Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1007212 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
donj2005: Oga BizBloke, How is my Hong Kong US order coming... Don't seem to have heard of any progress since the previous items that were shipped out on the 18th of July. Please I need a situation report on that cos the ETA for those items to land USA was 26th and I've not gotten any info about them till date. Thanks

Hi, Donj2005.

The remaining products in that order will leave for Lagos, Nigeria tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
junedraza:
Any update?
I am not feeling comfortable using phone without the cover.

Hi, JuneDraza.

There was pick up this evening. Soon, you'll read from me.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
emekhar: Hello Bizbloke,

I still haven't got the refund.

Hi, Emekhar.

Kindly check your account.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Good day BizBloke,
Any update for me?

Regards
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
JuneDraza, thanks for the heads up! smiley

bizbloke, i was kinda busy..

By tomorrow i ll let you know if bidding on e-bay is what i ll settle for, then wait two weeks for the arrival.

Erm if i win a bid on e-bay, you guys can pay the seller on my behalf when i pay in right?

How long is the deadline to pay for a bid after winning?

Thanks!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, JuneDraza.

There was pick up this evening. Soon, you'll read from me.

Regards.

Thanks. Waiting to hear from you so I can collect it tomorrow (Friday).
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Donj2005.

There's been no definite conclusion (particular reference to the highlighted below about the jacket said to be out of stock by the seller. Your last post:

Thanks.

I just sent you a definite conclusion to that. It's the specific item she wanted and not something else so a refund is the only step forward
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Etinosajay(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2014
Bizbloke

Finally got my items after a long exhaustive spirit dampening wait.

All items intact.

BlackBerry z10
Kodak digital camera
Julius hommes wristwatch
Waistbelt

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2014
whealthy: Good day BizBloke,
Any update for me?

Regards

Hi, Whealthy.
Good morning.

There's a mail from the seller - and it's not problem solving. I'll have it forwarded to you.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2014
junedraza:

Thanks. Waiting to hear from you so I can collect it tomorrow (Friday).

Hi, JuneDraza.
You're welcome.

It's available for pick-up now. See the update below.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2014
donj2005:

I just sent you a definite conclusion to that. It's the specific item she wanted and not something else so a refund is the only step forward

Hi, Donj2005.

Definite conclusion has been noted. Specuit Cargo (China) will move for a cancellation and refund of purchase cost from the seller: $16.98. When the refund has reflected, your balance will be deducted and the available balance from the deduction will be made available to you.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2014
GARRIWARLORD: JuneDraza, thanks for the heads up! smiley

bizbloke, i was kinda busy..

By tomorrow i ll let you know if bidding on e-bay is what i ll settle for, then wait two weeks for the arrival.

Erm if i win a bid on e-bay, you guys can pay the seller on my behalf when i pay in right?

How long is the deadline to pay for a bid after winning?

Thanks!

Hi, GarriWarLord.

No worries, that's fine. Do take your time.

Yes, we do that, too. The deadline is anytime from 12 hours and above, else you'll get a case from the seller.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2014
Etinosajay: Bizbloke

Finally got my items after a long exhaustive spirit dampening wait.

All items intact.

BlackBerry z10
Kodak digital camera
Julius hommes wristwatch
Waistbelt

Thanks.

Hi, Etinosajay.
Good morning.

I'm happy you've received them - sorry about the June 5th Freight issue. It was spirit dampening indeed but good tidings are knocking.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Caporegime(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]USA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | JULY 25TH | AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP[/size]
Good day, USA shoppers. The freight was delayed due to the public holiday but has been cleared (some products in same freight are yet to be here though: three to be precise).

Caporegime,
HP Pavilion Laptop (4GB RAM | AMD | 750GB).
Balance: N3,110

Thanks.
Hi bizbloke,
please clarify,my proxy couldn't go pick up my items cos he was told by delivery team that I owe N9000..it's not right please inform them..I paid in N5000, this morning..
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2014
Hello Bizbloke,
I have gotten the refund, thank you still.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2014
[size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT | JULY 31ST | AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP[/size]
Tiiffany,
Sunglasses.
Balance: N5,310

Tabba M.,
Samsung Galaxy S5 (with Screen Guard and Phone Case).
Balance: N170

SuccessChic,
6-in-1 Electrical Facial Cleanser (5pcs).
Balance: N3,830

TalkersEnergy,
Led Lamp (3pcs).
Balance: N4,640
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
JuneDraza,
Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Flip Case is now available for pick-up.

Please, go for pick-up within the next 3 days. Please note that after 3 days, storage fee of $2.50 (N420) starts reading on the product.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Caporegime:
Hi bizbloke,
please clarify,my proxy couldn't go pick up my items cos he was told by delivery team that I owe N9000..it's not right please inform them..I paid in N5000, this morning..

Hi, Caporegime.
Good morning.

I'm afraid I can't do anything about this - that was from the Accounts Team. Severally, I've stood as an intermediary between Specuit Cargo and you (and several others) when it comes to the company's policy of storage fee to satisfy you and others but I've been causing more harm than good; honestly, I can't do that anymore because this is a company that needs to grow. When outstanding balances are not paid, our cash flow is affected and this hurts speed which is one of our culture. And when speed is hurt, you are affected. And when you are affected, there's a negative spill over on Specuit Cargo, in form of negative feedback. We don't want that anymore.

I'm sorry but I can't do anything about this.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2014
emekhar: Hello Bizbloke,
I have gotten the refund, thank you still.

You're welcome, Emekhar. Happy New Month!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Caporegime(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2014
BizBloke:

[b]Hi, Caporegime.
Good morning.

I'm afraid I can't do anything about this - that was from the Accounts Team. Severally, I've stood as an intermediary between Specuit Cargo and you (and several others) when it comes to the company's policy of storage fee to satisfy you and others but I've been causing more harm than good; honestly, I can't do that anymore because this is a company that needs to grow. When outstanding balances are not paid, our cash flow is affected and this hurts speed which is one of our culture. And when speed is hurt, you are affected. And when you are affected, there's a negative spill over on Specuit Cargo, in form of negative feedback. We don't want that anymore.

I'm sorry but I can't do anything about this.
Hi Bizbloke,
I'm simply asking for clarification, as i don't owe any outstanding balance except for the laptop you just cleared yesterday which I've paid so I haven't asked you for anything detrimental to your company, but if this is your reply to my question for clarification then thanks alot i guess it was my mistake doing business with you you can keep the items.......
Thank you.

Thanks.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2014
BizBloke: CHINA FREIGHT | JULY 31ST | AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
JuneDraza,
Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Flip Case is now available for pick-up.

Please, go for pick-up within the next 3 days. Please note that after 3 days, storage fee of $2.50 (N420) starts reading on the product.

Thanks.

Thanks. Mr Biz, I have never delayed picking my products. If there is any delay for any product ever from my side for pickup, i will let you know in advance.
I will send my driver today for the collection.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2014
junedraza:

Thanks. Mr Biz, I have never delayed picking my products. If there is any delay for any product ever from my side for pickup, i will let you know in advance.
I will send my driver today for the collection.

Hi, JuneDraza.

That wasn't specifically for you. It was for all. I'm aware you don't delay picking up your products. I hope you understand.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2014
Caporegime: Hi Bizbloke,
I'm simply asking for clarification, as i don't owe any outstanding balance except for the laptop you just cleared yesterday which I've paid so I haven't asked you for anything detrimental to your company, but if this is your reply to my question for clarification then thanks alot i guess it was my mistake doing business with you you can keep the items.......
Thank you.

Hi, Caporegime.

I'm sorry about that. I replied your, "...cos he was told by delivery team that I owe N9,000..." Your proxy ought to pick up the Huion Graphics Tablet quite a long time ago. As h(she) didn't pick up as at the date I waived a week's storage fee off your balance, the storage fee kept counting from that date till today.

I hope this clarifies your concern.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Caporegime(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Caporegime.

I'm sorry about that. I replied your, "...cos he was told by delivery team that I owe N9,000..." Your proxy ought to pick up the Huion Graphics Tablet quite a long time ago. As h(she) didn't pick up as at the date I waived a week's storage fee off your balance, the storage fee kept counting from that date till today.

I hope this clarifies your concern.

Thanks.

Hi Bizbloke,

I paid in N3000,last week for what you said was the storage fee till then, by today despite that payment I'm being told i owe another N9000 and i have no right to ask for a clarification I'm not in the business of making trouble I'll rather move on and leave it all... Thanks

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Caporegime: Hi Bizbloke,

I paid in N3000,last week for what you said was the storage fee till then, 1) by today despite that payment I'm being told i owe another N9000 2) and i have no right to ask for a clarification I'm not in the business of making trouble I'll rather move on and leave it all... Thanks

[size=13pt]1.[/size] On July 23rd (7:52am), you posted this:
Caporegime:

Hi.BizBloke,
I payed in N3000, I'll pay in the balance when I'm clearingthe next laptop, i will be sending someone over to your office to pickup the items.

This means that you didn't pay for the laptop but did for the tablet, whereas I thought that you didn't pay for the tablet but did for the laptop. I'll run a quick calculation for you:

N1,100 is left from the balance of your laptop. N3,110 from this current laptop. Your previous laptop came in on the 21st; count 3 days and that's on the 24th. 24th - 31st is 7 days.

N1,100 + N3,110 + N420 * 7 = N7,150

[size=13pt]2.[/size] Never did I implicitly or explicitly state that you have no right to ask for clarification.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hello BizBloke, I just paid my tablet and courier delivery fee to my state #3830 balance now..... Pls when would I received my tablet Cox I'm going to school on Sunday.... Over two weeks now not hear from you. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by djaybaba: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tweetums: Hello BizBloke, I just paid my tablet and courier delivery fee to my state #3830 balance now..... Pls when would I received my tablet Cox I'm going to school on Sunday.... Over two weeks now not hear from you. Thanks

Hi, Tweetums.

The Accounts Team will confirm your payment soon as it reflects.

Your tablet will be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria today.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
djaybaba: Hi Biz,
give me quote on these items.

1. Oppo Find 7 Phone: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/original-OPPO-Find-7-snapdragon-800-2-3GHz-8974AB-Smartphone-2K-Screen-Support-4G-Network-Quad/1734683119.html

2. Oppo Find 7 Case: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Metal-Aluminium-Frame-and-Luxury-Ultrathin-and-Perfect-Design-High-quality-Metal-Aluminum-Back-cover-Case/1985125171.html

thanks.

Hi, DjayBaba.

Product 1: $589.99
Product 2: $28.00

Total Product Costs: $617.99
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $655.99 (N110,210)
Advance: N107,210
Balance: N3,000

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tweetums.

The Accounts Team will confirm your payment soon as it reflects.

Your tablet will be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria today.

Regards.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Caporegime(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
BizBloke:

[size=13pt]1.[/size] On July 23rd (7:52am), you posted this:

This means that you didn't pay for the laptop but did for the tablet, whereas I thought that you didn't pay for the tablet but did for the laptop. I'll run a quick calculation for you:

N1,100 is left from the balance of your laptop. N3,110 from this current laptop. Your previous laptop came in on the 21st; count 3 days and that's on the 24th. 24th - 31st is 7 days.

N1,100 + N3,110 + N420 * 7 = N7,150

[size=13pt]2.[/size] Never did I implicitly or explicitly state that you have no right to ask for clarification.

Thanks.

Hi Blzbloke,
I paid in the sum of N5000, this morning.......deposit slip 6746335,
I just paid in 2100, again........deposiit slip 6780780,
Please confirm so my items can be collected..
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by djaybaba: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, DjayBaba.

Product 1: $589.99
Product 2: $28.00

Total Product Costs: $617.99
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $655.99 (N110,210)
Advance: N107,210
Balance: N3,000

Thanks.

Hi Biz,
i just paid in N107,210.
i will send a mail to accounts team but, just in case u were able to confirm it b4 they reply me,
u can go ahead with d order.

regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
djaybaba:

Hi Biz,
i just paid in N107,210.
i will send a mail to accounts team but, just in case u were able to confirm it b4 they reply me,
u can go ahead with d order.

regards.

Hi, DjayBaba.

Your payment has been confirmed. Specuit Cargo (China) will proceed with your order.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.