Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1007323 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hi Asolukah,

This is to inform you that all products in your order has been purchased. Product 4 has been dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
CWhyte,

Your products are still in transit to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hi Rodgers,

[size=13pt]INVOICE (SPECUIT PAY | EXPRESS)[/size]
Amount: €300
UK Bank Wire Fee (Express | 1-3 Business Days): £30
Service Charge (3%): €9
Convenience Fee: €5

Sub-Total (€): €314
Sub-Total (£): £30

TOTAL (N): N84,210

[size=13pt]INVOICE (SPECUIT PAY | STANDARD)[/size]
Amount: €300
UK Bank Wire Fee (Standard | 3-5 Business Days): £10
Service Charge (3%): €9
Convenience Fee: €5

Sub-Total (€): €314
Sub-Total (£): £10

TOTAL (N): N78,310

P.S: The receiving bank may charge a fee.
P.P.S: Payment will be effected within 0-3 hours.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mrakin(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
BizBloke:

P
Alright, MrAkin.
Any progress?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi Asolukah,

This is to inform you that all products in your order has been purchased. Product 4 has been dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Hi Bizbloke,

i love dis new.. Thanks
On monday just mail me once you get the new rate.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mr bizbloke, are u kidding me? I went to your address and theres nothing like your office. Pls just tell me what's up
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bizbloke what's happening
This is so so bad
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
mrakin:

Any progress?

No, MrAkin. They're not at work.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Asolukah:

Hi Bizbloke,

i love dis new.. Thanks
On monday just mail me once you get the new rate.

You're welcome, Asolukah.

I'll mail you on Monday morning.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
techmart:
Mr bizbloke, are u kidding me? I went to your address and theres nothing like your office. Pls just tell me what's up

techmart: Bizbloke what's happening
This is so so bad

Hi TechMart,

Please, visit the office within working hours of 9am-5pm (Monday-Friday). We don't do weekends.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Donj2005,

Still same update you read last.

So no ETA for now?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by juniorevan(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi JunioRevan,

I'm sorry about that. Per the information from our freighter, the freight arrives this week.

Sir, The week has ended oh and the people are still bothering me sir, Please do something about it
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
how far with ur dubai link.any luck
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kolomax(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mrakin(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
BizBloke:

No, MrAkin. They're not at work.

Bros please try to make the purchase from a seller that can send it to you same day.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by shalomvine: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi ShalomVine,

This is to notify you that the two products in your order have been successfully purchased.

The motherboard has been successfully dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA). The Microphone is yet to be dispatched.

How far with the Mic, has it been dispatched yet, if not, pls kindly contact the seller to expedite so that he can dispatch it to meet up with 26th freight shipment. you can also let him know that was the purpose of paying for the expedite shipping.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by juniorevan(m): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Good evening sir, it about a month now i placed orders for battery and i have not received it. I'm not at rest now as the owners cannot believe it takes one month to ship batteries. Please do something about this So that i can wrap this and rest. thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Donj2005,

Still same update you read last.

Oga Bizbloke, Whats your present exchange rate?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2015
techmart:
Bizbloke what's happening
This is so so bad

Techmart You have to really ask properly when you get to Punch Estate. Took me a while to find the place but you have to ask very well. They have an office and its easy to find with some directions... When you get to the filling station take the gate on the left... There's usually a guard on the 1st gate...Just keep going straight till you get to a red gate (2nd gate) go through it, its the 1st story building to your left after you pass the packed up machinery... Just helping Bizbloke out here since he aint answering yet. Hope my descriptions are accurate enough

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2015
donj2005:

So no ETA for now?

Good morning, Donj2005.

The freight has been dispatched to the freighter, for departure today.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2015
juniorevan:

Sir, The week has ended oh and the people are still bothering me sir, Please do something about it

Good morning, Juniorevan.

The freight the batteries came with has arrived. But we didn't get the batteries from the freighter.
The Delivery Team is currently looking into this and if the Freighter doesn't find them, you'll get a refund.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 9:02am On Jan 26, 2015
kolomax:
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/ele/4806538984.html

Good morning, Kolomax.

kindly restrict your search to the location of Atlanta.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 9:06am On Jan 26, 2015
mrakin:
Bros please try to make the purchase from a seller that can send it to you same day.

Good morning, MrAkin.

Purchases are verified within 24 hours. And a purchase made today can't be dispatched to Specuit Cargo (China).
Also, payments on AliExpress are verified within 24 hours.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2015
donj2005:

Techmart You have to really ask properly when you get to Punch Estate. Took me a while to find the place but you have to ask very well. They have an office and its easy to find with some directions... When you get to the filling station take the gate on the left... There's usually a guard on the 1st gate...Just keep going straight till you get to a red gate (2nd gate) go through it, its the 1st story building to your left after you pass the packed up machinery... Just helping Bizbloke out here since he aint answering yet. Hope my descriptions are accurate enough

Thanks so much for this description... I've been going from one office to another. Now, this is 9:36am.. And can't find anyone in the office yet.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2015
donj2005:

Mr bizbloke
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2015
techmart:

Thanks so much for this description... I've been going from one office to another. Now, this is 9:36am.. And can't find anyone in the office yet.

Sorry about that. I do hope you have gotten your stuff now
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Good morning, Donj2005.

The freight has been dispatched to the freighter, for departure today.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Hi, I wanna know your present exchange rate cos I wanna place another order right away. Thanks in anticipation of your quick response to this.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mrakin(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Good morning, MrAkin.

Purchases are verified within 24 hours. And a purchase made today can't be dispatched to Specuit Cargo (China).
Also, payments on AliExpress are verified within 24 hours.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Thanks for your prompt response.
However, I am sure that if you pay more attention to the process, it will be faster. I am already a liar to the owner of the Phone. I am sure you can understand my present state of inconvenience and desperation.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2015
BizBloke I picked up my Marine Electrical Textbook... Nice Job from you man.. i'm grateful grin

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SBOLA45: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Hello Bizbloke,

whats the latest on my orders?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by sleektangaralle: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2015
SBOLA45:
Hello Bizbloke,

whats the latest on my orders?

Me also SBOLA45,
We're both waiting for the UK freit supposedly to have left UK on Saturdy,
right Bizblok?

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70