Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1006930 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2014
muideeno: Plz wen will it arrive Nigeria 4 me 2 pick it up?

Hi, Muideeno.

It will come with the next freight which leaves on the 14th of August.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2014
tutucious: Please can I get ur office phone number? because as it stands I don't even know when I'll be called DAT d item is in my state. I ve travel plans and just waiting here without Gud info is not nice.

Bizbloke pls contact ur delivery team u re their mouthpiece. Thx

Hi, Tutucious.

Here: 01 4542 864 (it's same number on the first post of this thread). Have you mailed the Delivery Team? No? Let's take action, please.

I will contact the Delivery Team.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2014
Pitykitten:

Thank you for responding. I used Chinapostair as it was the cheapest option and I don't need the goods till September.

I paid for shipping already and DHGate has confirmed my payment.

Hi, PityKitten.

You're welcome, it's my job.

Oh! That's totally fine then. I suppose that next time you want to shop foreign, you'll stop by, correct?
smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tutucious.

Here: 01 4542 864 (it's same number on the first post of this thread). Have you mailed the Delivery Team? No? Let's take action, please.

I will contact the Delivery Team.

Thanks.

Thx Bizbloke i ve called ur office. But not with the number u sent because dat number is always off. Thx all d same. U will read from me when I receive my package.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2014
donj2005:

The freight fee was $65 before I added one shoe...and that moved it up to $81 so where the extra 10dollars is coming from, I do not understand... so please make a proper explanation..m

Hi, Donj2005.

No worries, I can explain. Kindly see below:
Bizbloke: Hi, Donj2005.
Good morning.

I've been able to do so. Kindly see below:

Product 1: $8.25
Product 2: $7.83
Product 3: $16.98
Product 4: $14.97
Product 5: $8.25
Product 6: $27.62
Product 7: $18.99
Product 8: $16.14
Product 9: $70.36

Total Products Cost: $189.39
Freight Fee: $81
Service Charge: $45

Sub-Total: $315.39
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $315.39 (N52,990)
Advance: N48,000
Balance: N4,990

Thanks.

[size=13pt]Proper Explanation[/size]
The Freight Fee was actually $65 (5kg) before you added the pair of shoes (male). These shoes weigh 1.6kg and if you add it to the existing 5kg, it comes to approximately 7kg = $91.

From another perspective, if you divide $81 by $13 (which is the Freight Fee per kg), you get $6.23/kg. If you take a good look at all invoices created for you in times past, including that of other clients, the Freight Fee is always a whole number for each kg when it's divided by $13. The Freight Fee in this invoice gives us $6.23, hence it holds no water. Makes more sense now?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2014
whealthy:
BizBloke,
The seller had a 3 months warranty advertised on his products if I remember clearly, doesn't that count. This no SIM especially is against the description.
Am not a celebrant too. But I will join you in finding muslim customers, so we can both get meat.

Regards.

Hi, Whealthy.
Good morning.

The warranty counts and stands but the process for refund and/or replacement on Ebay is 30 days (Return Policy). These sellers can be funny; s(he) replied and asked to contact Samsung for trouble shooting and support. We can do that for you. About the SIM, I can't really ascertain how that happened. Two challenges!

That would be perfect. I await our muslim brothers and sisters. smiley

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2014
kkkap:
I really appreciate your ever quick response. please if I pay tomorrow what is the expected delivery time and also as this is my first time I will be glad if you tell me the procedure for payment.
Thanks

Hi, Kkkap.

You're welcome and thanks for the compliment.

As for the ETA in Nigeria, all products from Ebay and Amazon will arrive Specuit Cargo (USA) next weekend and will leave for Nigeria the following Thursday. You should take receipt on the 21st of August.

Kindly find our account details here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2014
folex:

Hmmm you meant categorically? Before you will say one thing and your Oga @ the top, will say another thing!!!lol lol

Lol, due to the holiday which may delay products receipt by some hours, I didn't want to give an uncertain answer, Folex.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2014
folex: I mailed you and you responded about those tabs am buying from Dubai. I already have the total cost implication to Lagos!!

What will the additional cost be to deliver in Jos (10 units)?

Thanks.

Hi, Folex.

I'll find out from the Delivery Team. I've sent a mail across.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2014
tutucious:

Thx Bizbloke i ve called ur office. But not with the number u sent because dat number is always off. Thx all d same. U will read from me when I receive my package.

Hi, Tutucious.

You're welcome. The number is not always off. It's not expected to be on during weekends, holidays and outside the hours of 10am - 4pm (Monday through Friday).

I'll be waiting to read from you.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2014
emekhar: Hello Oga Bizbloke this is urgent
Hello, Nnaemeka Nnaji and a good morning to you.

"We heard from Specuit Cargo (USA). Your refund will be processed and initiated on Wednesday between 12:00 and 23:59.

For clarity purposes, this is a break down:
I) N67,360 owed you as a replacement order.
Ii) N50,000 owed you for a new laptop.

Sub-Total: N117,360

Cancellation Fee (Replacement Order): N2,000
Cancellation Fee (New Laptop): N2,000
Transfer Fee: N105

N117,360 - N4,105 = N113,255 will be transferred to your account on Wednesday. Thank you".

This is not fair, please you need to help me I can't afford to lose 4k just cause I cancelled an order.
You recall I told you that because you were able to explain to me I would not cancel the order anymore but rather pay in more money to buy the two (2) of. The same laptop, one as a replacement and a second one.
Please mail your accounts team n let them know it was one order and not two. I have the right to modify an order.
Please please please, I've lost enough money on this particular order. I even paid to have the wrong item delivered to me, I also spent money to send it back to lagos, I'll lose an extra N2000 for cancelation.
I'm sure you understand.

Hi, Emekhar.
Good morning.

Totally, you have the right to modify and/or cancel an order. However, I wouldn't term the Accounts Team decision as unfair. Here's why: the replacement was a separate order and the additional laptop, a separate order. If two or three, four or five or six products are not paid for at the same time, that counts as separate orders even if they are identical in nature (twin or triplet, quadruplet or quintuplet or sextuplet, etc.) as is the case with yours. I billed together in order to avoid confusion.

Notwithstanding, I'll talk with the Accounts Team in order to reach a better decision for you, one which is borne out of the fact that you got a wrong laptop in the first scenario. Hopefully, the Cancellation Fee is halved to accommodate your losses to an extent.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2014
Asolukah:

Hi Bizbloke,

Please remove Product 1 and recaculate.

Payment to be made 2moro or next.

Thanks.

Hi, Asolukah.
Good morning.

Alright, kindly see below:

Product 1: $22
Product 2: $13.52
Product 3: $10.02

Total Products Cost: $45.54
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $15

Sub-Total: $86.54
Discount: -$4.10

TOTAL: $82.44 (N13,850)
Advance: N11,000
Balance: N2,850

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Emekhar.
Good morning.

Totally, you have the right to modify and/or cancel an order. However, I wouldn't term the Accounts Team decision as unfair. Here's why: the replacement was a separate order and the additional laptop, a separate order. If two or three, four or five or six products are not paid for at the same time, that counts as separate orders even if they are identical in nature (twin or triplet, quadruplet or quintuplet or sextuplet, etc.) as is the case with yours. I billed together in order to avoid confusion.

Notwithstanding, I'll talk with the Accounts Team in order to reach a better decision for you, one which is borne out of the fact that you got a wrong laptop in the first scenario. Hopefully, the Cancellation Fee is halved to accommodate your losses to an extent.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.
Hello Bizbloke,

Thanks I'll really appreciate. I have a lot of paying back to do already.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2014
lanre2009:

Hi Bizbloke,

i want to add more items to what i selected before:-

1. http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHARLES-TYRWHITT-Dress-Shirt-Tattersall-French-Cuff-Sz-46-18-x-37-Excellent-/191251927573?pt=US_Men_s_Dress_Shirts&hash=item2c8780d215

2. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Men-s-11-M-Dockers-Marin-Brown-Leather-Strap-Casual-Summer-Sandals-Shoes-NEW-Bx-/181453571803?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2a3f79c6db#shpCntId

3. http://www.ebay.com/itm/TM-LEWIN-JOHN-FRANCOMB-MENS-ROMA-FITTED-DRESS-SHIRT-RED-BLACK-WHITE-STRIPE-15-34-/161311611716?pt=US_Men_s_Dress_Shirts&hash=item258eebdb44

4. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Samba-Mens-Black-Indoor-Soccer-Athletic-Sneakers-Shoes-Size-8-5-/251601221753?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a9499f879

5. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Charles-Tyrwhitt-Mens-Black-White-Check-Shirt-Size-15-5-Collar-/261541052673?pt=UK_Men_s_Tops_Casual_Shirts&hash=item3ce50fc101

6. http://www.ebay.com/itm/TED-BAKER-Mens-Pink-Stripe-Shirt-Floral-Design-Size-3-/251596719498?pt=UK_Men_s_Tops_Casual_Shirts&hash=item3a9455458a

7. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Inspiron-15R-15-6-1-TB-Intel-Core-i7-3537U-8GB-ECXELLENT-CONDITIONS-WIN-8-/261543877003?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item3ce53ad98b#shpCntId

Thanks

Hi, Lanre2009.
Good morning.

Certainly, that's no problem at all. See your adjusted invoice below:

Product 1: $42.00
Product 2: $27.99
Product 3: $42.00
Product 4: $24.99
Product 5: $49.95
Product 6: $485

Local Freight Fee (USA): $671.93
Freight Fee: $52
Service Charge: $25
Flat Rate (Laptop | 1pc): $60

Sub-Total: $808.93

TOTAL: $808.93 (N135,900)
Advance: N128,000
Balance: N7,900

P.S: The last three products on your list are on bid. You'd have to specify budget ranges for them.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2014
[size=13pt]USA FREIGHT | JULY 17TH[/size]
The Freight that left Specuit Cargo (USA) on July 17th has been in Nigeria since Friday but due to the holidays, we haven't gotten feedback on the time for pick up.

Kindly bear with us as we relax our bones and wait for full resumption of work tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2014
emekhar:
Hello Bizbloke,

Thanks I'll really appreciate. I have a lot of paying back to do already.

Hi, Emekhar.

You're welcome. Alright, you'll read from the Accounts Team later on.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Whealthy.
Good morning.

The warranty counts and stands but the process for refund and/or replacement on Ebay is 30 days (Return Policy). These sellers can be funny; s(he) replied and asked to contact Samsung for trouble shooting and support. We can do that for you. About the SIM, I can't really ascertain how that happened. Two challenges!

That would be perfect. I await our muslim brothers and sisters. smiley

Regards.
Good day BizBloke,
Thanks for the update. So what is the next step now, especially on this no SIM issue. No avenue to explore given the delay in delivery? His listing doesn't tally with what he sent.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Please, delivery team number is switch off. I am just coming from Ijebu Ode. You can provide me with another number if possible
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Please, delivery team number is switch off. I am just coming from Ijebu Ode but presently at berger. You can provide me with another number if possible
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
Please tell ur Staff to Never hang up on me. Its my airtime I'm calling with not he's... Does he think its easy doing business with someone u hardly know? If I have waited for hours without update don't I have d right to call? he doesnt know me in person neither do I know him so he should never try it. I pay for ur services & I deserve a Gud service from u not insult by shouting at me or hanging up on me. Never u try it again. I'm a married woman and I will not take insult as a way of thanking me for using ur services. he should learn to talk to customers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by amosade30(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Quite a while,I want to get a laptop from ebay,aumch are d extra charges aside d item price? Plus whts ya exchange rate nw? Tnx
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Kkkap.

You're welcome and thanks for the compliment.

As for the ETA in Nigeria, all products from Ebay and Amazon will arrive Specuit Cargo (USA) next weekend and will leave for Nigeria the following Thursday. You should take receipt on the 21st of August.

Kindly find our account details here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php

Thanks.
Thanks for the info. I will be paying first thing tomorrow morning. However there is an ebay item that I want you to add to the six items I would be purchasing. ebay item 261439952047 black colour. Because of this new addition kindly prepare a new invoice or quote. I will appreciate your usual quick response to enable me effect the payment due as early as possible tomorrow.
cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
whealthy:
Good day BizBloke,
Thanks for the update. So what is the next step now, especially on this no SIM issue. No avenue to explore given the delay in delivery? His listing doesn't tally with what he sent.

Hi, Whealthy.
Good evening and you're welcome.

I'm afraid there's no avenue to explore as per the SIM issue, due to the delay. For the software issue, I'll write to Specuit Cargo (USA) to put a call across. Kindly be alert via mail in any case a mail is sent to provide details.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu: Please, delivery team number is switch off. I am just coming from Ijebu Ode. You can provide me with another number if possible

Hi, JayceeAbdulWasiu.

As typed several pages back, we are on holiday until 10am tomorrow. The number for the office will be available then.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by djaybaba: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hi Biz,
I was able to collect my package today, thanks to Mr Tochukwu.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
tutucious: 1) Please tell ur Staff to Never hang up on me. Its my airtime I'm calling with not he's... 2) Does he think its easy doing business with someone u hardly know? 3) If I have waited for hours without update don't I have d right to call? 4) he doesnt know me in person neither do I know him so he should never try it. 5) I pay for ur services & I deserve a Gud service from u not insult by shouting at me or hanging up on me. Never u try it again. 6) I'm a married woman and I will not take insult as a way of thanking me for using ur services. he should learn to talk to customers.

[b]Hi, Tutucious.
Good evening.

1) I apologize. I propose you bear with us and trust that when we promise to give an update, it would be so. And if we ever forget, kindly remind us. He promised you an update as at when due (which is nightfall).

2) It's not easy doing business with someone you hardly know face to face but I assume you virtually know us and you acted on that trust factor by making payment. We've been doing our best to uphold your trust in us.

3) You have the right to call anytime you wish to, within office hours only. I spoke with the team member who attended to you; you misunderstood him. You should have given him time to get back to you because your product can't leave Ifex office in Lagos until nightfall - that's him pushing for an avenue to get your product to you as fast as possible instead of it leaving tomorrow morning, which is the right time.

4) We meet people everyday and he knows you virtually; you know him by voice. We know each other and we'll definitely misunderstand at certain points of transaction. We just need to take it easy and go for the goal.

5) We appreciate your time, money and patronage and to show that, I've been here on the thread with you and others, even when I ought to be resting (holiday break, you know?) On the part of the Delivery Team, said team member gave up part of his cash to see that your tablet is delivered to you (the courier service company upped the price by 20% of what you paid). Also, he took out time out of his holiday break to attend to you. Thirdly, he answered you via his personal phone line, which is wrong. I know these are indicators to good service, correct?

6) We wouldn't insult even an infant that uses our service, talk more of a married woman. We give respect to all and we hope it's reciprocated.

Kindly understand us. We started this transaction well and we want it to end well because asides delivering the product, that's another aim, too. Also, try understand that we work with third-parties and it's usually harder to make them conform to what we'd see as the best business scenario.

You'll read from the Delivery Team soon.

Thanks.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
amosade30: Quite a while,I want to get a laptop from ebay,aumch are d extra charges aside d item price? Plus whts ya exchange rate nw? Tnx

Hi, Amosade30.
Good evening and welcome back.

Laptops are billed a Flat Rate of $60 (this is a combination of Freight Fee and Service Charge). Our Exchange Rate is pegged at $1 = N168 as has been from June 4th, 2013.

Please, read the first post on this thread to get full info on how we operate, including our rates.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
muideeno: Quote dis bills for me: 2 pcs http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/20000mah-usb-universal-power-bank-external-battery-charger-for-iphone-ipad-blackberry-samsung-nokia-htc-sony-camera-mp3-and-other-devices-5450759/i/#. 2pcs: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1801729113.html. 2pcs: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1996299868.html. Thanks.

Hi, Muideeno.

May I have a selection? The products in the first and the last links are cheaper than the second.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
junedraza: Oga, tell me price of this :

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Boss-9249-Swirlio-Dessert/dp/B00HK8YP0G

Hi, JuneDraza.

Product Cost: $59.95
Freight Fee: $39
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $103.95

TOTAL: $103.95 (N17,460)
Advance: N15,000
Balance: N2,460

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
kkkap:
Thanks for the info. I will be paying first thing tomorrow morning. However there is an ebay item that I want you to add to the six items I would be purchasing. ebay item 261439952047 black colour. Because of this new addition kindly prepare a new invoice or quote. I will appreciate your usual quick response to enable me effect the payment due as early as possible tomorrow.
cheers

Hi, Kkkap.
Good evening and you're welcome.

We'll be expecting your payment. Kindly see your adjusted invoice below:

INVOICE
Product 1: $88.95
Product 2: $29.99
Product 3: $0.99
Product 4: $7.59
Product 5: $24.42
Product 6: $69
Product 7: $5.99

Total Products Cost: $226.93
Purchase Tax (Amazon): $5.61
Freight Fee: $52
Service Charge: $35

Sub-Total: $319.54

TOTAL: $319.54 (N53,680)
Advance: N50,000
Balance: N3,680

P.S: You can pay the full amount if you wish to.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.