Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1007223 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
yemight2776:
Thanks for all your responses, i think what i need now is your USA address so that i can put it on my Ebay account and my packages will be ship to your USA office and from there you can take it up. Thanks.

You're welcome, Yemight2776.

I'll tell you that.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
JuneDraza,

Alert of N56,406 for orders from Apple Store & Amazon received and confirmed by the Accounts Team.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jonescyras(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pls update ur exchange rates and shipping dues
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
jonescyras:
Pls update ur exchange rates and shipping dues

Hi JonesCyras,

Thanks for the request. Please, I don't understand. Could you clarify?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
BizBloke:
JuneDraza,

Alert of N56,406 for orders from Apple Store & Amazon received and confirmed by the Accounts Team.

Purchased!!! grin
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xij38580: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=BizBloke post=32974972][/quote]

Thanks picked up and delivered to the owner
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
BizBloke:

Purchased!!! grin

Thanks. Please try to get all the items in your next shipment from USA.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
xij38580:

Thanks picked up and delivered to the owner

That's awesome to read.

Thanks, Xij38580 and once again, my apology for the delay.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
junedraza:

Thanks. Please try to get all the items in your next shipment from USA.

No worries, JuneDraza. Inasmuch as Amazon delivers right on that date, we're a go on the next freight.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by sleektangaralle: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi SleekTangaralle,

Kindly read my messages to you again. I didn't say your package will be sent this week BUT that it's been sent and you'll receive this week. I'll upload that conversation as a screenshot soon as I get a moment.

I don't exactly know what to say about this but I really don't appreciate the fact that I gave you updates, you read them but decidedly chose to type what I didn't.

I'd appreciate if you could spare few minutes to state the right facts and correct the wrong facts you posted earlier. Thank you.

I'm really sorry I couldn't match your expectations; kindly contact the office on 01 4542 864.

Thanks.

Lets keep the rants aside Bizbloke,

I do not mean to cause havoc here. Just demanding for quality service. I know you are personally trying hard to meet dates, and i commend that, but take this as customer feedback that your delivery unit needs to be more responsive.

They sent to me a mail today that it was despatched and i should be contacted tomorrow for pickup.

You see, thats all i wanted to know, when and why.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jonescyras(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi JonesCyras,

Thanks for the request. Please, I don't
understand. Could you clarify?
will be ordering a used macbook 13 inches soon, so how much will the shipping and clearing fees cost? And what is you exchange rate?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
sleektangaralle:

Lets keep the rants aside Bizbloke,

I do not mean to cause havoc here. Just demanding for quality service. I know you are personally trying hard to meet dates, and i commend that, but take this as customer feedback that your delivery unit needs to be more responsive.

They sent to me a mail today that it was despatched and i should be contacted tomorrow for pickup.

You see, thats all i wanted to know, when and why.

Thanks.

That's good news, SleekTangaralle.

We'll have a chat with the Delivery Team. Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
jonescyras:

will be ordering a used macbook 13 inches soon, so how much will the shipping and clearing fees cost? And what is you exchange rate?

Hi JonesCyras,

$60 for freighting in a used Macbook (all charges inclusive in the $60 Flat Rate).

Current exchange rate (dollar): N210/dollar.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Shaiguy,

N600,000 alert received for order from AliExpress.

Purchase will be concluded by/before 12pm tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
@Eteng,

Bicycle from Amazon has been successfully received @ Specuit Cargo (USA).

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
@JuneDraza,

Organic Jojoba Oil & Complete Acne Treatment Kit have been successfully received at Specuit Cargo (USA).

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by sleektangaralle: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
BizBloke:

That's good news, SleekTangaralle.

We'll have a chat with the Delivery Team. Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers.

I received my package today as promised,

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
sleektangaralle:

I received my package today as promised,

Thanks.

You're welcome, SleekTangaralle. That's great to hear. grin
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Asolukah,

N33,000 alert for eBay order received and confirmed by the Accounts Team.

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Senoreetah,

N4,300 alert received and confirmed by the Accounts Team for freighting of BlackBerry Z30 from Specuit cargo (USA).

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ikenna I.,

N30,000 alert received for order of LG G Pro from Dubizzle (Dubai).

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
BizBloke:
Asolukah,

N33,000 alert for eBay order received and confirmed by the Accounts Team.

Thanks for your patronage.

Purchased:
1) IFM Electronic O5H-FPKG/US100 05H500 NSFB.
2) New IFM Electronic Effector 05H500 O5H-FPKG/US100 Diffuse Sensor.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by senoreetah(f): 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
BizBloke:
Senoreetah,

N4,300 alert received and confirmed by the Accounts Team for freighting of BlackBerry Z30 from Specuit cargo (USA).

It's z10 ooo' and when will it be dispatched to Nigeria/Lagos
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
BizBloke:

Purchased:
1) IFM Electronic O5H-FPKG/US100 05H500 NSFB.
2) New IFM Electronic Effector 05H500 O5H-FPKG/US100 Diffuse Sensor.

Hi Bizbloke,

Nice job...

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]USA FREIGHT | EXPRESS | DISPATCHED TO FREIGHTER[/size]
Hi,

The following products have been dispatched to the freighter for onward dispatch to Lagos, Nigeria:
Xij38580,

MikkyPhp,
1) Flower Girls Dress Multi Sequin Beaded Dress Teal Blue (4pcs).
2) Sequin Double Mesh Flower Girl Dress (1pc).

If there are more products, the list will be updated later today.

Please, when am i collecting my items. Time is going. Remember i told you the items are for a friend's wedding!!!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
senoreetah:

It's z10 ooo' and when will it be dispatched to Nigeria/Lagos

My bad, Senoreetah. It's a Z10.

I've replied you on Whatsapp.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Asolukah:

Hi Bizbloke,

Nice job...

Thanks.

You're welcome and thanks, Asolukah. smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
mikkyphp:

Please, when am i collecting my items. Time is going. Remember i told you the items are for a friend's wedding!!!

Hi MikkyPhp,

I think you missed this post: https://www.nairaland.com/1313560/specuit-cargo-pre-order-china-usa/438#32974972 (an April 22nd post).

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mashnino(m): 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
So you cant ship anywhere else apart from Lagos..?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
mashnino:
So you cant ship anywhere else apart from Lagos..?

Hi Mashnino,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

Why not? We can. We have customers in Abuja, Kaduna, etc. Once your product(s) arrives Lagos, Nigeria, the Delivery Team will dispatch to your location via courier [for an extra fee].

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mashnino(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Mashnino,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

Why not? We can. We have customers in Abuja, Kaduna, etc. Once your product(s) arrives Lagos, Nigeria, the Delivery Team will dispatch to your location via courier [for an extra fee].

Cheers.

Ugh.... how much again...

and how does this thing work..because i want to get somethings from dubai,...

Scenario: I go to souq and i like an item... do i send you guys the link and

den you guys will do the calculations and tell me the amount i'd pay

or i have to pay for it myself and then ship to an address which will be given to me by you guys..

huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.