Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1005830 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | JULY 13TH[/size]
Nnasino,
1. Laptop Casing.
2. Screws.

JuneDraza,
1. Adidas Chinos (Navy Blue).
2. Beach Shorts (2pcs).
3. Cotton Short Sleeve T-shirt (3pcs).

Eteng,
Car DVD (with Stylus Pen and Remote Control).

Kodi O.,
Female Chain Wristwatch (7pcs).
Can we achieve this feat again? Hell to the freaking yes!!! On all routes, we must get to this point. The Specuit culture demands progression.

Please, go for pickup ASAP so that we can move to other orders.

P.S: Fogman, your products are still enroute to Nigeria and will touchdown today/tomorrow.

Thanks.
great, my cousin will come for the pickup today. Is it still mr tochukwu at the pickup center? If not please I need the number of the person there. Thanks. P.s the screws later came ?

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 8:23am On Jul 15, 2014
Good day BizBloke,
What is the status of the tab?
Still I am yet to hear from the USA team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2014
emekhar:
Hello Bizbloke,
There's a lil complication, Mr Tochukwu said all my items are ready for pick up including the laptop. Please clarify this

Hi, Emekhar.

Yes, we facilitated the speed because of the wasted time.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2014
Asolukah: Hi bizbloke,

Well, there is no need sending the money for the Dhl because my order has been cancelled all thanks to specuit. When am i expecting my items?... Not in a good mood right now

Hi, Asolukah.

There's good news.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2014
Tweetums: http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-1-A20-Dual-Co
re-Android-4-1-Tablet-PC-1G-8G-Camera-
Wifi-HDMI-Bundle-Keyboard-/190897593097?
pt=US_Tablets&hash=item2c72621b09

How much it ll cost me to shipping to ondo state?

Hi, Tweetums.

Product Cost: $96.95
Flat Rate: $30

Sub-Total: $126.95
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $126.95 (N21,330)
Advance: N19,330
Balance: N2,000

This will land it to Lagos, Nigeria. To send it to you in Ondo, Nigeria is N2,500.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2014
mikkyphp:
Boss, i hope my items have arrived your USA office and are currently being prepared for shipping on the 17th. kindly confirm
Also. what is the status of the stand-off between NAHCO and NCS?

Hi, Mikkyphp.

I'll check with the Procurement Team (USA) to verify but it should.

Nothing yet at the moment but there's news that it will be resolved today. We're expectant!

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu: What's the arrangement on my. Wrist watches. And help me to. Verify if this tab use sim card. http://tnydu.biz/D2hicy

Hi, JayceeAbdulWasiu.

Just chill. There's good news, bro. grin

Yes, it uses.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2014
NaijaHotGuy:
Pls when will I get them if I pay now. Thanks

Hi, NaijaHotGuy.

They won't make this freight. It's quite late.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2014
Hi, Donj2005.

Your payment has been confirmed.

The Procurement Team (China) will start processing your order in few minutes.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2014
Fogman:

Expentant. Thanks

Hi, Fogman.

Alright then.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2014
Okay I'm grateful,
I'll pay the balance this morning.
Please the balance is N9200 as against N10700 which is what was sent to 360tech.
If you recall I had to replace the link for the laptop.
At that time the laptop was $299, while the former was $309.
I contacted Mr Tochukwu yesterday about delivery to owerri.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2014
Hold on, I just called Mr Tochukwu again n he said the Toshiba laptop in your office isn't mine. I'm confused right now.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2014
nnasino: great, my cousin will come for the pickup today. Is it still mr tochukwu at the pickup center? If not please I need the number of the person there. Thanks. P.s the screws later came ?

Hi, Nnasino.

Yes, he's still part of the Delivery Team. The number is general - for the office - so you can call in anytime. smiley

Sure, the screws came along. In actual fact, the case that came first was the one that was purchased two days after the first.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Philcool(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2014
BizBloke:
Hi, Mikkyphp.
I'll check with the Procurement Team (USA) to verify but it should.
Nothing yet at the moment but there's news that it will be resolved today. We're expectant!
Regards.
BizBloke, please I am testing your serviservice for the first time. I have been trying to shop with Tigerdirect but it would not open. I shopped there some time ago while workiworking in an American linked establishment. Can you help please. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2014
emekhar: Okay I'm grateful,
I'll pay the balance this morning.
Please the balance is N9200 as against N10700 which is what was sent to 360tech.
If you recall I had to replace the link for the laptop.
At that time the laptop was $299, while the former was $309.
I contacted Mr Tochukwu yesterday about delivery to owerri.

Hi, Emekhar.

You're welcome. The balance for the two laptops is N18,040. We paid tax and freight for the said laptop.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2014
whealthy: Good day BizBloke,
What is the status of the tab?
Still I am yet to hear from the USA team.

Hi, Whealthy.

The issue wasn't resolved. I'm sorry.

There's good news.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Nnasino.

Yes, he's still part of the Delivery Team. The number is general - for the office - so you can call in anytime. smiley

Sure, the screws came along. In actual fact, the case that came first was the one that was purchased two days after the first.

Regards.
Ok, thanks. Please the phone number.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2014
emekhar: Hold on, I just called Mr Tochukwu again n he said the Toshiba laptop in your office isn't mine. I'm confused right now.

Hi, Emekhar.

He had to verify with me. Sorry about the misconception; that's your Toshiba laptop. I've rectified it. Like I typed earlier, we facilitated the speed because of wasted time.

Please, go for pickup.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2014
nnasino: Ok, thanks. Please the phone number.

Hi, Nnasino.

You're welcome. Here: 01 4542 864.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Emekhar.

You're welcome. The balance for the two laptops is N18,040. We paid tax and freight for the said laptop.

Thanks.
Hello, I just need the balance for the Toshiba. 360tech will pick up the other one.
I'm aware that there's tax n freight of $35 but cos the new laptop was $10 cheaper it means I owe $25 plus the balance of N5000.
Please reply asap so I can go to the bank.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2014
Philcool: BizBloke, please I am testing your serviservice for the first time. I have been trying to shop with Tigerdirect but it would not open. I shopped there some time ago while workiworking in an American linked establishment. Can you help please. Thanks in anticipation.

Hi, Philcool.

That's a great decision. Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

Sadly, it doesn't open from my end, too. I don't know why. Please, check BestBuy, Ebay, Walmart or Amazon.

I hope this helps.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Nnasino.

You're welcome. Here: 01 4542 864.

Regards.
Ok, thanks a lot. Please one last favour. Please help me give Frank Lin a 5 star feedback. He has done very well.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Whealthy.

The issue wasn't resolved. I'm sorry.

There's good news.

Regards.

what issue wasn't resolved and whats the good news?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2014
Hello Bizbloke, I'm at the bank now and waiting for your quotation. Please reply asap.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2014
emekhar:
Hello, I just need the balance for the Toshiba. 360tech will pick up the other one.
I'm aware that there's tax n freight of $35 but cos the new laptop was $10 cheaper it means I owe $25 plus the balance of N5000.
Please reply asap so I can go to the bank.

Hi, Emekhar.

Sorry for the wait, I needed to verify everything before typing this. You're right! Balance: N9,200 + N7,160 = N16,360.

N.B: You have to pick the HP, too. It has stayed for very long in our office and I asked Delivery to waive all storage fee on it till last night.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2014
nnasino:
Ok, thanks a lot. Please one last favour. Please help me give Frank Lin a 5 star feedback. He has done very well.

Hi, Nnasino.

You're welcome. Alright, noted. I'll pass the info across to the appropriate team.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2014
emekhar: Hello Bizbloke, I'm at the bank now and waiting for your quotation. Please reply asap.

Hi, Emekhar.

Done. See two posts above.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2014
whealthy:
what issue wasn't resolved and whats the good news?

Hi, Whealthy.

The issue of the laptop.

Read the good news below and save your DHL fee.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2014
[size=13pt]USA FREIGHT ARRIVAL [/size]
The long-awaited freight which has your products: Whealthy, Asolukah, JayceeAbdulWasiu, Etinosajay, Otabsky, Tabba M., Cassy207, Eteng, etc. has arrived and will be cleared alongside the freight of July 4th.

An express service was made available to 'make up for the time wasted.'

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Philcool(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Philcool.

That's a great decision. Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

Sadly, it doesn't open from my end, too. I don't know why. Please, check BestBuy, Ebay, Walmart or Amazon.

I hope this helps.

Cheers.
Thank you very much.
Please check this link and let me have the break down please. Thanks again.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COREL-DAZZLE-VIDEO-CREATOR-PLATINUM-HD-CAPTURE-DEVICE-PINNACLE-STUDIO-15-NEW-BX-/351050094182?pt=US_Video_Capture_TV_Tuner_Cards&hash=item51bc375666
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]USA FREIGHT ARRIVAL [/size]
The long-awaited freight which has your products: Whealthy, Asolukah, JayceeAbdulWasiu, Etinosajay, Otabsky, Tabba M., Cassy207, Eteng, etc. has arrived and will be cleared alongside the freight of July 4th.

An express service was made available to 'make up for the time wasted.'

Cheers.
I almost fainted when I saw the issue was not resolved in the previous post. when I saw this, I jumped and my colleague asked whats wrong with me. Such a relief.
So when is the clearance? And is there a faster means than Tranex, if there is I want it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Emekhar.

Sorry for the wait, I needed to verify everything before typing this. You're right! Balance: N9,200 + N7,160 = N16,360.

N.B: You have to pick the HP, too. It has stayed for very long in our office and I asked Delivery to waive all storage fee on it till last night.

Thanks.
Thank you very much Bizbloke,
I just spoke to 360tech he'll be in your office this afternoon or latest tomorrow morning for the HP meanwhile I want mine sent to owerri asap and I have already talked to Mr Tochukwu concerning that.
Pls confirm payment once u get it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.