Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1007421 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
BizBloke: Muideeno,

[size=13pt]INVOICE (UAE)[/size]
Product Cost (2pcs): 118AED
Local Freight Fee (UAE): 36AED
Freight Fee: 100AED
Service Charge: 40AED

Sub-Total: 294AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 294AED (N13,230)
Advance: N10,000
Balance: N3,230

[size=13pt]INVOICE (CHINA)[/size]
Product Cost (2pcs): $25.32
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $61.32
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $61.32 (N10,300)
Advance: N9,000
Balance: N1,300

. Please, which 1 is local flight fee, again?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
BizBloke: Muideeno,

[size=13pt]INVOICE (UAE)[/size]
Product Cost (2pcs): 118AED
*Local Freight Fee (UAE): 36AED
Freight Fee: 100AED
Service Charge: 40AED

Sub-Total: 294AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 294AED (N13,230)
Advance: N10,000
Balance: N3,230

[size=13pt]INVOICE (CHINA)[/size]
Product Cost (2pcs): $25.32
Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $61.32

TOTAL: $61.32 (N10,300)
Advance: N9,000
Balance: N1,300

. Please, which 1 is *Local Freight Fee, again?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, GarriWarLord.

In comparison to Ebay, the quality is on the same pedestal. On the 21st of July, one of our ever patronizing clients who deserves an award: JuneDraza purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note via our UAE route and he took receipt on the 28th of July. I mentioned him so that you can ask him any question about quality. JuneDraza, please make out time to answer his questions, if any. smiley

Alright, thanks.
thanks for your time!!

Are the prices on items there fixed or one can bid?

The 25% discount, am i to remove it from the sellers price or it has already been deducted by the seller before posting his price?

JuneDraza, how much did you get your note? Which of them, II or III? smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
GARRIWARLORD:
thanks for your time!!

The 25% discount, am i to remove it from the sellers price or it has already been deducted by the seller before posting his price?

My Lord, Its Note 3 Neo, dual sim. Phone is nice and I am really enjoying it. Just waiting for Mr Biz to supply pending cover for it. I dont remember the price. Mr Biz can tell you the price how much it was. I guess it was around 65k.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Sibrah: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Sibrah.

Courier service companies within Nigeria (the services we only use): Ifex and Tranex. I'd have to look into both in few hours when Specuit Cargo (USA) opens for the day.

The "...Cc: Sibrah" was right before the 'Tax on Purchase,' not 'Tax Clearance'. We don't charge for Customs clearance. Purchase tax applies especially when shopping from the USA and the UK.

Where do i track my order? What stage am i please?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:08am On Jul 31, 2014
muideeno: . Please, which 1 is *Local Freight Fee, again?

Hi, Muideeno.

It means the Freight Fee from the seller to Specuit Cargo (China) or Specuit Cargo (USA) or Specuit Cargo (UAE) or Specuit Cargo (UK).

I hope you understand now.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:12am On Jul 31, 2014
GARRIWARLORD:
thanks for your time!!

GarriWarLord,
You're welcome.

The prices are fixed. No, the 25% discount is given by Specuit Cargo (UAE) as a reduction from the Flat Rate of 75AED (1AED = N45); when you apply 25% to 75AED, you're left with 56.25AED.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:15am On Jul 31, 2014
junedraza:

My Lord, Its Note 3 Neo, dual sim. Phone is nice and I am really enjoying it. Just waiting for Mr Biz to supply pending cover for it. I dont remember the price. Mr Biz can tell you the price how much it was. I guess it was around 65k.

Hi, JuneDraza.

The cover ought to be in Lagos, Nigeria already. The Delivery Team will go for pick up at dawn (Nigerian time). The price for it would be 1404AED (N63,180). I'll make a search.
Cc: GarriWarLord

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:17am On Jul 31, 2014
Sibrah: Where do i track my order? What stage am i please?

Hi, Sibrah.

Because we're manual here, you'd have to rely on me for order tracking. When we go auto-, you can forget my help in this aspect. Your Jamaican Black Castor Oil (3 mini jars) have been dispatched by Specuit Cargo (USA) to the freighter who will forward it to our head office in Lagos, Nigeria on Friday (GMT+1) - Thursday (GMT -6).

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2014
Hello Bizbloke.

Wednesday is over and I didn't get the refund.
Is everything okay?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:30am On Jul 31, 2014
[b][size=13pt]USA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | JULY 25TH | AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP[/size]
Good day, USA shoppers. The freight was delayed due to the public holiday but has been cleared (some products in same freight are yet to be here though: three to be precise).

Caporegime,
HP Pavilion Laptop (4GB RAM | AMD | 750GB).
Balance: N3,110

BerniceAkin,
HP Pavilion G6 (4GB RAM | 750GB).
Balance: N4,300

Double08,
Casio Men's Leather Wristwatch.
Casio G-Shock Wristwatch.
Casio Stainless Wristwatch.
Martin (Season 3 and 4).
Balance: N8,500

MikkyPhp,
Adidas Trefoilssage Slides Slippers.
Balance: N2,000

Donj2005,
Womens High Waisted Faux LEATHER Stretch LEGGINGS Skinny Pants Tights Leggings (Brown).
Womens High Waisted Faux LEATHER Stretch LEGGINGS Skinny Pants Tights Leggings (Blue).
Womens High Waisted Faux LEATHER Stretch LEGGINGS Skinny Pants Tights Leggings (Black).
Women's Sexy Army Camo Camouflage Stretch Trousers Tights Pants Leggings (Orange).
Metallic Leather Like Skinny Tiger Animal Print Leggings Pants Tights.
Sexy Celeb Women's Lady Lace Stretch Bodycon Evening Cocktail Party Dresses Gift (Black).
Women Short Sleeve Geometric Black&White Print Cocktail Party Bodycon Mini Dress.
Newly Womens Slim Fit Bubble Ruffle Frill Flared Skater Ball Gown Pleated Dress (Red).
Balance: N0.00

Thanks.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:34am On Jul 31, 2014
emekhar: Hello Bizbloke.

Wednesday is over and I didn't get the refund.
Is everything okay?

Hi, Emekhar.

Sure, everything is okay. Sorry about that. I'll have this looked into when the team awakes in the morning in Nigeria.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Emekhar.

Sure, everything is okay. Sorry about that. I'll have this looked into when the team awakes in the morning in Nigeria.

Okay, please before 12pm tomorrow because I have already promised to refund them tomorrow.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 12:51am On Jul 31, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]USA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | JULY 25TH | AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP[/size]

Double08,
Casio Men's Leather Wristwatch.
Casio G-Shock Wristwatch.
Casio Stainless Wristwatch.
Martin (Season 3 and 4).
Balance: N8,500

My balance is supposed to be 5,660.00 how come it increased?? and hope the casio leather wristwatch is two?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:00am On Jul 31, 2014
double08:

My balance is supposed to be 5,660.00 how come it increased?? and hope the casio leather wristwatch is two?

BizBloke:

Hi, Double08.

Product 1: $6.70
Product 2: $25.13
Product 3 (2pcs): $48.92
Product 4: $105
Product 5: $89.55

Total Products Cost: $275.30
Service Charge: $30

Sub-Total: $331.30

TOTAL: $331.30 (N55,660)
Advance: N50,000
Balance: N5,660

[size=14pt]P.S: Taxes and shipping fees (from Amazon sellers) will apply.[/size]

Yes, 2pcs.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:01am On Jul 31, 2014
emekhar:
Okay, please before 12pm tomorrow because I have already promised to refund them tomorrow.

Alright, Emekhar.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 4:21am On Jul 31, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Kkkap.

Thanks for your payment. I'll get back to you on this. Your specification has been noted and will be passed across to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Hello, I am still awaiting your confirmation of the payment I made yesterday.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]USA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | JULY 25TH | AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP[/size]
Good day, USA shoppers. The freight was delayed due to the public holiday but has been cleared (some products in same freight are yet to be here though: three to be precise).

MikkyPhp,
Adidas Trefoilssage Slides Slippers.
Balance: N2,000

Bros, you did not include my Honda Accord Bumper Grill.
When can i go for pickup? At what time of the day?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2014
kkkap:
Hello, I am still awaiting your confirmation of the payment I made yesterday.

Hi, Kkkap.

Your payment was confirmed by the Accounts Team yesterday. Kindly check your spam folder.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2014
mikkyphp:

Bros, you did not include my Honda Accord Bumper Grill.
When can i go for pickup? At what time of the day?

Hi, Mikkyphp.

It's among the products in this freight that are yet to be received; it's in Nigeria though.

From 10am - 4pm (Monday - Friday).

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Asolukah.
Good morning.

Alright, kindly see below:

Product 1: $22
Product 2: $13.52
Product 3: $10.02

Total Products Cost: $45.54
Service Charge: $15

Sub-Total: $86.54
Discount: -$4.10

TOTAL: $82.44 (N13,850)
Advance: N11,000
Balance: N2,850

Hi Bizbloke,

Just paid in 10k, kindly confirm if you receive the payment.

Thanks,
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Asolukah:

Hi Bizbloke,

Just paid in 10k, kindly confirm if you receive the payment.

Thanks,

Hi, Asolukah.

Soon as I get a confirmation, you'll read from me.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hello Bizbloke,

I still haven't got the refund.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hello Bizbloke I received the playbook today without any stress. Thanx 4rm a happy customer.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Donj2005.

No worries, I can explain. Kindly see below:

[size=13pt]Proper Explanation[/size]
The Freight Fee was actually $65 (5kg) before you added the pair of shoes (male). These shoes weigh 1.6kg and if you add it to the existing 5kg, it comes to approximately 7kg = $91.

From another perspective, if you divide $81 by $13 (which is the Freight Fee per kg), you get $6.23/kg. If you take a good look at all invoices created for you in times past, including that of other clients, the Freight Fee is always a whole number for each kg when it's divided by $13. The Freight Fee in this invoice gives us $6.23, hence it holds no water. Makes more sense now?

Well there's a product that I'm not getting Hope I get a full refund for that cos it was the specific item I was interested in and not a substitute... Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Kkkap.

Your payment was confirmed by the Accounts Team yesterday. Kindly check your spam folder.

ok. I have seen the mail.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Oga BizBloke, How is my Hong Kong US order coming... Don't seem to have heard of any progress since the previous items that were shipped out on the 18th of July. Please I need a situation report on that cos the ETA for those items to land USA was 26th and I've not gotten any info about them till date. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, JuneDraza.

The cover ought to be in Lagos, Nigeria already. The Delivery Team will go for pick up at dawn (Nigerian time). The price for it would be 1404AED (N63,180). I'll make a search.
Cc: GarriWarLord

Thanks for sharing.
Any update?
I am not feeling comfortable using phone without the cover.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
tutucious: Hello Bizbloke I received the playbook today without any stress. Thanx 4rm a happy customer.

You're welcome, Tutucious. I'm glad you have.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
donj2005:

Well there's a product that I'm not getting Hope I get a full refund for that cos it was the specific item I was interested in and not a substitute... Thanks

Hi, Donj2005.

There's been no definite conclusion (particular reference to the highlighted below about the jacket said to be out of stock by the seller. Your last post:

donj2005:

Don't like any of these... Would contact the lady and if she doesn't like them, I'm sure a full refund would be more on track

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
kkkap:
ok. I have seen the mail.

You're welcome, Kkkap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51