game Console: £30
Xbox Game Console: £35

Other Products: £2.5/kg and Service Charge remains £3/item.

Duration: 5-6 weeks from shipment day (shipment leaves once a month).

EXPRESS FREIGHT
China
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $70
Laptop: $60
Mini-Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $25
PlayStation Game Console: $70
Xbox Game Console: $90

Other Products: $13/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration:  3-4 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).

USA
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $70
Laptop: $60
Mini-Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $25
PlayStation Game Console: $70
Xbox Game Console: $90

Duration: 2 days from the freight day (freight leaves every fortnight i.e. bi-monthly aka twice a month).

UAE
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): 265AED
Laptop: 225AED
Mini-Laptop: 190AED
Tablet: 115AED
Phone: 75AED
PlayStation Portable Game Console: 95AED
PlayStation Game Console: 265AED
Xbox Game Console: 340AED

Duration: 2-3 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).
Minimum weight: 5kg

UK
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): £30
Laptop: £18
Mini-Laptop: £15
Tablet: £10
Phone: £7
PlayStation Portable Game Console: £10
PlayStation Game Console: £30
Xbox Game Console: £35

Other Products: £5/kg and Service Charge remains £3/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from the freight day (freight leaves every Friday).
Minimum Weight: 5kg[/size]
[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2014
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]As a follow up to the above, there are products under the FRaM category: machines, industrial equipments and fragile products (LCD TVs, Music Boxes, DJ Turntables, Speakers, Projectors, Glass Products, etc). They have a different service charge but same freight/shipping fee. These are their service charges:

A) $15 Service Charge if cost of product is $1 - $499.
B) 5% of cost of product if cost of product is $500 - $999.
C) 4% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,000 - $1,499.
D) 3% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,500 and above.

A $10 Crating Fee (Special Packaging Fee) applies for the first $1,000 of products in the FRaM category and an extra $7.5 for each additional $1,000.

Three cheers.
[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2014
Goodjayrecords:
Still watching the space. Lol

Lol, chill, I'll check if products from China have arrived Specuit Cargo (China).

Cheers.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bronx07: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
BizBloke:

[b]Hi Bronx07,

I deeply apologize and I'm sorry. I didn't set out for it to be this way.

We lost contact with the Procurement Officer for Specuit Cargo (UAE) for several days (he lost his device and had to work on retrieving it) and that's why that timeline wasn't met up with. When we finally got in touch with him, the seller for which arrangement has been made yet again (because the first wasn't gotten) said tomorrow is the only feasible date he can seal the deal.

Personally, I come off as a liar now but this isn't so. This is why I mailed you yesterday to ask for your contact number, several hours before you posted this because I felt what I typed in the second paragraph isn't what should be written publicly (I called you when I arrived Lagos, Nigeria last week but your number wasn't reachable). I can't say if you saw it or not or chose Nairaland as the best medium. Either way, it's acceptable. Finally, I got your number from the office (I should have done this earlier but I forgot the office has it), called severally and it's on 'Call Forwarding'.

I accept responsibility for this error including giving you a date which we couldn't live up to.

As I can't totally speak for Dubizzle sellers because they are too numerous, I've advised the Procurement Officer over there to abort the operation and a refund of the full amount you paid has been transferred to your Diamond Bank account. Please, verify receipt and exact figure. It took pains to locate your account number but it's been done.

My reason for asking that a refund be made is so that the money is in your hands. Willfully, if you decide to still get the PSP Vita, we can conduct that as a fresh transaction. If you decide not to, that's great.

Once again, accept my sincere apology and thank you.

BizBloke.[/b]

My phone has been down I am in akwa ibom nysc camp will confirm my account and check for alert thanks for explaining will get back to you

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Bskglobal,

Your products have not gotten to our office (Specuit Cargo at USA), Still expecting them.

Thank You,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Hi Biz,

How far? today is friday. any arrival of my products to USA Team?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
BizBloke:
Infinitikoncept,
Please, bear with me. Same issue as explained in the second paragraph of my reply to Bronx07 is what happened to your order but the Procurement Officer is back business-wise. He wasn't able to get the other but he's moved for a replacement which will be purchased in the next 3 hours. A snapshot will be sent when that's done.

Your phone will be shipped with Docsholz's latest tomorrow.

Please, I'm sorry.

P.S: For those who sent mails to Specuit Cargo (UAE) and received no reply for over 12 hours and more, my apology. All will be attended to.

Cheers.
oga bizbloke if am to say i understand your statement it means i lied
you told me purchased but now you are saying an alternative will be gotten for me. how come?
d worst poo that will now happen is wen the owner rejects it after i promised him today latest
what type of shipping should i classify this phone as?
am in lagos so as to pick up for myself,now i'll have to return empty
lets assume i cant make it back early nextweek,you will charge me for store fees cos u delayed me?
gaskia this is rather a fuji house of commotion
in the words of Hon. Patrick.........
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
bronx07:

My phone has been down I am in akwa ibom nysc camp will confirm my account and check for alert thanks for explaining will get back to you

Hi Bronx07,

Alright, that's fine. You're welcome.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
bskglobal:

Hi Biz,

How far? today is friday. any arrival of my products to USA Team?

Hi BskGlobal,

I've to confirm. Time zone difference. Kindly wait.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Infinitikoncept:

oga bizbloke if am to say i understand your statement it means i lied
you told me purchased but now you are saying an alternative will be gotten for me. how come?
d worst poo that will now happen is wen the owner rejects it after i promised him today latest
what type of shipping should i classify this phone as?
am in lagos so as to pick up for myself,now i'll have to return empty
lets assume i cant make it back early nextweek,you will charge me for store fees cos u delayed me?
gaskia this is rather a fuji house of commotion
in the words of Hon. Patrick.........

Hi Infinitikoncept,

How come? Not being able to reach the Procurement Officer because the link was sent to him before I lost contact with him. I just received snapshots taken from a moving bus in Dubai and I've been told it will be dispatched today. Sorry you had to travel for this and your opinions are appreciated.

In a case where it's our fault, no. In a case where it's not, yes, you will.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97